America First = America Alone

Suppose you are on a Basketball team and decide to take a “Me First” attitude. Your goal is to score as many points as you can. When your teammates complain, you say.....you are welcome to score as many points as you can too.

Sounds like a way to score more points

But what happens is you end up shooting every time you get the ball whether you have a shot or not. Your point total may go up at first, but eventually your teammates will stop passing you the ball.

Overall, your scoring will drop
Good analogy.
When Wilt Chamberlain is playing on the girls high school team, Wilt should do what Wilt wants to do.
We are no longer Wilt Chamberlain economically

EU, China, Japan/S Korea all have game

We can’t play them all at once and expect to win. It is more desirable to have teammates

They are benefiting at our expense. That is them putting their interests first.
We all benefit from a larger pie

Suppose you are on a Basketball team and decide to take a “Me First” attitude. Your goal is to score as many points as you can. When your teammates complain, you say.....you are welcome to score as many points as you can too.

But what happens is you end up shooting every time you get the ball whether you have a shot or not. Your point total may go up at first, but eventually your teammates will stop passing you the ball.

Good analogy.
When Wilt Chamberlain is playing on the girls high school team, Wilt should do what Wilt wants to do.

We can’t play them all at once and expect to win. It is more desirable to have teammates

There is no pie

Selfish play does not win

Fair Trade is not selfish. The others already don't pass the ball. DJT is trying to fix decades of incompetence. Just pulled Japan into reality. Winning.

Rightwinger knows this. He is just pretending he does not, because his agenda is based on weakening America.

For reasons I can't get him to admit.
Our President is weakening America with a senseless trade war where everyone loses

Ok, let's say you're on a Basketball team and decide to take the "Liberal" attitude. In the first half you miss three free throw shots, so during halftime you throw a tantrum, whining that life isn't fair. By the end of the game you've missed another two free throw shots and your team loses. Now you decide you want a participation trophy.

International trade agreements are not a liberal idea
Conservatives used to fully support them

Yes us Americans

You have nothing to offer the US
That's why the US kept begging NZ for more troops in Afghanistan.

Yeah I'm sure the handful of sheep fuckers in your army would make all the difference.

But you people did sign the ANZUS treaty didn't you?

Maybe we should dissolve that treaty too and leave you people to defend yourselves

Good analogy.

A massive and ever growing trade surplus for China and the EU, is not required for a "larger pie".

YOu are attacking Trump for doing what they have been doing for decades.

Why is it ok for them to do it, but not ok for US to do?

Your answer is obvious. Do you have the moral courage to admit it?

Fair Trade is not selfish. The others already don't pass the ball. DJT is trying to fix decades of incompetence. Just pulled Japan into reality. Winning.

Rightwinger knows this. He is just pretending he does not, because his agenda is based on weakening America.

Our President is weakening America with a senseless trade war where everyone loses
------------------------------------------- only thing I hear is that a worldwide recession fears . To heck with the rest of the world as my economy and USA economy fine RWinger .

It's a statement of fact
And therefore a contradiction of your earlier assertion. Nothing new for you, it's not as though you've ever been able to present congruent arguments.

I do so more than you.

You have a herd mentality and can't think as an individual

And when I wrote that I was responding to another American so I can use the word s we and our because I am not responding to a foreign sheep fucker

IF trade balance doesn't matter, why are they fighting US so hard on this? Just give US what we want, nothing changes, the pie keeps growing, and everyone benefits.

That is what your world view claims would happen, right?

Why are you siding with the anti-American side every fucking time?

You're welcome to spend your entire paycheck at Walmart nothing is stopping you.

Jo

Ok, let's say you're on a Basketball team and decide to take the "Liberal" attitude. In the first half you miss three free throw shots, so during halftime you throw a tantrum, whining that life isn't fair. By the end of the game you've missed another two free throw shots and your team loses. Now you decide you want a participation trophy.

International trade agreements are not a liberal idea
Conservatives used to fully support them

That was an asshole statement. THe point is not to be against the IDEA of trade agreements, but against BAD ONES THAT FUCK US.

As you well know. YOur pretense otherwise was you being a dick.

Why are you siding with the anti-American side every fucking time?

IF trade balance doesn't matter, why are they fighting US so hard on this? Just give US what we want, nothing changes, the pie keeps growing, and everyone benefits.

That is what your world view claims would happen, right?

This guy is a paid dick head who uses the term right winger as more of a sarcastic jargon than a real Moniker.

He's an unapologetic communist. Why else would he advocate financing pollution, slavery and political oppression by continuing to give China favored nation status?

over the years I've learned that most people who drift towards communism do so because they have absolutely no skills of their own and would be unable to support themselves if asked to use manual dexterity to put bread on the table.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back