Inauguration Day Crowds

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Why will no one say the obvious? President Obama was inaugurated on Tuesday, January 20, 2009. President Trump was inaugurated on Friday, January 20, 2017.

Both are work days.

Trump's voters, being productive Americans, were working on Friday, January 20th,and could not take time (or the money) to traipse over to the Nation's Capital for the festivities For Obama's voters and supporters, gainful employment was not as much of an obstacle.

If you know what I mean.

It is no wonder that there were more people present in Washington for Barry. They had nothing better to do, no place else where they had to be.

Since DC and surrounding areas are 95% liberal, I would be shocked if they didn't have better attendance at Obama's inauguration. Plus the fact that since he was the first black president, of course people wanted to be present at the historical event.

Mark

Since DC and surrounding areas are 95% liberal, I would be shocked if they didn't have better attendance at Obama's inauguration. Plus the fact that since he was the first black president, of course people wanted to be present at the historical event.

Mark

They brought that up on Meet the Press this morning

screen_shot_2017_01_22_at_1_20_26_pm.jpg

Why will no one say the obvious? President Obama was inaugurated on Tuesday, January 20, 2009. President Trump was inaugurated on Friday, January 20, 2017.

Both are work days.

Trump's voters, being productive Americans, were working on Friday, January 20th,and could not take time (or the money) to traipse over to the Nation's Capital for the festivities For Obama's voters and supporters, gainful employment was not as much of an obstacle.

If you know what I mean.

It is no wonder that there were more people present in Washington for Barry. They had nothing better to do, no place else where they had to be.
Actually, all of those people that attended President Obama's inauguration used vacation days. You know, something you and your ilk would like to get rid of altogether.

New Topics

Forum List

Back