Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes more cancer treatment

Amy Coney Barrett, Notre Dame law professor, ready to replace Ginsberg, whenever RBG leaves

View attachment 275708
Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia

Absolutely
The left will actually go to WAR over this -- a WAR ON WOMEN! :21:
Her nomination to the supreme Court will put Democrats to the test for sure. Here's why:

[Barrett has five biological children and two children adopted from Haiti. Her youngest biological child has special needs. Barrett is a practicing Roman Catholic.]

Will they attack her for being diverse adopting two black Haitian kids? Or will they show their hypocrisy?

Drg3zRXX4AU6XWB

Hypocrisy, definitely. They will throw anything and everything at her. Anything anyone says about her will be immediately seized on, believed and amplified. Truth need not apply.

Of course, that just means that any real issues will be discounted by the thinking class, because the shrieking class will go so far the other way.

Amy Coney Barrett, Notre Dame law professor, ready to replace Ginsberg, whenever RBG leaves

View attachment 275708
Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia

Absolutely
The left will actually go to WAR over this -- a WAR ON WOMEN! :21:
Her nomination to the supreme Court will put Democrats to the test for sure. Here's why:

[Barrett has five biological children and two children adopted from Haiti. Her youngest biological child has special needs. Barrett is a practicing Roman Catholic.]

Will they attack her for being diverse adopting two black Haitian kids? Or will they show their hypocrisy?

Drg3zRXX4AU6XWB

In a same world Democratics would care about those optics.

They have long since ceased to care. It's all about Trump for them.

May the FORCE be with us!
Is this anyway to start a thread?? No commentary? And, no link. What is the point ? You're wishing here dead aren't you? No so fast

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes radiation therapy for tumor on pancreas

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg completed a three-week course of radiation therapy to treat a tumor on her pancreas, according to a release sent by the Supreme Court Friday. The tumor was treated "definitively," according to the statement, and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body.
When a POS is on her 3rd cancer surgery, you can just bet that it has migrated to stage 4 all over her body......I give her until Trump's first year in his second term to become rigid....and yes, like many of you when Antonin passed away wishing him well, I do so wish her well but please hurry!

What a disgrace, talk about a POS.:fu:

I'm excited with anticipation she'll do the right thing and step down. It's only a matter of time before she'll be forced to do it as she deteriorates.

Can't you feel the excitement? I know Trump is!
giphy.gif

INDEED
Trumps gotta be giddy ...STICK IT TO DA GLOBO homo multi culti commie conformist establishment fags DJT!
:auiqs.jpg:
giphy.gif

ANd YES !
Yes a fair White southern guy who is in love with the constitution ..... as long as it aint a globo homo rino or GW shrub " compassionate conservative " ill take it
Trumps gotta be giddy ...STICK IT TO DA GLOBO homo multi culti establishment fags
Retire or Die you old commie jew hag rat bastid

tenor.gif

OH cant wait for the meltdown! Hopefully he can get one in before the election and they pull a massive Brett K attack .A 2020 Trump Victory will almost be assured

In the scenario where she leaves office before the election, the democrats have only themselves to blame when Trump picks the most hard core conservative he can find and forces a nasty fight. We know Trump is vindictive, and they've given him absolutely zero reason to accommodate their desires or compromise with them in any way.

We also know that no matter who he picks, the fight will be nastier than ever before, so he might as well ignore what they want anyway.

Following the insanity of their attack on Kavanaugh, I think the Democrats will be hard pressed to implement any kind of effective attack on a new nominee, despite having Romney as a Flake replacement.

They will simply look more ridiculous than before.

86 is a ripe old age though. Look at her career. Look how far she has gone and the impact she has had. It's long past her time to go, and it's not wrong to be glad she won't be in that seat anymore. What should worry you is what thenTDS crazed libtards will do to keep the seat from being filled. That thought is what's scarey.

By the GOP's own standards the seat should not be filled till after the election. But we know they will not abide by them.

Why would they? They're politicians, after all. Democrats wouldn't, not with an opportunity like that. Should she leave office at any time prior to the election, I fully expect Trump to appoint, the democrats to go berserk over, and the Senate to confirm, a replacement.

I know it’s hard to imagine the Liberals becoming more unhinged....but when Trump replaces RBG and wins re-election (in whatever order that happens) just imagine the disturbance in the Liberal “force”!!!

Screaming at the sky would become so passe.

What are Democrats willing to do if she dies?????????

That's a big question.

Since Mitch claimed the Rats couldn't make an election year pick with Garland, Schumer figures the Court would stay at 8 Justices until 2021. Mitch says that was then, this is now. Hey they should have considered the consequences of calling him "Moscow Mitch"...now they have a more determined enemy than ever.

That and they've given Trump absolutely no reason to accommodate anything they want. We know he's vindictive, and after years of the worst abuse imaginable, I think he would love to ram the most partisan conservative down their throats he can and watch them go completely bonkers.

Of course, he could surprise us all.

What are Democrats willing to do if she dies?????????

That's a big question.

As was shown during the Cavanaugh hearings, the Democrats will stop at nothing to prevent another Trump appointment. On the other hand, they have forfeited any moral argument to prevent one. If Ginsberg dies (or retires) before the next election, the only avenue left to the Dems would be a coordinated series of procedural and legal obstacles to postpone a Senate confirmation vote.

The problem with that is they really don't have many tools left. I said when Reid went nuclear that it would come back to bite them, and in this case it would. Basically, they're left depending on the good will of the Republicans. In years past, that would have been enough, but today...

Trump should nominate a conservative woman to replace Ginsburg...

Well, a woman would keep the Rats from claiming the pick was a serial-rapist in high school, right? maybe not. Maybe Napolitano will stop trashing him on the Fox & Friends couch if he thinks he has a chance. Nicky Haley might work come to think of it if she doesn't have an eye on the WH. A woman could put an end to the fable Trump hates women and women hate Trump. I'm sticking with Hardiman....remember, he faked out the media by starting to drive from Pennsylvania to D.C. before the Gorsuch pick...good sport, good man.

I think Trump should play games with them. Float a fake name so they go berserk on that person, then pull a switch and give them somebody else they're not prepared for.

I'm excited with anticipation she'll do the right thing and step down. It's only a matter of time before she'll be forced to do it as she deteriorates.

giphy.gif

INDEED
Trumps gotta be giddy ...STICK IT TO DA GLOBO homo multi culti commie conformist establishment fags DJT!
giphy.gif

ANd YES !
Yes a fair White southern guy who is in love with the constitution ..... as long as it aint a globo homo rino or GW shrub " compassionate conservative " ill take it
Trumps gotta be giddy ...STICK IT TO DA GLOBO homo multi culti establishment fags

tenor.gif

OH cant wait for the meltdown! Hopefully he can get one in before the election and they pull a massive Brett K attack .A 2020 Trump Victory will almost be assured

In the scenario where she leaves office before the election, the democrats have only themselves to blame when Trump picks the most hard core conservative he can find and forces a nasty fight. We know Trump is vindictive, and they've given him absolutely zero reason to accommodate their desires or compromise with them in any way.

We also know that no matter who he picks, the fight will be nastier than ever before, so he might as well ignore what they want anyway.

Following the insanity of their attack on Kavanaugh, I think the Democrats will be hard pressed to implement any kind of effective attack on a new nominee, despite having Romney as a Flake replacement.

True, but I am hard pressed to imagine any less of an attack on any nominee because they're so obsessed with Trump.

She's received treatment and is cancer free. You sick fucks longing for her death are disgusting.

I agree. Let her retire and rest. Write books. Give lectures.

Aside from being pressured I suspect her own personal stubbornness will make her hang in till she's room temperature.

It's too bad really.

Could also be that she feels retiring would actually hasten her death.

Jo

giphy.gif

INDEED
giphy.gif

ANd YES !

tenor.gif

You misunderestimate the Democrats. They will be mor viscous. Shes a true conservative and they know what it means for the next 30 years.

Thank God Justice Ginsburg is feeling better

A great American

Kavanaugh was confirmed 50-48 with one Democrat vote (Manchin-WV). If Romney decides to pull a McCain, the next vote could be close.

giphy.gif

INDEED
giphy.gif

ANd YES !

tenor.gif

You misunderestimate the Democrats. They will be mor viscous. Shes a true conservative and they know what it means for the next 30 years.

More vicious? Yes. More credible in another junior-high style attack? No. They will be laughed at in spite of media support.

No one in their right mind actually believed Christine Blasey Ford. Democrats especially knew it was a scam.

All the more reason to vote for Dem Senators and a Dem President.

We can't afford a right wing SCOTUS

Nice to see you admit we don't have one.
We currently have a "conservative" (corporatist) SCOTUS that is 5-4.

AT 6-3 we (the nation) are screwed

Au contraire, at 6-3 we as a nation can exhale. Only you people will be screwed.
For one we can kiss abortion good bye

Along with workers rights

Forum List

Back