American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

I don't know what's happening in Dearborn, but this wouldn't have happened in Virginia.

Dearborn, Detroit...eventually ALL of Michigan will belong to the Muslims. They will adopt Sharia Law, subjugate women, throw young girls back into burning schools for not having their faces covered, and on and on and on...according to the totally fucked up writings visited upon them some hundreds of years ago by way of a deranged lunatic they call Muhammed!

...and the police will NOT protect the non-Muslim citizens.

All liberal states should be wary. Liberal politicians and rulers are ALMOST as fucked up as Muslims!

What the lovely Christians were doing prior to the riot at the festival:

I don't ever espouse vigilanteism, but I wonder how close this comes to meeting the level of "fighting words."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words

I have to ask, too: Is this how Jesus wants his believers to spread his message to the world?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
This is exactly what sunni_man wants to happen ALL OVER AMERICA. This is what he wants.

Do you think THEN it will make a difference?

Liberals see muslims, expecially muslims like this, as allies in a greater war against Christianity.

if they tried that shit in my town, the Muslims would be running for their lives.
Fortunately the city passed an ordinance requiring that protesting has to have a approved and you can't block people from going into places.
We had a Chrsitian group protesting at night clubs telling them not to go in and blocking their access

Last edited:

Arab International Festival - YouTube

I don't ever espouse vigilanteism, but I wonder how close this comes to meeting the level of "fighting words."

Fighting words - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have to ask, too: Is this how Jesus wants his believers to spread his message to the world?
Exactly. These idiots are no different than Fred Phelps and they certainly got what they asked for.

Well how about that... I don't see these Christians, as provocative as they are, THROWING ROCKS, PISS AND WATER BOTTLES AT THE MUSLIMS!

Too many bubble heads out there dismissing violence from muslims. Is it because you're fucking SCARED of them? SCARED LITTLE PUSSIES?

Why aren't you jerk off leftists in here DEFENDING the RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Yeah, well, I know why, because everyone is supposed to have freedom of speech EXCEPT CHRISTIANS. Muslims can TURN VIOLENT and that's OK, you'll just blame the Christians. You fucking POS liberals make me just as sick as these filthy muslims do. When was the last time a Christian flew two planes into sky scrappers in a huge city IN AMERICA killing 3,000+ INNOCENT PEOPLE? You forget that already? When did the Christians declare WAR ON AMERICA?

Last edited:
I love it! Occupy Wall Street unlawful squats on lands and they can remain there for months. Muslims cry about everything, protest everything and scream about how much they hate America in public and nothing happens.

Christians in America go to a PUBLIC festival and get ASSAULTED by violent muslims and the police go after them.

Again Radical Islam isn't the problem Islam itself is!

A question: When did all these Mohammedans begin arriving in America? Or are they just homegrown victims of the Nation of Islam's brainwashing? I thought America was predominantly Christian and Jewish.

Well how about that... I don't see these Christians, as provocative as they are, THROWING ROCKS, PISS AND WATER BOTTLES AT THE MUSLIMS!

Too many of you bubble heads out there dismissing violence from muslims. Is it because you're fucking SCARED of them? SCARED LITTLE PUSSIES?

Why aren't you jerk off leftists in here DEFENDING the RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Yeah, well, I know why, because everyone is supposed to have freedom of speech EXCEPT CHRISTIANS. Muslims can TURN VIOLENT and that's OK, you'll just blame the Christians. You fucking POS liberals make me just as sick as these filthy muslims do. When was the last time a Christian flew two planes into sky scrappers in a huge city IN AMERICA killing 3,000+ INNOCENT PEOPLE? You forget that already? When did the Christians declare WAR ON AMERICA?

^ Internet badassery at its finest.

Let's test your little theory. Go stand outside a local high school, and start screaming out racist taunts and epithets at the top of your lungs, and screaming about how all of the kids are going to hell. I give you 3 minutes, +/- before the first kid throws a water bottle at you.

It's my experience that the majority of Americans don't tend towards pacifism in the face of repeated screamed insults. If you scream insults like "peckerwood" or "backwoods redneck fuck" at a group of rural whites, you're likely to get your ass kicked. If you scream the n-word at a bunch of blacks, same story. We almost all have a few fighting words programmed into us....words that when screamed in our face will provoke an emotional response that might include violence. For these people, it's religious. For others, it is a racial or gender slur.

For you, I suspect the word is faggot.

Last edited:
I love it! Occupy Wall Street unlawful squats on lands and they can remain there for months. Muslims cry about everything, protest everything and scream about how much they hate America in public and nothing happens.

Christians in America go to a PUBLIC festival and get ASSAULTED by violent muslims and the police go after them.

Again Radical Islam isn't the problem Islam itself is!

Really? Why?

A question: When did all these Mohammedans begin arriving in America? Or are they just homegrown victims of the Nation of Islam's brainwashing? I thought America was predominantly Christian and Jewish.

Dearborn has a large community of descendants of ethnic European immigrants from the 19th and 20th centuries, whose ancestors generally first settled in Detroit: Irish, German, and Polish. The city has had a small African American population, many of whose ancestors came to the area in the Great Migration of the early twentieth century.[14]

The city's population includes 40,000 Arab Americans.[15] Ethnic Arabs own many shops and businesses, offering services in both English and Arabic.[16] In the 2010 census, Arab Americans comprised 40% of Dearborn's population; many have been in the city for several generations. The city has the largest proportion of Arab Americans in the United States.[17] Dearborn is a center of Maltese American settlement, from the Mediterranean island of Malta, primarily due to the auto industry and the exodus of numbers of some original Maltese who settled in Corktown.[18]

The first Arab immigrants came in the early-to-mid-20th century to work in the automotive industry and were chiefly Lebanese Christians (Syriac-Maronites). Other immigrants from the Mideast in the early twentieth century included a large Armenian-American community, who are Christian. Assyrians/Chaldeans/Syriacs have also immigrated to the area. Since then, Arab immigrants from Yemen, Iraq, and the Palestinian territories, most of whom are Muslim, have joined them. Lebanese Americans are still the most numerous group.[19][20] The Arab Muslim community has built the Islamic Center of America, the largest mosque in North America,[21] and the Dearborn Mosque. More Iraqi refugees have come, fleeing the continued war in their country since 2003.

Dearborn, Michigan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder what part of the Bible says carry a Pigs head During preaching?

bilde

Forum List

Back