Americans have the right to know if a supreme court justice is dying

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

This is sadder than can be expressed, the woman is actually retarded

It just shows that power is everything to a leftist......

• Banned
Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

Do these cretins believe that Goony is immortal? because she could actually die at any moment

Do these cretins believe that Goony is immortal? because she could actually die at any moment

You can bet they are praying to whatever god they believe in that she is immortal...

The woman was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer 10 YEARS AGO! So much for always fatal, dumbass!

She had colon cancer in 1999 and lung cancer earlier this year.

The woman may not see the New Year, but your facts are incorrect.

Last edited:

You can bet they are praying to whatever god they believe in that she is immortal...

Satan can't save her .....

i'm just posting to disagree with the threads opening Header or Statement . I'm just posting to say that Americans have NO Right to KNOW another persons Private Business Frannie .

She is a fine, very intelligent woman with a whole lotta gumption and the conviction of her beliefs. She's my hero. I hope she is at peace and when it is her time, I hope she doesn't suffer.

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg

Pancreatic cancer is not always fatal.

Many suffering from the disease die of other causes. Like heart attacks upon hearing the news. Like falls from extremely high places. And, of course, the occasional "suicide" when they cross The Clinton Crime Family.

It's all in the timing.

i'm just posting to disagree with the threads opening Header or Statement . I'm just posting to say that Americans have NO Right to KNOW another persons Private Business Frannie .

Dont agree with that.
She makes decisions that affect over 300 million people,that makes it my business and everyone else's.
If she worked at the Quickie Mart fine,I dont need to know or want to.

Pancreatic cancer is not always fatal.

Many suffering from the disease die of other causes. Like heart attacks upon hearing the news. Like falls from extremely high places. And, of course, the occasional "suicide" when they cross The Clinton Crime Family.

It's all in the timing.

At her age she has about a 2% chance of making it five years.
Ad that she's gotten a bowel stent and those numbers drop dramatically.

Dont agree with that.
She makes decisions that affect over 300 million people,that makes it my business and everyone else's.
------------------------------ no ones business is what I say because its all SPECULATION . She may continue another 10 - 20 years same as President Trump is my thinking 'HWGo .

This thread is an excellent showcase for today's CRCs. Aren't they precious?

And you again showcase your utter stupidity. Wanting Ginsberg to step down and spend her remaining time with her family is not not being one of your made up idiotic things. It would also be the right thing to do if you can't perform your job duties. Calling in decisions after reading a transcript is not something a true judge dealing with matters of the importance the Supreme Court does would do. Now you should feel embarrassed at your idiocy.

Dont agree with that.
------------------------------ no ones business is what I say because its all SPECULATION . She may continue another 10 - 20 years same as President Trump is my thinking 'HWGo .

It's not really speculation when you have the history of the outcome of Pancreatic cancer on your side.
And history tells us she has at best a 2% chance of making it five more years.
With her past cancer history that number goes down even further.

https://www.cancernetwork.com/pancreatic-cancer/pancreatic-cancer-older-patient

They stated they inserted a bile duct stent, according to the UK-
Stents for pancreatic cancer | Pancreatic Cancer UK

Sometimes stents may need to be put into both the bile duct and the duodenum, but this is not usually done at the same time. You may have a biliary or a duodenal stent put in to treat your symptoms if your pancreatic cancer is inoperable, which means that it can't be removed by surgery .

I do wish her well. She is obviously one tough cookie.

I am not generally interested in someone's mortality, particularly in regard to a lifetime appointment. (It seems that this issue is self-correcting in this case.) However, the health and life expectancy of a candidate for an important executive position is a relevant factor. For example, FDR's deteriorating health was kept secret from the public during the 1944 Presidential election until he died six months later, thus depriving voters of the knowledge that they were effectively electing Harry Truman to be President.

The woman was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer 10 YEARS AGO! So much for always fatal, dumbass!

She had colon cancer in 1999 and lung cancer earlier this year.

The woman may not see the New Year, but your facts are incorrect.
You do not know what she has or does not have, you only know the story that the deep state let us hear.

Accept it

While pancreatic cancer survival rates have been improving from decade to decade, the disease is still considered largely incurable. According to the American Cancer Society, for all stages of pancreatic cancer combined, the one-year relative survival rate is 20%, and the five-year rate is 7%.

Prognosis - Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research

Forum List

Back