Issues of morality shuts Christians up.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

I know I have done well in an O. P. when Christians run from a discussion.

I wrote these two posts and got almost no response. Not a usual thing for my posts. This tells me that I hit the nail right on the head and Christians have no apologetics to refute my claim.

==========================

If you accept this as universal morality, you will reject God.

TED Blog | The real difference between liberals and conservatives: Jonathan Haidt on TED.com

God does not follow the first rule at all.

The bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or sin.

This shows that what many thinks is our number one moral value was completely ignored by God.

Is God immoral or has man gotten morality wrong?

If God was right, then are we to believe that fathers are to bury their children instead of the way people think in that children should bury their parents?

John 6:44
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him.”

On earth as it is in heaven.

If you had God’s power to set the conditions for atonement, would you step up yourself or would you send your child to die?

=============================

God to Jesus. I just condemned the human race. Now go die to save them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHP-f-_F9U]Nothing but the blood? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ott1...eature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqP_f...eature=related[/ame]

I think that the notion that punishing the innocent instead of the guilty perpetrator is immoral. Be it a willing sacrifice as some believe with Jesus or unwilling victim.

I also think that God, who has a plethora of other options, would have come up with a moral way instead of an immoral and barbaric human sacrifice.

I agree with scriptures say that we are all responsible for our own righteousness as well as our own iniquity and that God cannot be bribed by sacrifice.

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Psalm 49:7
None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

I believe as I do because I believe that the first rule of morality is harm/care of children.

TED Blog | The real difference between liberals and conservatives: Jonathan Haidt on TED.com

Do you agree that the notion of substitutionary atonement is immoral and that God’s first principle of morality is hare/harm and that this would prevent him from demanding the death of his son?

==============================

This lack of opposition to the premise given tells me that Christians may actually be more moral than what I give them credit for. They do not walk their talk in these cases and that is a plus.

Seems Christians actually recognize good morals even if they do not preach them.
I thank Christians for confirming my view that they are just following tradition, dogma and culture while not really following their God. Thank God for that. Any sane man would reject the bible God.

Regards
DL

Your veiw of my God is interesting but you sure know who to twist the truth or at least my truth. God makes only one promise for his children and that he will love us and provide a way to salvation. He doesn't not saves us only provide the path. We are all saved if we chose. He have given each of us a ticket but it is at the ticket office, we have to go there and pick it up. Some do and some don't. Best of luck to you all.

Last edited:
Do you really expect to have a discussion with such a condescending attitude?

I don't care if someone has a condescending attitude, as long as they have something intelligent to say. But, that's not the case with the OP.

I think that the notion that punishing the innocent instead of the guilty perpetrator is immoral. Be it a willing sacrifice as some believe with Jesus or unwilling victim.

I think you have shit for brains. Jesus wasn't an unwilling victim.

Oh please, thats like the argument saying God raped Mary because she was a virgin. Its ridiculous and covers up the facts.

Jesus was alive with God before man was created and must have been willing, he did not revolt or deny that which his Father had planned.

I never expect an honest discussions with Christians.

I have yet to have one where they do not hide behind fantasy, miracles, magic and a genocidal son murderer who can do whatever he likes, moral or not, because Christians think he is an all powerful God.
Fear guides you.

Regards
DL

Your veiw of my God is interesting but you sure know who to twist the truth or at least my truth. God makes only one promise for his children and that he will love us and provide a way to salvation. He doesn't not saves us only provide the path. We are all saved if we chose. He have given each of us a ticket but it is at the ticket office, we have to go there and pick it up. Some do and some don't. Best of luck to you all.

If God loved us at all, then he would not have created a hell for eternal pointless torture for those who have no interest in his immoral programs.

Your ticket says that you do not mind profiting from the murder of an innocent victim. That is a Satanic policy and not a Godly one.

Regards
DL

Oh please, thats like the argument saying God raped Mary because she was a virgin. Its ridiculous and covers up the facts.

Not the fact that God was a deadbeat dad who did not mind coveting another man's woman.
A real good example to all Christians.

Regards
DL

Is there anything that makes you shut up?

Facts and opinions don't, hopefully your hands permanently get stuck in 2 waffle irons.

Regards,
Fellow atheist, Dr. Drock.

I don't care if someone has a condescending attitude, as long as they have something intelligent to say. But, that's not the case with the OP.

Typical Christian.

Regards
DL

Not much of a bigot are you??!!

Not much. I do not hate Gays or discriminate against women enough to be a good Christian.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are Religionists.
They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Belief in fantasy is evil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1]Religulous [part 1] - YouTube[/ame]

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related]In The name Of Jesus: Child Witches (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus Camp 1of 9
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBv8tv62yGM]Jesus Camp 1of 9.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Promoting death to Gays.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related]Rachel Maddow interviews David Bahati - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

I know I have done well in an O. P. when Christians run from a discussion.

I wrote these two posts and got almost no response. Not a usual thing for my posts. This tells me that I hit the nail right on the head and Christians have no apologetics to refute my claim.

==========================

If you accept this as universal morality, you will reject God.

God does not follow the first rule at all.

The bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or sin.

This shows that what many thinks is our number one moral value was completely ignored by God.

Is God immoral or has man gotten morality wrong?

If God was right, then are we to believe that fathers are to bury their children instead of the way people think in that children should bury their parents?

John 6:44
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him.”

On earth as it is in heaven.

If you had God’s power to set the conditions for atonement, would you step up yourself or would you send your child to die?

=============================

God to Jesus. I just condemned the human race. Now go die to save them.

Nothing but the blood? - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ott1...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqP_f...eature=related

I also think that God, who has a plethora of other options, would have come up with a moral way instead of an immoral and barbaric human sacrifice.

I agree with scriptures say that we are all responsible for our own righteousness as well as our own iniquity and that God cannot be bribed by sacrifice.

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Psalm 49:7
None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

I believe as I do because I believe that the first rule of morality is harm/care of children.

Do you agree that the notion of substitutionary atonement is immoral and that God’s first principle of morality is hare/harm and that this would prevent him from demanding the death of his son?

==============================

This lack of opposition to the premise given tells me that Christians may actually be more moral than what I give them credit for. They do not walk their talk in these cases and that is a plus.

Seems Christians actually recognize good morals even if they do not preach them.
I thank Christians for confirming my view that they are just following tradition, dogma and culture while not really following their God. Thank God for that. Any sane man would reject the bible God.

Regards
DL

Didn't you already post this, and get thrashed left and right?

I have yet to have one where they do not hide behind fantasy, miracles, magic and a genocidal son murderer who can do whatever he likes, moral or not, because Christians think he is an all powerful God.
Fear guides you.

Regards
DL
Here's one. No fear. No need to hide from anything Satan fills your head with.

God didn't ask. Jesus volunteered.

Last edited:

Fear guides you.

Regards
DL

Fear and Faith are incompatible my friend.

And it's impossible for you to have an honest discussion with any Christian if you aren't honest. They can be as honest as they can be, but as long as you aren't you will never be in an honest discussion. It's just a fact of life.

How was your ticket purchased? With innocent blood.

Key fact ignored in your post.

Forum List

Back