Zone1 An Example of a White Individual Taking Personal Responsibility

The problem is that when a black man takes responsibility for the problems within the black community and ownership of the solutions, IM2 calls him an Uncle Tom.
Do White men take responsibility for problems within the White community….?

Come to think of it….does anyone even demand it of them like they do Blacks?

You miss the point. Whites aren’t blaming blacks for their problems. If they were, I’d tell them to take responsibility for their own actions.

But IM2 has a fit when blacks take responsibility. He only wants to blame whites.

You miss the point. Whites aren’t blaming blacks for their problems. If they were, I’d tell them to take responsibility for their own actions.
But they are not taking responsibility for their own actions.

Nor does anyone expect them.

Nor are they being lumped into one big race group and required to take responsibility for the actions of the bad apples in their racial group Instead of just their own actions.

Whites are blaming migrants for all their problems. So what’s your message to them?

They’re not blaming blacks, either.

Nor are they being lumped into one big race group and required to take responsibility for the actions of the bad apples in their racial group Instead of just their own actions.

Isn’t that exactly what IM2 expects of whites?

The time has come for white Americans. Nobody wants to keep hearing how ending racism is going to take time. If whites had preached such patience while being under the thumb of Britain, America would still be a British colony. Why should nonwhites in this country continue waiting for whites to end racist behavior and seriously enforce the laws written to stop it?

Here we see an example of a white person taking the personal responsibility she has to call out her people for the wrongs whites have committed. She was not alive for the colonization or slavery, but she doesn't use that as an excuse to dismiss her responsibility to fix the damage caused by those things. This ain't about being guilt ridden. So if you can't take the same kind of responsibility....

i think and know you need to get right with god asap- much more important.

Whites are blaming migrants for all their problems. So what’s your message to them?
Wait. You’re comparing illegal aliens, who are taking resources from Americans, to whites?! Illegals aliens have no business being here, and whites do.

Is this your way of saying we shouldn’t blame illegals for anything? They’re all so innocent? Just today it’s been announced that the Leftist mayor of NY is handing out taxpayer-funded debit cards of up to $10,000 for each illegal!

They’re not blaming blacks, either.

Isn’t that exactly what IM2 expects of whites?
That's the thing about that particular parody troll. He only wants from whites what that lady gave him: abject apologies with no action whatsoever to remedy his vague complaints.

I've asked him several times in several ways what a white person should do in the present tiem, and he has no answers.

That's the thing about that particular parody troll. He only wants from whites what that lady gave him: abject apologies with no action whatsoever to remedy his vague complaints.

I've asked him several times in several ways what a white person should do in the present tiem, and he has no answers.
He also can never answer the following question:

If white racism is the cause of black failures, then how have the majority of blacks moved beyond to the working and middle class?

If the racism did not exist here at such a high level, I would contribute cash. I am here no more than anyone else. Now you can stop being white trying to tell me what things are and begin working with your fellow whites to end their racism because it is the major stumbling black to progress not only for blacks, but for every non white group in America and that includes Asians.

Except I never hear Asians whining about Racism. Do they encounter racism? Probably. They just don't whine about it.

Expecting someone else to make your life better is a long wait for a train that never comes.

Wait. You’re comparing illegal aliens, who are taking resources from Americans, to whites?! Illegals aliens have no business being here, and whites do.

Is this your way of saying we shouldn’t blame illegals for anything? They’re all so innocent? Just today it’s been announced that the Leftist mayor of NY is handing out taxpayer-funded debit cards of up to $10,000 for each illegal!

Wow! $10,000? You mean they are getting what wouldn't even qualify an American for poverty wages?

Hey, Lisa, 80 years ago, there were people who said that the Jews fleeing the guy with the goofy mustache had no business being here. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

The time has come for white Americans. Nobody wants to keep hearing how ending racism is going to take time. If whites had preached such patience while being under the thumb of Britain, America would still be a British colony. Why should nonwhites in this country continue waiting for whites to end racist behavior and seriously enforce the laws written to stop it?

Here we see an example of a white person taking the personal responsibility she has to call out her people for the wrongs whites have committed. She was not alive for the colonization or slavery, but she doesn't use that as an excuse to dismiss her responsibility to fix the damage caused by those things. This ain't about being guilt ridden. So if you can't take the same kind of responsibility....

So... um, I could only stand to listen to two minutes of her whining. I'm guessing she didn't move out of her house to give it to a deserving black family.

In short-

I've never owned a slave.
I've never personally benefited from Jim Crow.
Everything I have I either worked very hard for or my parents worked hard for it

I don't owe you jack, guy.

Now, if you want to talk about creating greater economic opportunities, I'm totally on board.
If you want to talk about serious police reform, I'm with you. (Instead what we got was police just stopped doing their jobs, and that's worked out well!)

Actually, whites generally take responsibility for their problems. We understand that there is little excuse for our failures, considering our privilege and our opportunities.

Actually, whites generally take responsibility for their problems. We understand that there is little excuse for our failures, considering our privilege and our opportunities.
Funny. I do not see Whites taking responsibility as a race for their racial bad apples. Lots of denial instead. For example, bad apples are viewed as just that, not a racial failing. Historic racial failings are excused away.

See, you made my point Lisa.

Forum List

Back