Biden's America! Yes, It Has Come to This: They’re Screaming ‘Death to America’ In Dearborn

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Deport them already. No need to care about their 'rights', we're the banana republic the left and right wing ideologues all dreamed about and hoped for now, so no problem. Take a lesson from one of Latin America's successful programs.

Not that the GOP is every really serious about addressing these problems, they're easily bought off.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Last edited:
Once Muslims get sufficient numbers they always foment revolution. They did it Lebanon and Jordan. They are doing it in Europe and here.

The efforts by many in the world, some allies included I presume (who probably have second thoughts now that China has risen); from racial division to religious and left vs right division is designed to assist in toppling America from within.

You add the poisons and humans freely being smuggled over your border and this is a recipe for a swift decline. I am not at all surprised of such chants. Imagine in the 1980s seeing or hearing this? Impossible, since patriotism was the norm.

These fools don't even know how lucky they have it. Why are Americans welcoming people who despise your country?

I heard Biden's blaming it on the water that his buddy Obama fucked up. Too funny. Back to MAGA, before the whole world looks at our leaders like the Babylon Bee does. Viva Trumpy.

The efforts by many in the world, some allies included I presume (who probably have second thoughts now that China has risen); from racial division to religious and left vs right division is designed to assist in toppling America from within.

You add the poisons and humans freely being smuggled ov your border and this is a recipe for a swift decline. I am not at all surprised of such chants. Imagine in the 1980s seeing or hearing this? Impossible, since patriotism was the norm.

These fools don't even know how lucky they have it. Why are Americans welcoming people who despise your country?
If it was the 50s, those Muslims left alive would have had their lips glued shut.

Forum List

Back