America First = America Alone

Suppose you are on a Basketball team and decide to take a “Me First” attitude. Your goal is to score as many points as you can. When your teammates complain, you say.....you are welcome to score as many points as you can too.

Sounds like a way to score more points

But what happens is you end up shooting every time you get the ball whether you have a shot or not. Your point total may go up at first, but eventually your teammates will stop passing you the ball.

Overall, your scoring will drop

And then you will find 4 other less talented players who are willing to go along for ride to the championship by reliquishing control to the best player on the planet. You see, it is not about being "fair", it is about winning the game. Such is life.
You do not win championships with selfish play
Yeah, we know.
View attachment 275880
Ridiculous.

Suppose you are on a Basketball team and decide to take a “Me First” attitude. Your goal is to score as many points as you can. When your teammates complain, you say.....you are welcome to score as many points as you can too.

But what happens is you end up shooting every time you get the ball whether you have a shot or not. Your point total may go up at first, but eventually your teammates will stop passing you the ball.

The country is not a basketball team

What do we need other countries for?

Nothing.

the fact is we have made other countries dependent on us and it's time to stop that

And then you will find 4 other less talented players who are willing to go along for ride to the championship by reliquishing control to the best player on the planet. You see, it is not about being "fair", it is about winning the game. Such is life.
You do not win championships with selfish play
Yeah, we know.
View attachment 275880
Ridiculous.
Yes it is, but it's the truth. Liberals want to give illegals free healthcare while our veterans are dying.

Good analogy.
When Wilt Chamberlain is playing on the girls high school team, Wilt should do what Wilt wants to do.
We are no longer Wilt Chamberlain economically

EU, China, Japan/S Korea all have game

We can’t play them all at once and expect to win. It is more desirable to have teammates

Nothing.

the fact is we have made other countries dependent on us and it's time to stop that

We exist in a global economic environment. Declaring economic war on the rest of the world is not a path to success

America is the greatest country, despite how much that bothers you.

The best player makes great passes and plays great defense. The best player helps players on his team. Like Britain and Israel.

The best player doesn't threaten to stop helping his teammate Britain if Britain drops out of the EU.

The best player doesn't support anti-Semites in his family when they attack his teammate Israel.

The best player does not sent a plane load of money to the other team to help them buy more players.

Try another analogy... This is fun.

And then the team loses because the rest are weak players.

In any case, the world is not a baseball team, and of course we will place our interests above all others, as they also place theirs in the front.

This is where modern-day Democrats fail.
Again, you lose in the end

You perform better economically as a team than as an individual

If we teamed with the E.U. and Japan to take on China we would do better than taking on China alone
------------------------------------ but then we'd have to NEGOTIATE with the Weaklings and that's the problem . Let the TRUMP do his MAGA RWinger .

Good analogy.
When Wilt Chamberlain is playing on the girls high school team, Wilt should do what Wilt wants to do.

We can’t play them all at once and expect to win. It is more desirable to have teammates
------------------------------------ thought this was about destroying 'china' RWinger .

The best player makes great passes and plays great defense. The best player helps players on his team. Like Britain and Israel.

The best player doesn't threaten to stop helping his teammate Britain if Britain drops out of the EU.

The best player doesn't support anti-Semites in his family when they attack his teammate Israel.

The best player does not sent a plane load of money to the other team to help them buy more players.

Great players rely on a team to win

Ball hogs are not great players

Nothing.

We exist in a global economic environment. Declaring economic war on the rest of the world is not a path to success
---------------------------------------------- looks like we will see what happens RWinger .

Good analogy.

------------------------------------ thought this was about destroying 'china' RWinger .

It is easier to defeat China if we team with the E.U., Japan and S Korea

Trump insists on fighting them all at once

Great players rely on a team to win

Ball hogs are not great players
----------------------------------------- seems to me that the Ball Hog is going his own way RWinger .

As Michael Jordan told Phil Jackson, yup no I in team, but there is an I in WIN!

As Michael Jordan told Phil Jackson, yup no I in team, but there is an I in WIN!

Michael Jordan did not win when he was the only player doing the scoring

It was not till he got a team around him (Pippen, Rodman, Kerr) that the Bulls became a dynasty

Last edited:

Good analogy.

They are benefiting at our expense. That is them putting their interests first.

Michael Jordan did not win when he was the only player doing the scoring

It was not till he got a team around him that the Bulls became a dynasty
You sound like that idiot Jerry Jones ... he said that

How many championships have they won with out Michael?

Hell they would of had 8

Forum List

Back