Should Ginsburg Retire?

She will pull a Justice William O. Douglass. She will not resign even if she is on life support. I bet she has told her physicians and family members to keep her alive at all costs for the next two years. Fight the fight RBG!

Have you seen her recent interviews? The woman can barely speak. It’s clear she needs to be removed from her post. Impeach!
In many states if a judge can’t comminicate effectively or seems addled comprehending they must be removed from the bench. Because to not do so is miscarriage of justice. Obviously.

Nothing like seeing alleged good Christians wishing death on someone.

You're not Christian.... Why do you need their morals? The left wishes death every day with self righteous aplomb!

Jo
I'm an old school conservative, with a strong libertarian streak, sweety. I also attend church at least once a week, oftentimes twice.

And yet you wanted Hillary to have these SC nominations instead of trump.

Not very conservative/libertarian.

She hasn't made a public appearance in 3 months what's up with that?

Two predictions and I'll certainly be happy to eat very large and juicy slice of crow pie should they fall down.

1.) Ginsberg will not be back to the scotus building.
2.) Ginsburg has had some life event other than the cancer surgery we're being told about maybe a stroke or some other sort of life changing occurrence and it's no longer capable of serving. This is being hidden from us.

Jo

Justice Ginsberg has missed 2 days of work in the last quarter century? How many have you missed?

I agree. She's entitled to a few sick days. We all take them.

She'll be back when she's ready to be back.

No big deal.

You going to run this thread every day? She is recuperating from surgery. Did you expect her to miss one day of work?
Since she’s given not even an estimated return, it’s time for her to enjoy a nice long retirement.
while she does need to focus on her health, her spot should be secure in the meantime. the "vulture" aspect isn't attractive to either side.

Who is "concerned"? The article doesn't say. However it does say, "The Hill reported that the late Chief Justice William Rehnquist missed oral arguments in 44 cases during his own cancer treatment, and still managed to write for the majority in four of them."

What kind of cancer treatments?
Removing a tumor is far easier than chemo.
I know first hand.

Who is "concerned"? The article doesn't say. However it does say, "The Hill reported that the late Chief Justice William Rehnquist missed oral arguments in 44 cases during his own cancer treatment, and still managed to write for the majority in four of them."

I know first hand.

If she was in good health they would be parading her around for the cameras.
They're hiding her. There's a reason for that.
My guess.... She's deteriorating quickly.

Jo

You going to run this thread every day? She is recuperating from surgery. Did you expect her to miss one day of work?
Since she’s given not even an estimated return, it’s time for her to enjoy a nice long retirement.
while she does need to focus on her health, her spot should be secure in the meantime. the "vulture" aspect isn't attractive to either side.

It is however how one responds to a corpse or a perspective corpse. If it is true that all of her stuff is being done by clerks that it's an
abandonment of her duties. This isn't about manners it's about being honest with America. Not a strong point for DC.

Jo

I know first hand.

If she was in good health they would be parading her around for the cameras.
They're hiding her. There's a reason for that.
My guess.... She's deteriorating quickly.

Jo

Yep...
They cut off a chunk of one of my kidneys and I was up and about in a few days.
While I was only 50 at the time I cant imagine she'd need more than a couple of weeks.
And I was was left with a six inch scar which of course means my surgery was far more invasive.
Hell,I was climbing stairs two days after my hip replacement. And I went home after my back surgery the next day.

I know she's old but come on!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/su...ication-when-ruth-bader-ginsburg-might-return

It's been going on nearly a year with RBG's illness. Now she has vacated her seat where Supreme Court judges have been waiting for oral arguments. But the leftist leaning democrat is ill and unfit. Now she is apparently working from home? What a joke. If Trump drinks a Coke instead of Diet Coke the Fake News/democrats will call out the 25th amendment. She must step down to replace her seat for being empty going on a month.

Supreme Court gives no indication when Ruth Bader Ginsburg might return

It's been going on nearly a year with RBG's illness. Now she has vacated her seat where Supreme Court judges have been waiting for oral arguments. But the leftist leaning democrat is ill and unfit. Now she is apparently working from home? What a joke. If Trump drinks a Coke instead of Diet Coke the Fake News/democrats will call out the 25th amendment. She must step down to replace her seat for being empty going on a month.

Forum List

Back