"Alternative Facts" confuses America

On Saturday morning the media was reporting that Trump's inauguration did not draw well. They made this statement based on a comparison picture taken 45 mins prior to his and obama's (2008) events. They didn't have numbers, they didn't have accurate satellite imagery, but they reported bullshit anyway. Why? They lied in order to diminish the support that Trump actually has. I watched all day, mostly ABC. George S and his ilk put subtle digs in at Trump the entire time. This election cleared any doubt - the media carries water for the left.

Trump's blabbering that he drew the biggest crowd ever is crap and he should shut his mouth about that. obama had the black thing, his was bigger. Get over it.

The crowd was about one third the Obama crowd...

Everyone sees that... Other excuses could have been used but they went with 'Alternative Facts'....
One third the Obama crowd?

Are you legally retarded?

Humor him, else he might nuke us.

Yessir, biggest evah............................

Er..um....in the alternative reality that is Washington D.C. "alternative facts" are the norm.

For rational people living out here in the real world;
* "alternative facts" = lies, deception and bullshit
* "fake news" = lies, deception and bullshit
* "spin" = lies, deception and bullshit

Politicians, bureaucrats and propaganda soaked, hyper-partisan lemmings are neither rational nor cognizant of the mechanics of the real world and thus don't know the difference.

Er..um....in the alternative reality that is Washington D.C. "alternative facts" are the norm.

Politicians, bureaucrats and propaganda soaked, hyper-partisan lemmings are neither rational nor cognizant of the mechanics of the real world and thus don't know the difference.
What about when they are simply wrong?

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Some hard numbers, notalternativefacts -- Trump even lost out to "average weekday". Sad!

C2zGvJUUUAQtvLA.jpg

What about when they are simply wrong?
Good point since that one covers the other 2% of the time when they're not outright lying.

I think she mis-spoke big time, and will go to her grave being mocked for it. As Daniel Patrick Moynihan famously put it, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

It's sad, because there were a couple plausible answers for this inevitable question. (A) We were talking about the GLOBAL audience, and not just the people here in DC," or (B) "Trump's voters had to work on Friday, unlike Obama's supporters in the past two inauguration celebrations."
herr drumph's bootlicking supporters are too stupid to hold jobs, and got lost trying to find their way there.

Wow, the left using our language, you guys are still the party of no ambition, welfare using losers.

Wow, the left using our language
Who is "our" and what "language" would that be that you are referring to?

I know you are a little slow, therefore, most likely confused by the question, so take your time and do your best to understand it before answering.

Wow, the left using our language
Who is "our" and what "language" would that be that you are referring to?

I know you are a little slow, therefore, most likely confused by the question, so take your time and do your best to understand it before answering.

Well look at the previous post, its really not that hard, I love how you call me.slow and yet ask those two questions. Definition of ironic

Yep! We should believe everything the progressive media puts out...

...after all they'd never rig anything.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Eagle, I love that Maddow video......and oh leftists, talk about fake news, lol. Did any of YOU watch that video and what YOUR media was saying up until your girl got crushed, lol. Fake news. Yep, the creation of the left for sure-)

Basically, she admitted to spreading Fake News and justified propagating lies. She and Comrade will pay.
She has a long road to go to catch up with obamas lies.
The perfect defense! Their most hated enemies did these things, so their heros' doing it is absolved. How ethical!

For those of us who do not like lies from any of our politicians, this is truly 'sad'.

Yep! We should believe everything the progressive media puts out...

:)

The top poll is correct. The other one, not so sure. What year is it from? 2015 or 2016? If it is 2016 where is the source because I don't believe it to be real. No poll I saw during the election had Hillary on 53% and The Orange Buffoon on 30%. If it is 2015, that is about right. So you've proven yourself wrong. You must be a Deplorable idiot. They are the only ones who would put up a post trying to prove one point of view only to prove themselves wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back