"Alternative Facts" confuses America

screen_shot_2017_01_22_at_1_20_26_pm.jpg

I think she mis-spoke big time, and will go to her grave being mocked for it. As Daniel Patrick Moynihan famously put it, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

It's sad, because there were a couple plausible answers for this inevitable question. (A) We were talking about the GLOBAL audience, and not just the people here in DC," or (B) "Trump's voters had to work on Friday, unlike Obama's supporters in the past two inauguration celebrations."

I think she mis-spoke big time, and will go to her grave being mocked for it. As Daniel Patrick Moynihan famously put it, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

It's sad, because there were a couple plausible answers for this inevitable question. (A) We were talking about the GLOBAL audience, and not just the people here in DC," or (B) "Trump's voters had to work on Friday, unlike Obama's supporters in the past two inauguration celebrations."
herr drumph's bootlicking supporters are too stupid to hold jobs, and got lost trying to find their way there.

On Saturday morning the media was reporting that Trump's inauguration did not draw well. They made this statement based on a comparison picture taken 45 mins prior to his and obama's (2008) events. They didn't have numbers, they didn't have accurate satellite imagery, but they reported bullshit anyway. Why? They lied in order to diminish the support that Trump actually has. I watched all day, mostly ABC. George S and his ilk put subtle digs in at Trump the entire time. This election cleared any doubt - the media carries water for the left.

Trump's blabbering that he drew the biggest crowd ever is crap and he should shut his mouth about that. obama had the black thing, his was bigger. Get over it.

Basically, she admitted to spreading Fake News and justified propagating lies. She and Comrade will pay.

On Saturday morning the media was reporting that Trump's inauguration did not draw well. They made this statement based on a comparison picture taken 45 mins prior to his and obama's (2008) events. They didn't have numbers, they didn't have accurate satellite imagery, but they reported bullshit anyway. Why? They lied in order to diminish the support that Trump actually has. I watched all day, mostly ABC. George S and his ilk put subtle digs in at Trump the entire time. This election cleared any doubt - the media carries water for the left.

Trump's blabbering that he drew the biggest crowd ever is crap and he should shut his mouth about that. obama had the black thing, his was bigger. Get over it.

The crowd was about one third the Obama crowd...

Everyone sees that... Other excuses could have been used but they went with 'Alternative Facts'....

Basically she said:
"We think we can lie and get away with it, cause our boot lickers will fall for it."

Basically simple....it means a lie

The next four years will see lies like never before. The King of Lies is now president....Putin's Choice.

We have an Alternative president who lives in an Alternative Universe who spews Alternative Facts.

and Putin cheers....

Oh my, political types talking out of their asses, what's next the sun rises in the east?

Libs applauded Bill Clinton's national discussion about the meaning of the word "is" and after all the fake news from the crooked media they can't figure out what a fact is. No surprises here.

Forum List

Back