American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

The Dearborn police are a bunch of pussies. That is very disturbing.
Obama may have suggested they lay back and watch the action. Obama is good at IGNORING THE FUCKING LAWS OF THE LAND! Eric Holder is right there with him too.

Fucking pussies! Let's not make the Muslims feel rejected!

This is exactly what sunni_man wants to happen ALL OVER AMERICA. This is what he wants.

I was hoping they would escalate it to the point that the crowd would go take out the terror recruitment center down the street. Maybe next time :D jk kinda

This is exactly what sunni_man wants to happen ALL OVER AMERICA. This is what he wants.

If we had a bigger Muslim population the odds are yes it would happen in every city.

And then that's when the war will start. Not a single person I know would put up with that crap. They'd start shooting muslims, and I'm not shittin'.

Last edited:

Do you think THEN it will make a difference?

Liberals see muslims, expecially muslims like this, as allies in a greater war against Christianity.

Try living by them and the cowardly Dearborn cops afraid of Muslims smh they will give you a ticket for nothing in that shithole though. Where is the United States? Anyone? Lol

If we had a bigger Muslim population the odds are yes it would happen in every city.

And then that's when the war will start. Not a single person I know would put up with that crap. They'd start shooting muslims, and I'm not shittin'.

I know man, I know. Even the Blacks and Latinos would not tolerate that kind of shit, this can really start some serious back lash against Muslims.

Liberals see muslims, expecially muslims like this, as allies in a greater war against Christianity.

And I can't understand that either, when homos are the love of liberals lives, and muslims would rather stone to death or saw the heads off homos.

You'd think liberals would utterly despise muslims.

I know man, I know. Even the Blacks and Latinos would not tolerate that kind of shit, this can really start some serious back lash against Muslims.

A much needed backlash.

And I can't understand that either, when homos are the love of liberals lives, and muslims would rather stone to death or saw the heads off homos.

You'd think liberals would utterly despise muslims.

I don't get that either, liberals get hung in Muslim countries.

Tensions flared Friday evening at the annual Arab International Festival in Dearborn as members of some Christian missionary groups — including one called the Bible Believers — taunted Arab Americans with a pig’s head and signs that promoted hatred of Islam

The Bible Believers also protested at last year's Arab Festival, holding up both anti-Muslim and anti-Catholic signs and causing one Arab-American Muslim girl to cry.

At one point, some kids started throwing water bottles and pop cans at the missionaries. Others chanted “Allah-U-Akbar” (God is the greatest). One of the Christians shouted in response “Jesus Akbar.”

Christian missionary group with pig's head taunt Arab-Americans at Dearborn festival | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

:rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back