American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

the christians that were talking their dogmatic crap never read the Riot Act
They weren't the ones rioting. The muslims did. Do you think those muslim rioters would give a shit about an ordinance? They think Dearborn is the same as the West Bank and this shit is normal.

If the Muslims had corrupted a Christian nativity scene in the same manner, saying things like "Your god is a fraud" and "the mother of your savior was a whore", how do you think average Christians would respond? I live in the south, and I'm pretty sure that it would have been a similar kind of response, particularly if there were hot-blooded young men involved.

Or should we all assume that it would be peaceful and calm, and that no fisticuffs would occur?

Last edited:
muslims killed 3,000+ plus INNOCENT Americans on 9/11, so why should anyone rush to their defense or side with them?

You need to check yourself pig shit.

Yeah yeah and CHristians bomb abortion clincs so who should side with them?

There is plenty of stupid to go around on both the Muslim and Christian fronts.

Yep. And there are many stupid people who will use bombing abortion clinics as a moral equvalent to Islamist terrorism. Why don't you show us how many Christians have bombed abortion clinics compared to Islamist terror attacks in the last 12 years or so. Go for it.

Terror tactics are terror tactics. Use them once or use them 100 times the end result desired is the same. Sowing fear in the "enemy" ranks and a cessation of the undesired behavior.
SO simple even you should be able to ubnderstand it.

So the Christians don't have the right to free speech? Gotcha. We can plainly see on the tape they don't have the right to self defense to these people.

The christian trouble makers went there with the sole intent of causing problems and inciting the people.

So why should anyone rush to their defense or side with them?? :cool:

muslims killed 3,000+ plus INNOCENT Americans on 9/11, so why should anyone rush to their defense or side with them?
So because some people claim a small group of muslims allegedly did on 911

American muslims are not allowed to have a peaceful Family Day Festival without being harassed by miscreants out to cause trouble?

It's called "free speech", you miscreant bitch. Get your slimy goat fuckers out of my country. There is going to be blood in the streets if you keep pushing us.

American muslims are not allowed to have a peaceful Family Day Festival without being harassed by miscreants out to cause trouble?

It's called "free speech", you miscreant bitch. Get your slimy goat fuckers out of my country. There is going to be blood in the streets if you keep pushing us.

The muslims were pushing the Christians, in this case? Or did the "Christian" group invaded their peaceful festival with the intention of starting confrontations and conflict?

Pretty sure it was the latter.

Yeah yeah and CHristians bomb abortion clincs so who should side with them?

There is plenty of stupid to go around on both the Muslim and Christian fronts.

Yep. And there are many stupid people who will use bombing abortion clinics as a moral equvalent to Islamist terrorism. Why don't you show us how many Christians have bombed abortion clinics compared to Islamist terror attacks in the last 12 years or so. Go for it.

Terror tactics are terror tactics. Use them once or use them 100 times the end result desired is the same. Sowing fear in the "enemy" ranks and a cessation of the undesired behavior.
SO simple even you should be able to ubnderstand it.

Yes, the end result is the same after every one. Death.

Tell us how many abortion doctors and innocents have been murdered by Christians compared to fellow muslims and innocent human beings by Islamist terrorists.

The christian trouble makers went there with the sole intent of causing problems and inciting the people.

So why should anyone rush to their defense or side with them?? :cool:

In my best yee haw red neck voice

"Cause them Mooslims is the debble. Theys gunna done roont Murka."

Or because they too are slavering Bible Thumpers who want the world to march to their drum beat and no one elses.

Those are my best guesses.

Now I'm not saying whether the Christians, or the Muslims, were right, or wrong here... But arguing that question as you have by arbitrarily attacking Country people by calling them rednecks, and insulting them is very "elitist", and extremely bigoted.

If I cannot insult my own roots . . . screw you whiney!

Nobody looks good in those videos. The fortunate thing is I get to sit here and condemn both sides for their douchebaggery and call it a day. But if this shit ever comes to my doorstep, you can bet your ass I won't be siding with the Muslims. No way, no fucking how.

The muslims were pushing the Christians, in this case? Or did the "Christian" group invaded their peaceful festival with the intention of starting confrontations and conflict?

What law did the Christians break?

So the Christians don't have the right to free speech? Gotcha. We can plainly see on the tape they don't have the right to self defense to these people.

Are you familiar with the term "fighting words" or Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaplinsky_v._New_Hampshire

Supreme Court Justice Frank Murphy wrote, in the majority decision that:

There are certain well-defined and narrowly limited classes of speech, the prevention and punishment of which have never been thought to raise any constitutional problem. These include the lewd and obscene, the profane, the libelous, and the insulting or "fighting" words those which by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. It has been well observed that such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality.

In other words, fighting words fall outside of constitutional protections on free speech.

In my opinion, the Christian group was using fighting words to provoke a confrontation with the Muslim crowd, in hopes of filming something that could be used as propaganda to further their agenda.

What are your thoughts on the subject of fighting words, Fitz?

Last edited:
The muslims were trying to have a peaceful family day and were not bothering anyone.

Why couldn't they have been left alone??

This is America, Sunni Man!

Anybody can come up and ruin a muslim family day out by denouncing Islam and telling you to bow down to Jesus and profess your sins!

As long as they do not assult you, they are within their constitutional rights!

You may call it harassment(heck, I do to) but you can't go around stoning people like a bunch of angry Hebrews from the OT!!

This is a secular nation! You can insult, but not attack!

What law did the Christians break?

Wrong question. Try again.

This is America, Sunni Man!

Anybody can come up and ruin a muslim family day out by denouncing Islam and telling you to bow down to Jesus and profess your sins!

As long as they do not assult you, they are within their constitutional rights!

You may call it harassment(heck, I do to) but you can't go around stoning people like a bunch of angry Hebrews from the OT!!

This is a secular nation! You can insult, but not attack!

You aren't on solid legal grounds here. See post above.

the christians that were talking their dogmatic crap never read the Riot Act
They weren't the ones rioting. The muslims did. Do you think those muslim rioters would give a shit about an ordinance? They think Dearborn is the same as the West Bank and this shit is normal.

If the Muslims had corrupted a Christian nativity scene in the same manner, saying things like "Your god is a fraud" and "the mother of your savior was a whore", how do you think average Christians would respond? I live in the south, and I'm pretty sure that it would have been a similar kind of response, particularly if there were hot-blooded young men involved.

Or should we all assume that it would be peaceful and calm, and that no fisticuffs would occur?
I see nothing equivalent to going to a defilement of a nativity scene. I have never heard of Christians trying to stone or riot over seeing muslim statements on placards peaceably assembled?

All kidding aside here.

If you go provoking a crowd, any crowd, there is a chance you may get attacked by them.

Yes, you have free speech, but you also have common sense too. Use common sense in public and you will not complain about getting attacked.

Yes--the muslims that attacked the Christian group is wrong. But those Christians are just stupid. I don't feel sorry for them. In fact, I kind of laugh at them for whining about their rights after pulling such a stupid stunt!

Why are they filming? Are they making a christian version of "Jackass"?

Last edited:
I see nothing equivalent to going to a defilement of a nativity scene. I have never heard of Christians trying to stone or riot over seeing muslim statements on placards peaceably assembled?

Have you ever heard of a Christian getting into a fight when provoked by other words (not religious in nature)?

Forum List

Back