September 27, 2018: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 20

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Call judge Amy Coney Barrett.....there is an OPENING COMING UP ON SCOTUD.....and with 55 Republican Senators, one week for affirmative action is all that is required!

Read more at
Santa Monica Observer ^

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the "take no prisoners" attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College.

Call judge Amy Coney Barrett.....there is an OPENING COMING UP ON SCOTUD.....and with 55 Republican Senators, one week for affirmative action is all that is required!

Read more at
Santa Monica Observer ^

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the "take no prisoners" attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College.

And how come we have to rely on this nifty "death tip" tip from the fucking mighty, news breaking, Santa Monica observer? Not believing this and it's morbid as hell.

Sounds like Dem Counter-Propaganda to get the rabid base fans out to vote this year.. Because the only death that's resulting -- is THIS STORY died with yesterday's election nonsense..

If true, we would have heard much more about this. Sounds like another right wing lie. Why do right wingers lie so much?

June 1954, 21 years old. Very pretty but she became a far left liberal and got ugly as sin.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg as a senior at Cornell University. (Collection of the Supreme Court of the United States/via JTA)

If she waits until Jan 2020 to die or retire, there is no way the new judge will be confirmed before the new Senate is seated.

June 1954, 21 years old. Very pretty but she became a far left liberal and got ugly as sin.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg as a senior at Cornell University. (Collection of the Supreme Court of the United States/via JTA)

It's the star wars emperor effect.

Jo

I'll bet they're kicking themselves for not taking the Senate right now.

I think the next nominee from President Trump should be a woman. So that all the allegations of sexual misconduct waiting to be hurled will all come from awkward guys telling Congress how they 'got some' from a future Supreme Court Justice.

Hilarity will ensue.

If I was Trump I would nominate a Conservative Black Female judge, sit back and let the Democrats try their bullshit with that situation.

Amy Coney Barrett would make a great judge! And she's hot, too!

She sure would but I'm not buying that Ginsberg is getting ready to retire.

That old fossil will die her chair as a member of the Supreme Court.

I'll bet they're kicking themselves for not taking the Senate right now.

I think the next nominee from President Trump should be a woman. So that all the allegations of sexual misconduct waiting to be hurled will all come from awkward guys telling Congress how they 'got some' from a future Supreme Court Justice.

Hilarity will ensue.

I agree and Barrett sure fits the bill.

If she waits until Jan 2020 to die or retire, there is no way the new judge will be confirmed before the new Senate is seated.
Ruth will have croaked long before 2020.
Someone her age goes into a hospital for anything broken and their odds of leaving alive are about nil.
One drop of too much pain killer and it's a one way trip to the mortuary.
Next SCJ will be a female strict Constitutionalist. About fifty years old who has a selection of MAGA hats in her closet.

Forum List

Back