American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

What the lovely Christians were doing prior to the riot at the festival:

Arab International Festival - YouTube

I don't ever espouse vigilanteism, but I wonder how close this comes to meeting the level of "fighting words."

Fighting words - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have to ask, too: Is this how Jesus wants his believers to spread his message to the world?
Exactly. These idiots are no different than Fred Phelps and they certainly got what they asked for.

In an effort to be ethically consistent, I should point out that I support Fred Phelps and his followers having their asses kicked as often as possible.

I don't ever espouse vigilanteism, but I wonder how close this comes to meeting the level of "fighting words."

I have to ask, too: Is this how Jesus wants his believers to spread his message to the world?

Well how about that... I don't see these Christians, as provocative as they are, THROWING ROCKS, PISS AND WATER BOTTLES AT THE MUSLIMS!

Too many of you bubble heads out there dismissing violence from muslims. Is it because you're fucking SCARED of them? SCARED LITTLE PUSSIES?

Why aren't you jerk off leftists in here DEFENDING the RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Yeah, well, I know why, because everyone is supposed to have freedom of speech EXCEPT CHRISTIANS. Muslims can TURN VIOLENT and that's OK, you'll just blame the Christians. You fucking POS liberals make me just as sick as these filthy muslims do. When was the last time a Christian flew two planes into sky scrappers in a huge city IN AMERICA killing 3,000+ INNOCENT PEOPLE? You forget that already? When did the Christians declare WAR ON AMERICA?

^ Internet badassery at its finest.

Let's test your little theory. Go stand outside a local high school, and start screaming out racist taunts and epithets at the top of your lungs, and screaming about how all of the kids are going to hell. I give you 3 minutes, +/- before the first kid throws a water bottle at you.
^ Internet obfuscation and hypocrisy at it's finest.

Where did I say I'd do what the Christians did? Seems to me admitted the Christians were being provocative. But you just, once again, blew past the heart of the OP which is the violence coming from the muslims. Your selective blame is as evident as the shining sun. You've been exposed as a muslim apologist but ready to bash the Christians at any opportunity.

Leftist jerk off.

The christian trouble makers went there with the sole intent of causing problems and inciting the people.

So why should anyone rush to their defense or side with them?? :cool:

In my best yee haw red neck voice

"Cause them Mooslims is the debble. Theys gunna done roont Murka."

Or because they too are slavering Bible Thumpers who want the world to march to their drum beat and no one elses.

Those are my best guesses.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The christian trouble makers went there with the sole intent of causing problems and inciting the people.

muslims killed 3,000+ plus INNOCENT Americans on 9/11, so why should anyone rush to their defense or side with them?

You need to check yourself pig shit.

But you just, once again, blew past the heart of the OP which is the violence coming from the muslims. Your selective blame is as evident as the shining sun. You've been exposed as a muslim apologist but ready to bash the Christians at any opportunity.

Leftist jerk off.

^moronic tittysucking assbaby...

I specifically stated that I don't generally support vigilanteism. I think that the stone-throwers should be arrested and prosecuted. However, I raised the issue of fighting words...which would appear to be a legitimate defense in this instance.

muslims killed 3,000+ plus INNOCENT Americans on 9/11, so why should anyone rush to their defense or side with them?

Yeah yeah and CHristians bomb abortion clincs so who should side with them?

There is plenty of stupid to go around on both the Muslim and Christian fronts.

Yeah yeah and CHristians bomb abortion clincs so who should side with them?

There is plenty of stupid to go around on both the Muslim and Christian fronts.

Yep. And there are many stupid people who will use bombing abortion clinics as a moral equvalent to Islamist terrorism. Why don't you show us how many Christians have bombed abortion clinics compared to Islamist terror attacks in the last 12 years or so. Go for it.

So because some people claim a small group of muslims allegedly did on 911

American muslims are not allowed to have a peaceful Family Day Festival without being harassed by miscreants out to cause trouble?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

But Sunni Man, this is America--Free speech is a founding right!

What muslims are supposed to do is take alot of anti-Isreali propaganda and signs and go agitate the Jews. Then the Jews grab alot of anti-Christian signs and go agitate the Christians. Then the Christians do this to the Muslims.

You muslims have to get on board here if you wish to be apart of this great nation. You have to take part in the great cycle of religious agitation and hate--not throw crap at the people that call you evil!

Get on board, Sunni man!

Hey as long as the psycho fundamenalists are fighting each other it at least temporarily causes them to forget to bother us peaceful heathens.

This is exactly what sunni_man wants to happen ALL OVER AMERICA. This is what he wants.

Do you think THEN it will make a difference?

Liberals see muslims, expecially muslims like this, as allies in a greater war against Christianity.

if they tried that shit in my town, the Muslims would be running for their lives.
Fortunately the city passed an ordinance requiring that protesting has to have a approved and you can't block people from going into places.
We had a Chrsitian group protesting at night clubs telling them not to go in and blocking their access

Pfft, good luck blocking me from going into the club.:eusa_hand:

the christians that were talking their dogmatic crap never read the Riot Act
They weren't the ones rioting. The muslims did. Do you think those muslim rioters would give a shit about an ordinance? They think Dearborn is the same as the West Bank and this shit is normal.

Its called freedom of speech. I know that concept doesn't compute with Muslims.

In my best yee haw red neck voice

"Cause them Mooslims is the debble. Theys gunna done roont Murka."

Or because they too are slavering Bible Thumpers who want the world to march to their drum beat and no one elses.

Those are my best guesses.

Now I'm not saying whether the Christians, or the Muslims, were right, or wrong here... But arguing that question as you have by arbitrarily attacking Country people by calling them rednecks, and insulting them is very "elitist", and extremely bigoted.

A question: When did all these Mohammedans begin arriving in America? Or are they just homegrown victims of the Nation of Islam's brainwashing? I thought America was predominantly Christian and Jewish.

Most of the Arab-Americans in Dearborn and the Detroit area are ethnic Lebanese, who immigrated in the early twentieth century to work in the auto industry, like many immigrants to the area. They have been joined by more recent Arab immigrants from other nations.

Alot of Iraqi refugees got relocated there also.

Dearborn, Michigan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

New Topics

Forum List

Back