Zone1 An example of a strong Black man urging his people to take personal responsibility.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Emery McClendon wrote this in 2019 and it rings truer than ever today. Black people need to abandon the crutches of Reparations and starting looking at the leadership that has failed them and worse yet EXPLOITED THEM for political and personal gain.

Rapings aside bill Cosby was a rational and intelligent man. Many many times he blamed blacks problems on blacks themselves.

Thomas sowell has many times has said blacks are their own source of their problems.

It's just a small clip but Morgan Freeman has told blacks they need to improve their own lives and stop playing a victim.

And this guy is correct also. The only problem with most blacks is they enjoy being dumb, they don't want responsibility, they want to just blame everything on whites, they want to just be emotional savages, they want to be victims, and so on. Until they change that mentality they will always be inferior to most white people because they make themselves inferior.

Emery McClendon wrote this in 2019 and it rings truer than ever today. Black people need to abandon the crutches of Reparations and starting looking at the leadership that has failed them and worse yet EXPLOITED THEM for political and personal gain.

The same advice is good for MAGA followers who are depending on Trump changing the world so they can do better. Trump has failed and will continue fail them for political gain.
Depend on yourself, not government. Government will exploit you for your vote.

Rapings aside bill Cosby was a rational and intelligent man. Many many times he blamed blacks problems on blacks themselves.

Thomas sowell has many times has said blacks are their own source of their problems.

It's just a small clip but Morgan Freeman has told blacks they need to improve their own lives and stop playing a victim.

And this guy is correct also. The only problem with most blacks is they enjoy being dumb, they don't want responsibility, they want to just blame everything on whites, they want to just be emotional savages, they want to be victims, and so on. Until they change that mentality they will always be inferior to most white people because they make themselves inferior.

Jim Brown said the same thing. American Black people choose to listen to the wrong leaders much to their detriment.

The same advice is good for MAGA followers who are depending on Trump changing the world so they can do better. Trump has failed and will continue fail them for political gain.
Depend on yourself, not government. Government will exploit you for your vote.
FFS dude, there is more to life than Donald Trump. Maybe try getting out, make some new friends or start a hobby? The bad orange man can’t hurt you any more, it’s time to move on.

FFS dude, there is more to life than Donald Trump. Maybe try getting out, make some new friends or start a hobby? The bad orange man can’t hurt you any more, it’s time to move on.
Trump can hurt you because you blow off what he is doing.
Or you are MAGA minion trying to stop any criticism of your leader

Sorry Elmer, but you liberals are unhinged fruitcakes. Where could I ever even begin? Let’s just agree to disagree.
Before we agree to disagree, I need to inform you that all antiTrumpers are not liberals. Many antiTrumpers are conservatives and independents. I am one.
The largest group of Republicans (real Republicans) who are antiTrump are those who worked with him or for him. They know him best.

Last edited:
Before we agree to disagree, I need to inform you that all antiTrumpers are liberals. Many antiTrumpers are conservatives and independents. I am one.
The largest group of Republicans (real Republicans) who are antiTrump are those who worked with him or for him. They know him best.
I know it’s a typo, but your first sentence is truth.

By “real Republicans” I assume you mean the ambiguous politicians who rain money on foreign wars, welcome, protect and rain money on illegal immigrants and support chemically castrating children?

There is a reason the establishment is so against Trump. You scholars act like Trump was born in 2016. The establishment LOVED Trump up to the day he started his campaign. Then they led you around like a donkey following a carrot about “Russian collusion”, you probably still believe it. That carrot is a boot stomping on the face of humanity forever.

I know it’s a typo, but your first sentence is truth.

By “real Republicans” I assume you mean the ambiguous politicians who rain money on foreign wars, welcome, protect and rain money on illegal immigrants and support chemically castrating children?

There is a reason the establishment is so against Trump. You scholars act like Trump was born in 2016. The establishment LOVED Trump up to the day he started his campaign. Then they led you around like a donkey following a carrot about “Russian collusion”, you probably still believe it. That carrot is a boot stomping on the face of humanity forever.
Thanks for pointing out my error. I make very few.
Trump was a reality star. He was looked on the same as Kim Kardashian, Ozzy Osborn, Paris Hilton.
He was a joke to the discerning. That is why he does stuff with WWE, not the NFL, NBA, or MLB.

Thanks for pointing out my error. I make very few.
Trump was a reality star. He was looked on the same as Kim Kardashian, Ozzy Osborn, Paris Hilton.
He was a joke to the discerning. That is why he does stuff with WWE, not the NFL, NBA, or MLB.
The “discerning”? Yeah, that’s why you never had a problem with Trump until the establishment told you that you did. ….Because you are “discerning”.

The “discerning”? Yeah, that’s why you never had a problem with Trump until the establishment told you that you did. ….Because you are “discerning”.
I thought Trump was harmless joke when he was an entertainer. A crook of a businessman but you don't have to do business with him.
When he declared he was running for President, I thought that is the biggest joke ever.
When he was nominated by the Republicans I thought this is no longer a joke but he will never get elected.
When he was elected I was very concerned but thought he would reduce his immorality, lack of ethics and narcaccistic ways .
I was shocked when he got worse.
The fact there is a chance he could be President agains makes me sad that our nation is as full of desperate, angry individuals who look to Trump as their savior.

Democrats failed to address the needs of blacks when Johnson declared his war on them. For instead of them learning how to get rich, they hated the rich. No wonder it is the rich blacks trying today to help other blacks. Such as Clarence Thomas the great member of the Supreme court.

The only problem with most blacks is they enjoy being dumb, they don't want responsibility, they want to just blame everything on whites, they want to just be emotional savages, they want to be victims, and so on. Until they change that mentality they will always be inferior to most white people because they make themselves inferior.

If you repeat this three times into a mirror, Curried Goats, Superbadbrutha, and IM2 will appear :laugh:

Democrats failed to address the needs of blacks when Johnson declared his war on them. For instead of them learning how to get rich, they hated the rich. No wonder it is the rich blacks trying today to help other blacks. Such as Clarence Thomas the great member of the Supreme court.
It is sad if blacks have to turn to the party favored by KKK, neoNazis and white nationalists, the Republican party.
How does the Republican party serve both constituents.

It is sad if blacks have to turn to the party favored by KKK, neoNazis and white nationalists, the Republican party.
How does the Republican party serve both constituents.

LOL

1708638689017.png

Forum List

Back