An Hour and Eight Minutes

According to CSPAN, the speech was an hour and 8 minutes. Also, apparently, Biden hung around for about 90 minutes after word chatting it up with lawmakers on the House floor.

Impressive performance.
The title should read “An hour and eight minutes, of angry rambling, and partisan bullshit”…

Think about it... you can't afford the things you could three years ago before Joe took office and you watch his last SOTU and all he does is blame others and scream at you...
He will get zero bump from tonight...

Sorry that you are hurting so much, but there is not a damn thing I cannot afford I could 3 years ago.

Perhaps you should go back and get your GED, then you might be able to find a better paying job.

Just a thought

No, no…they’re so wonderful that they’re attacking Americans, and killing them….Hell, import 100 million more…

”You can’t bring there to here, without here becoming there”….

I know, I know

Trump called them murderers, rapists and drug dealers

The same people that make Trumps beds and mow his lawns

Sorry that you are hurting so much, but there is not a damn thing I cannot afford I could 3 years ago.

Perhaps you should go back and get your GED, then you might be able to find a better paying job.

Just a thought
How is it that inflation does not affect you?

You are not the only one by any means. Many Democrats on here make the same claim.

How? Be detailed, please. I'm sure lots of us would like to know how to have the same purchasing power in the face of Biden's drastic inflation.

Oh no, I won’t shed a tear if that’s what you want, you can come get you some…I’m good with it, just be honest about it…

Biden hurt Republican feelings?

1709999296636.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back