Americans have the right to know if a supreme court justice is dying

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

This is sadder than can be expressed, the woman is actually retarded
No one has the right to another person's health information.
Even if your surgeon is an alcoholic with Parkinson's?

Play on kiddy
Do we have a right to yours?
Not taking any medications for any situation, so yea it would have no words.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

Play on kiddy
So we the public have a RIGHT to see it?

Play on kiddy
Nothing to see, I had a nurse here when I was on antibiotics for a knee operation, she was amazed that I wasn't on any high blood pressure or other medications, they tested me for everything in the hospital found nothing outside the knee which is now healed and back to thousand pound leg presses though I stayed at 500lbs today. The hospital said I would need a walker or cane, I told the old bitch to get out of my room, I was walking that day, they panicked and made me sign papers in case I fell. I told them the surgeon said I should walk.

Now you know

We're all dying, a process that starts with birth. Some are dying faster than others, some are closer to death than others. Regardless of their stature in society, I am not convinced it's anyone's business but they're own.
That isn't really true.

People don't start actually dying until their late 30s.

Play on kiddy
Nothing to see, I had a nurse here when I was on antibiotics for a knee operation, she was amazed that I wasn't on any high blood pressure or other medications, they tested me for everything in the hospital found nothing outside the knee which is now healed and back to thousand pound leg presses though I stayed at 500lbs today. The hospital said I would need a walker or cane, I told the old bitch to get out of my room, I was walking that day, they panicked and made me sign papers in case I fell. I told them the surgeon said I should walk.

Now you know
Who cares? Do I have a right to know?

Play on kiddy
A judge unsealed Nancy Pelosi's alcohol treatment records.

Get over it kid

Federal Judge Unseals Nancy Pelosi’s Alcoholic Treatment Records

Play on kiddy

Now you know
Who cares? Do I have a right to know?
A judge ruled that we all have the right to know about the retarded alcoholic known as Nancy Pelosi

And I just gave you my medical records, all of it, there is no more

And yet another vampire hovering over Ginsberg.

Let me ask you this Dracula. What do you think is going to happen if she is replaced by Trump?
You actually believe we are going to go back to the 1950's. We need a rest. This never ending monster hunt which is not even existent but has a few wannabes has made people who profit off it divide us into a schizophrenic nation. We now have so called important political sided individuals threatening massive civil discourse and the killing of millions of people. You can be sure they will be safe in their fenced in fortresses of opulence. Their modern day castles protected by the police they have total disdain for in league with their security who would watch their own die then see real justice.

Abortion will remain legal, and states will pass more gun laws.

And there isn't anything pro birther, gun nut America can do about it.
So if it is ultimately a woman's choice (and I agree with you here), shouldn't the man get to chose whether or not he is part of the child's life (financially and as a parental figure). Why do women get the right to dictate a man's life with a choice only they can make? If we are after true equality, we can start with there numerous child support and custody issues facing fathers of children chosen to be born out of wedlock.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't see the point of informing the public on each SCOTUS Justice's health.

If you knew 2 were dying, what would you do differently?

Play on kiddy

Get over it kid

While technically a violation of about 11 laws, Judge Paralopolos stands by his ruling, fully expecting it to be overturned

Play on kiddy

Get over it kid

While technically a violation of about 11 laws, Judge Paralopolos stands by his ruling, fully expecting it to be overturned
But he told us clearly that there are alcoholic files on Pelosi to be released even if they are not.

This is a great judge

Get over it kid

But he told us clearly that there are alcoholic files on Pelosi to be released even if they are not.

This is a great judge
Why?

Medical records are intensely private. No one has a right to them without permission.

It is unbelievable you would want such a precedent set for purely partisan reasons. This judge fully expects it to be overturned but did it anyway, not based on law but politics. He should be removed from the bench.

I hate to tell the OP but the occupation someone has does not remove their right to privacy, and their medical situation is THEIR business NOT yours.
Airplane pilots? Commercial drivers? Try again, sport.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am a commercial driver and a pilot and neither of these occupations remove my right to medical privacy.

Try again, sport.

Get over it kid

This is a great judge
Why?

Medical records are intensely private. No one has a right to them without permission.

It is unbelievable you would want such a precedent set for purely partisan reasons. This judge fully expects it to be overturned but did it anyway, not based on law but politics. He should be removed from the bench.
What if Trump was seeing a shrink because he believed he was the reincarnation of Jesus...…………….

You wouldn't care then.

The fact is that Pelosi has a $100,000.00 or more bill just for alcohol on government flights.

Which means laws are being made by an addict

Your perfect World right

Again this is a great judge

No indication she is dying. You want people’s medical privacy selectively invaded based on your feelings.

No indication she is dying. You want people’s medical privacy selectively invaded based on your feelings.
Yea there is

Prognosis

While pancreatic cancer survival rates have been improving from decade to decade, the disease is still considered largely incurable.

Survival Rates
According to the American Cancer Society, for all stages of pancreatic cancer combined, the one-year relative survival rate is 20%, and the five-year rate is 7%. These low survival rates are attributable to the fact that fewer than 20% of patients’ tumors are confined to the pancreas at the time of diagnosis; in most cases, the malignancy has already progressed to the point where surgical removal is impossible.

In those cases where resection can be performed, the average survival rate is 23 to 36 months. The overall five-year survival rate is about 10%, although this can rise as high as 20% to 35% if the tumor is removed completely and when cancer has not spread to lymph nodes

The retarded one is you. Ginsburg's history of fighting cancer has been well known and reported. Anyone with a brain knows various cancer often returns. What you are demanding are weekly medical updates on her health and medical treatments. I guess if you are on a death watch and praying for someone to die that kind of information is important to you.

The retarded one is you. Ginsburg's history of fighting cancer has been well known and reported. Anyone with a brain knows various cancer often returns. What you are demanding are weekly medical updates on her health and medical treatments. I guess if you are on a death watch and praying for someone to die that kind of information is important to you.
Prognosis

While pancreatic cancer survival rates have been improving from decade to decade, the disease is still considered largely incurable.

Survival Rates
According to the American Cancer Society, for all stages of pancreatic cancer combined, the one-year relative survival rate is 20%, and the five-year rate is 7%. These low survival rates are attributable to the fact that fewer than 20% of patients’ tumors are confined to the pancreas at the time of diagnosis; in most cases, the malignancy has already progressed to the point where surgical removal is impossible.

In those cases where resection can be performed, the average survival rate is 23 to 36 months. The overall five-year survival rate is about 10%, although this can rise as high as 20% to 35% if the tumor is removed completely and when cancer has not spread to lymph nodes

Get over it kid

This is a great judge
Why?

What if Trump was seeing a shrink because he believed he was the reincarnation of Jesus...…………….

You wouldn't care then.

The fact is that Pelosi has a $100,000.00 or more bill just for alcohol on government flights.

Which means laws are being made by an addict

Your perfect World right

Again this is a great judge

There is a system in place if there is concern that the President is incompetent. It does not require the release of his private medical history to the public.

The fact is you make a lot ASSumptions about Pelosi based on very little. If she sought treatment for alcoholism good on her. She got treatment.

Your desired medical invasion for purely political reasons would make it likely people would not seek treatment for diseases lest it be publicized.

There is still a lot of stigma.

Forum List

Back