Trump: Marching down Pennsylvania Avenue, showing our military.

R

rdean

Google
There were rumors going around that the Trump Admin wanted a Missile Parade. Was it true? It's unclear. A Trump interview seemed to be suggesting it. When the military was questioned, they said "ask them". I wonder if we will ever find out the truth. It definitely seems like something Trump would do.

(Fact Check) Did the Trump team want tanks and missile launchers in the Inaugural Parade?

Trump was asked “How can greatness be measured and sensed? What does it even mean?”

Trump replied: “Being a great president has to do with a lot of things, but one of them is being a great cheerleader for the country,” Trump said. “And we’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military.

“That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue. That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military,” he added.

From this exchange it is clear that Trump does intend to show off the Military, but nowhere does he say he will be parading tanks and missile launchers. He also never mentions the Inaugural Parade.

“They were legit thinking Red Square/North Korea-style parade,” the source said, referring to massive military parades in Moscow and Pyongyang, typically seen as an aggressive display of muscle-flexing.

------------------------

Could you imagine? Tanks and missile launchers?

LUVjbXX.png

150904120134-china-military-parade-df-31a-exlarge-169.jpg

I have no problem with tanks and military hardware , missles , jets that I and especially YOU pay for being showcased RDean .

Google
There were rumors going around that the Trump Admin wanted a Missile Parade. Was it true? It's unclear. A Trump interview seemed to be suggesting it. When the military was questioned, they said "ask them". I wonder if we will ever find out the truth. It definitely seems like something Trump would do.

(Fact Check) Did the Trump team want tanks and missile launchers in the Inaugural Parade?

Trump was asked “How can greatness be measured and sensed? What does it even mean?”

Trump replied: “Being a great president has to do with a lot of things, but one of them is being a great cheerleader for the country,” Trump said. “And we’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military.

“That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue. That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military,” he added.

From this exchange it is clear that Trump does intend to show off the Military, but nowhere does he say he will be parading tanks and missile launchers. He also never mentions the Inaugural Parade.

“They were legit thinking Red Square/North Korea-style parade,” the source said, referring to massive military parades in Moscow and Pyongyang, typically seen as an aggressive display of muscle-flexing.

------------------------

LUVjbXX.png

I thought for sure at the very least he would have been wearing his Purple Heart on the lapel opposite of the the lapel he wore his hammer and sickle pin on.

Google

------------------------

LUVjbXX.png

Trump is insane.

Trump Sought Military Equipment For Inauguration, Granted 20-Plane Flyover

Well, it would have been a little tacky, but it might have served as a message to our uniformed servicepeople that we now have a President who is NOT ASHAMED of our military might.

Google

------------------------

LUVjbXX.png

It's true. The draft dodger who has never lifted a finger to serve his country in any capacity wanted to imitate Father Putin with a militaristic parade...

...steal some valor while he's at it, why not?

The very serious side of this is that Trump is probably hoping to be some sort of heroic wartime president,

and will jump at the chance to set that scene.

41,000 Americans caught and held as POW's since 1940. In some places in Asia, more then 50% died from starvation and torture.

Remember what Donald Trump said about them? About POW's

Then he had to be shamed into paying the money to vets he promised.

After Intense Scrutiny, Trump Finally Gives Veterans The Money He Promised

That's your idea of a Commander in Chief. Me, as a veteran, I'm terribly ashamed. I wish I could apologize for what he said to over 41,000 former prisoner's of war.

Google

------------------------

LUVjbXX.png

^ Fake News

The very serious side of this is that Trump is probably hoping to be some sort of heroic wartime president,

and will jump at the chance to set that scene.
Well Obama's been at war for every day of his 2 full terms so Trump can pick and choose the combat theater

Where's the "antiwar" left

Forum List

Back