"Drag Queen" in Austin, TX Public Library exposed as convicted male prostitute.

How do they allow that crazy person to get so close to the kids?...that is insane...one sneeze and who knows what the children will be showered with....

If you real any of the free progressive news weeklies available in major cities, the ad section includes lots of ads for She Males and Pre Ops. Apparently there is a lot of call for gender benders in the world of prostitution.

Sick, just sick. What happened to kids just being kids.
proxy-1.jpg

Good grief! See this is the kind of threat progressives/homosexuals pose to our kids.

TheProgressivePatriot

Library 'Drag Queen' exposed as convicted male prostitute!
Let me tell you something Pale MEGA BOY ….you have a hell of a fucking nerve referencing me like this. Mass Resistance is a bigoted propaganda mill and they are spinning this in the worst possible way. YOU do not speak for me. YOU do not represent what my positions are.

Au contraire.

Mass Resistance is a Pro-Family advocacy group.

Now, if you are against the family, I can sympathize but it doesn't make them "bigoted"

Good grief! See this is the kind of threat progressives/homosexuals pose to our kids.

TheProgressivePatriot

Let me tell you something Pale MEGA BOY ….you have a hell of a fucking nerve referencing me like this. Mass Resistance is a bigoted propaganda mill and they are spinning this in the worst possible way. YOU do not speak for me. YOU do not represent what my positions are.

Is "Miss Kitty Litter" a prostitute or no?

TheProgressivePatriot

You approve of this kind of sickness, in spite of your fake outrage.

TheProgressivePatriot

Au contraire.

Mass Resistance is a Pro-Family advocacy group.

Now, if you are against the family, I can sympathize but it doesn't make them "bigoted"
Bullshit!

Anti-LGBTQ Extremists Unite As Peter LaBarbera Joins MassResistance | Right Wing Watch

LaBarbera and MassResistance’s Brian Camenker have found themselves increasingly isolated as outright anti-LGBTQ bigotry becomes less accepted in parts of conservative politics. This year, MassResistance was banned from sponsoring a table at the Conservative Political Action Conference after organizers found a video we had posted of Camenker saying that there is “a place for being insulting and degrading” in the fight against LGBTQ rights. LaBarbera quickly came to Camenker’s defense.

LaBarbera has also been promoting Camenker’s recent book “The Health Hazards of Homosexuality,” including offering copies of the book to supporters in exchange for a $100 donation to his group.

TheProgressivePatriot

First of all, I did not say that I approve of it. I am saying that the OP posted an hysterical and pejorative article about it by a bigoted organization.

That said , Children do need to be protected from real threats, not made up horseshit. There is another side to the issue that you people need to open your narrow minds to

Libraries Respond: Drag Queen Story Hour

That other side is that in a heterosexual, cisgender social environment where those who are different are marginalized and deaminized, it is necessary for young people- who themselves may be questioning their sexuality or gender identity - to be exposed to the realities that they are sure to encounter in the adult world.

TheProgressivePatriot

First of all, I did not say that I approve of it. I am saying that the OP posted an hysterical and pejorative article about it by a bigoted organization.

That said , Children do need to be protected from real threats, not made up horseshit. There is another side to the issue that you people need to open your narrow minds to

That other side is that in a heterosexual, cisgender social environment where those who are different are marginalized and deaminized, it is necessary for young people- who themselves may be questioning their sexuality or gender identity - to be exposed to the realities that they are sure to encounter in the adult world.

Perversion isn't "made up" horseshit at all.

Maybe you think its fine for She-Males to interact with our nation's children, but we didn't put up with that kind of bullshit back in the day

How do they allow that crazy person to get so close to the kids?...that is insane...one sneeze and who knows what the children will be showered with....
The sad thing is that people like this will always be close to kids as long as they are allowed to be anywhere outside a prison cell...libraries, malls, grocery stores, concerts, sporting events, the zoo.....even church.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

TheProgressivePatriot

You don't have to say you approve of it. We know you do.

TheProgressivePatriot

Perversion isn't "made up" horseshit at all.

Maybe you think its fine for She-Males to interact with our nation's children, but we didn't put up with that kind of bullshit back in the day

Good parents don't today.

it is necessary for young people- who themselves may be questioning their sexuality or gender identity - to be exposed to the realities that they are sure to encounter in the adult world.

Most people who don't live in the gutter rarely ever encounter drag queens, trannies, she-males, homos, pimps, hoes.

At least not out here in Flyover Country.

That's what made the classic tune "walk on the wild side" so controversial. Sexual perversion being discussed in the tune was so out of sync with what ordinary people deal with.

Forum List

Back