Americans have the right to know if a supreme court justice is dying

After the election?

Delay an appointment with the hope that "you" get your desired candidate?

Appoint.

Confirm.

Wait?

Your turn.
Can't delay the appointment. GOP killed the filibuster.
You spelled Harry Reid wrong.

He set the precedent.

Don't think for a minute I'm a Conservative or Republican.
No he didn't. The GOP are the ones who established that an SC justice can only be confirmed when a Presidency and Senate are controlled by the same party. Not Harry Reid. Go check who killed the filibuster against Supreme Court nominations, and who refused to bring a candidate up for nomination until a Democrat was no longer President.

Hey braindead! The process is called the Biden Rule for a reason! Your leading candidate for the Democrat nomination is the same dude who came up with it!
Your fat orange criminal is the man who actually used it. Your party the ones that enacted it. Why are you trying to brown nose up yourself to Joe Biden?

Look up your history dumbass! Why is it called the Biden Rule? Because the Democrats used it first! Paybacks are a bitch, aren't they?

i'm just posting to disagree with the threads opening Header or Statement . I'm just posting to say that Americans have NO Right to KNOW another persons Private Business Frannie .
I agree.

POTUS, VPOTUS, and Speaker, maybe. But I can't think of anyone else.

This thread is an excellent showcase for today's CRCs. Aren't they precious?
You destroyed people to attain power. You actually have had support from a good part of the nation and that includes deplorables. But you got greedy. You have fooled with mother nature to the extent you are in danger of destroying the west. Depending on tricks to move to the left is vile and vicious and vulgar. Most of the politicians do not even believe what they are spewing on agendas. But the allure of power and money is quite an aphrodesiac. There is no nation to follow us with empathy and compassion as we followed Britain. Understand that. Its all downhill after this. You sell that woman as some virile healthy specimen even while there are people in your camp that want to stop medical for people at a certain age. One thing for sure. If she had regular medical care and not the best the world has to offer for the special elite people, she would be dead.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

This is sadder than can be expressed, the woman is actually retarded

We are all dying every single day.

No, you don't have the right to invade her privacy and know about her health.

The retarded person I'm seeing right now is the Qanon wackadoddle who is enjoying the health misfortune of someone, and making fun of them despite never even having met her.
Duh, we do have the right and that is why we were told.

Do you have the right to know if your medical doctor is being treated for schizophrenia?

Say no retard

PS I am not dying, I am living, you may be dying but as said I live life every day

Try it, you might like it. Some people live their entire lives preaching that babies need to die, you are one of these people and as such you are dying yourself

If Ginsburg dies in 2020, Republicans will have to wait till after the election to fill the vacancy

The McConnell Rule

She is a fine, very intelligent woman with a whole lotta gumption and the conviction of her beliefs. She's my hero. I hope she is at peace and when it is her time, I hope she doesn't suffer.

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg
She and Scalia were close friends.

That's enough for me to say she's true to her twisted beliefs.

I also hope she doesn't suffer.

Because if Trump gets another SC pick the country will burn.
Funny how Democrats are almost always the ones that want to burn this country.

There were no riots nor Senate hate-attacks when Obama picked his demented nominees.

Nobody paid someone 3/4 $Million to tell unbelievable tales about the Leftist nominees.

There may be some leftist America-Haters that burn things... But not you.

You and the rest of the Keyboard Warriors will be lying on your back and kicking your feet.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

And yet another vampire hovering over Ginsberg.

Let me ask you this Dracula. What do you think is going to happen if she is replaced by Trump?

Let me ask you this Dracula. What do you think is going to happen if she is replaced by Trump?
Corey Booker will grow hair so he can rip it out on TV

You actually believe we are going to go back to the 1950's. We need a rest. This never ending monster hunt which is not even existent but has a few wannabes has made people who profit off it divide us into a schizophrenic nation. We now have so called important political sided individuals threatening massive civil discourse and the killing of millions of people. You can be sure they will be safe in their fenced in fortresses of opulence. Their modern day castles protected by the police they have total disdain for in league with their security who would watch their own die then see real justice.

You actually believe we are going to go back to the 1950's. We need a rest. This never ending monster hunt which is not even existent but has a few wannabes has made people who profit off it divide us into a schizophrenic nation. We now have so called important political sided individuals threatening massive civil discourse and the killing of millions of people. You can be sure they will be safe in their fenced in fortresses of opulence. Their modern day castles protected by the police they have total disdain for in league with their security who would watch their own die then see real justice.

Abortion will remain legal, and states will pass more gun laws.

And there isn't anything pro birther, gun nut America can do about it.

Abortion will remain legal, and states will pass more gun laws.

And there isn't anything pro birther, gun nut America can do about it.
Did you fall asleep binge watching Handmaid's Tale? Or do you just lie to yourself so often imagining the boogey man
is coming for you that you truly fear that abortion may become outlawed and you won't have the fun of killing and dismembering helpless children anymore? That is scary, isn't it?

But there is no plan, serious or otherwise, to end abortion in this country, sorry to ruin your fantasies. Imagine the most anti abortion state you can think of, Utah or maybe Alabama perhaps, and realize even they have laws protecting a woman's right to kill her children. Depressing! That's no fun, is it.

And it's certain some states will fill up endless volumes of state code with law after law restricting, banning and regulating firearms ad nauseum. And the people there will continue to shoot each other with impunity and regularity for all the good their endless laws do.
Inexplicably the states with the most gun laws have the most gun violence. So odd and
counter intuitive, isn't it?

But clearly we must have more laws. We must pass law after law after law until criminals realize what they are doing is against the law. And then they will stop, surely. That's only common sense.

If only life were like a Netflix series where the villains were all right wing monsters who wanted children in the womb to live, women to be enslaved (because everyone knows that's what conservatives want) and people to have the unfettered right to defend themselves It's so fun scaring yourself until you pee in your pants, apparently. Some people never lose their childish need for nightmares and enemies to hate.

Last edited:
Last edited:

She has already retired early this year. She is vacationing six feet under and to become a florist, that's only pushing up daisies.

No one has the right to another person's health information.
Even if your surgeon is an alcoholic with Parkinson's?

Play on kiddy
Do we have a right to yours?

Forum List

Back