America First = America Alone

Suppose you are on a Basketball team and decide to take a “Me First” attitude. Your goal is to score as many points as you can. When your teammates complain, you say.....you are welcome to score as many points as you can too.

Sounds like a way to score more points

But what happens is you end up shooting every time you get the ball whether you have a shot or not. Your point total may go up at first, but eventually your teammates will stop passing you the ball.

Overall, your scoring will drop

The country is not a basketball team

What do we need other countries for?

Nothing.

the fact is we have made other countries dependent on us and it's time to stop that

We exist in a global economic environment. Declaring economic war on the rest of the world is not a path to success

Which is why the government should not be involved in trade.

We really don't need the shit other countries make as we are more than capable of producing what we need.

And we also prop up the military of other countries to the tune of billions of dollars a year leaving them free to use their savings to move against us economically

We need to let these little countries take care of their own military needs and reinvest the money we waste on them if we did that we could be 100% self sufficient.

Don't think that other countries have our best interests at heart because they don't

Suppose you are on a Basketball team and decide to take a “Me First” attitude. Your goal is to score as many points as you can. When your teammates complain, you say.....you are welcome to score as many points as you can too.

But what happens is you end up shooting every time you get the ball whether you have a shot or not. Your point total may go up at first, but eventually your teammates will stop passing you the ball.

You don’t have to live here.. people are dying to live in our traditions

You moron. The US is not a basketball team. Go look it up. I shit you not.

That's a poor analogy because in an America first scenario, America would be the team, not the individual. That's the problem with a lot of liberal and establishment types. They don't even understand what America first means

We are not on a team

No one is on our side
Jesus. No wonder the US can't be trusted to honour treaties or deals.

Yeah you want us to honor treaties because you leeches get the better end of the deal.

Quite frankly I'm fucking sick and tired of you nosy foreigners telling us what we should and shouldn't do and it's time for all of you to fend for yourselves

I am not the president I am not the country I am not anyone else but me
Then why did you use the word 'we'?

Because I am suggesting to my fellow Americans what we should do

I'm not a nosy whiner that tells foreigners what to do in their countries

In fact I wouldn't give a fuck if NZ and all the sheep on that island sunk into the the sea tomorrow

Ok, let's say you're on a Basketball team and decide to take the "Liberal" attitude. In the first half you miss three free throw shots, so during halftime you throw a tantrum, whining that life isn't fair. By the end of the game you've missed another two free throw shots and your team loses. Now you decide you want a participation trophy.

Forum List

Back