Americans Still Blame Bush More Than Obama for Bad Economy

Here is a poll question for you leftists:

Is Barack Obama responsible for ANYTHING "bad" that has happened since he took office in January of 2009? Or is everything still Bush's fault?

What so few of you get is that the reason we are in this recession is due to multiple causes. Bush alone was not at fault, just as Obama is not at fault for not fixing the economy. One person alone can't fix shit. Even with cooperation between the parties, there just is no quick fix. We have some serious issues that need to be addressed.

While we can blame Bush for pushing for tax cuts that led us to a big increase in the deficit, the housing bubble was not Bush's fault. That being said, his push for extra tax cuts did lead many people to dump their money into real estate which helped to create the bubble. Without the housing market bubble, we would have been in recession following 9/11, and it would have been extensive as it is now. The housing bubble just delayed what was to come.

Someone got an umbrella? Because it's raining cold hard fact in here.

so in 2010 when the economy seemed to be on the rebound, shouldn't obama stopped blaming bush? it seems when things went bad over the last 40 months, it was bush's fault...and when things began to look good,,,obama took all the credit....typical...u cant have it both ways scenario.

Vampires dont live under rocks idiot. Fuck, you dont even troll good.

So you "suck"? I knew it.

:fu:

blog+60.jpg

Americans Still Blame Bush More Than Obama for Bad Economy

About half of Republicans blame Bush
by Frank Newport
PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans continue to place more blame for the nation's economic problems on George W. Bush than on Barack Obama, even though Bush left office more than three years ago. The relative economic blame given to Bush versus Obama today is virtually the same as it was last September.
<more>

"Americans"....Umm which ones?....900 likely voters who answered loaded questions written and asked in such a manner so as to elicit a predetermined response.
Polls are for idiots and the uninformed.

While we can blame Bush for pushing for tax cuts that led us to a big increase in the deficit, the housing bubble was not Bush's fault.

But Medicare Part D, No Child, increasing spending at 3x the rate of his Dem predecessor, and Pakistan Appeasement were all Bush's fault.

To support Bush's economic policy is to support big government. If the GOP didn't have such a disastrous record on spending increases, I'd vote for Romney in a second. Reality is the GOP is far more effective at the state level with people like Walker and Christie than with these pathetic, afraid-to-offend Presidential candidates. Nikki Haley might be a woman, but she's got bigger balls than Romney.

I don't understand why more people don't still blame Bush. I suspect it's because they never understood the magnitude of his damage, and expected Obama to fix it more quickly.

Bush is not on the ballot Obama is.

Deflection noted. :lol:
Only if you consider truth a deflection the truth is Bush is not on the ballot Obama is. Trying somehow to make the 2012 election about Bush now that's a deflection.

Your deflection lies in the fact that claims of Obama ruining the economy doesn't mesh with the majority of voters. Now you are pretending that the stat of the econmy and who's to blame is no big deal. Thats the deflection.

I don't understand why more people don't still blame Bush. I suspect it's because they never understood the magnitude of his damage, and expected Obama to fix it more quickly.

:razz::razz: Our Whiner and Chief can't get any support out of this. In my over 50 years have never heard a President whine so0000 much. Did you ever hear G.W. Bush blame Clinton for anything--NO. Did you ever hear Bill Clinton blame GHW Bush for anything--NO. No President other than the baby currently sitting in the oval office has done that.
Why--BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOT MORE CLASS than this idiot And only dumb ass's listen to his continual whining.

official+bush+portrait,+totus+cartoons.jpg

Forum List

Back