Zone1 An Example of a White Individual Taking Personal Responsibility

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The time has come for white Americans. Nobody wants to keep hearing how ending racism is going to take time. If whites had preached such patience while being under the thumb of Britain, America would still be a British colony. Why should nonwhites in this country continue waiting for whites to end racist behavior and seriously enforce the laws written to stop it?

Here we see an example of a white person taking the personal responsibility she has to call out her people for the wrongs whites have committed. She was not alive for the colonization or slavery, but she doesn't use that as an excuse to dismiss her responsibility to fix the damage caused by those things. This ain't about being guilt ridden. So if you can't take the same kind of responsibility....

apologize.jpg

Ivory tower women who got their information from pamphlets and political hucksters. They need to get off the campus and upscale neighborhoods and get their feet out in the grass and see what is really going on in the world.

The time has come for white Americans. Nobody wants to keep hearing how ending racism is going to take time. If whites had preached such patience while being under the thumb of Britain, America would still be a British colony. Why should nonwhites in this country continue waiting for whites to end racist behavior and seriously enforce the laws written to stop it?

Here we see an example of a white person taking the personal responsibility she has to call out her people for the wrongs whites have committed. She was not alive for the colonization or slavery, but she doesn't use that as an excuse to dismiss her responsibility to fix the damage caused by those things. This ain't about being guilt ridden. So if you can't take the same kind of responsibility....

I doubt shes ever been poor. Shes out of touch with the real world and who people are. So she really knows middle class black people cant come up with 3k ? but poor whites can? which poor whites?
Shes a fucking idiot. Secondly the entire world has been colonized at one point or another. So shes realluy ignorant to call white people th eonly colonizers. Its just recency bias in the history of the world.

White, black, brown, yellow or etc., it's about cooperation, not competition. In IM2's case, he's looking very GOLD. It was I who gifted him that gold membership since he's on here literally all day. He also simply doesn't have the money to donate anything because he's patiently waiting for his reparations money. You're welcome for that little slice of reparations, IM2, and you can be reminded of it every time you see that gold badge. 😉

2 dumb women

One black with an accent that suggests she is not American born

And the other s guilt-ridden white communist

But both equally stupid

Whites did practice patience before the Revolution. They tried for over ten years from 1763 to 1774 to get the Crown to respect their rights as Englishmen before taking up arms to force the issue.

White, black, brown, yellow or etc., it's about cooperation, not competition. In IM2's case, he's looking very GOLD. It was I who gifted him that gold membership since he's on here literally all day. He also simply doesn't have the money to donate anything because he's patiently waiting for his reparations money. You're welcome for that little slice of reparations, IM2, and you can be reminded of it every time you see that gold badge. 😉
If the racism did not exist here at such a high level, I would contribute cash. I am here no more than anyone else. Now you can stop being white trying to tell me what things are and begin working with your fellow whites to end their racism because it is the major stumbling black to progress not only for blacks, but for every non white group in America and that includes Asians.

If the racism did not exist here at such a high level, I would contribute cash. I am here no more than anyone else. Now you can stop being white trying to tell me what things are and begin working with your fellow whites to end their racism because it is the major stumbling black to progress not only for blacks, but for every non white group in America and that includes Asians.

Easy to say.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Why are none of us surprised that it's OUR fault that the self-loathing white guy just can't bring himself to contribute?

The irony is that

It’s a cult.

Where do you draw the line at personal responsibility compared to blaming racism? If you cook your food too long, do you curse Whites for their racism? I haven't seen you show an ounce of responsibility on here. Asians have a medium household income that's 2x more than blacks and 33% more than Whites. And Native Americans, for example, have many reservations in California that all have a monopoly on gambling.

What is the attraction to 'all things white'?

I won't give up my white privilege. I earned it and I'm going to keep it. :mad:

The time has come for white Americans. Nobody wants to keep hearing how ending racism is going to take time. If whites had preached such patience while being under the thumb of Britain, America would still be a British colony. Why should nonwhites in this country continue waiting for whites to end racist behavior
They shouldn’t! Procrastination is the enemy of accomplishments. Stop, waiting for the impossible, which is for “racism to end.“

Racism has been part of human nature, probably since there were such a thing as races. Before that, in our remote pass, our ancestors likely hated the other tribe because they had a gray stripe down their back instead of gray rings around their tails.

The difference in modern times, is that the different “tribes“ are mixed together, and we must either get along or tear each other apart. The way to get along is not to try to change the way other people think, nor the way other people behave. The way to get along is to make the best of every situation.

I do recognize and state off on that slavery The United States stole the drive toward individual achievement from the Africans and their descendants, who were brought over here and enslaved. But it is long past time for those descendants to get past it, and focus on how much is possible in this great land of opportunity.
and seriously enforce the laws written to stop it?
Oh, so there are laws that you want to see enforce? Just not gun laws, drug laws, immigration laws, Nor voting laws,

I have no time to watch a rant from a complete idiot. Can you condense it for me a little bit? For example, what has that lady ever done for a black individual or a black family?

Smells of a funky start to me.

Yes, but that is another rule that I am too doesn’t like to see enforced. Or more precisely he only likes it to be enforced against people he doesn’t like.

Forum List

Back