All Palestinians Are Guilty

which your heroes Hamas started
So you go tell your buddies Hamas
8341it.jpg

Folks that throw out fallacies in an low brow, ignorant attempt to, "win," a losing argument? Aren't even worth having discussions with.

Why are you continuing to push its Israel thats the bad guy.

Propoganda artist.
8342eb.jpg

. . . you really are, having a difficult time just processing the facts of history and politics, when the only thing you have left to throw out at those serving them up, are fallacies, eh?

You ever hear the phrase, "don't shoot the messenger?"

:dunno:

8342eb.jpg

. . . you really are, having a difficult time just processing the facts of history and politics, when the only thing you have left to throw out at those serving them up, are fallacies, eh?

You ever hear the phrase, "don't shoot the messenger?"

:dunno:
More trolling. Your turbine too tight again??

Let me repeat. Hamas and those who support them can kiss my butt.

Complaints about this will be taken in the 3rd port o let on the left basement section

It was Israel that originally built up and made Hamas possible.

So what you are saying, is that Israel can kiss your butt?

:eusa_think:

Interesting. I am not quite sure where you stand now. . . .
I dont care if you are confused. That is a personal problem.

Complaint dept available. Deposit it there.

I dont care if you are confused. That is a personal problem.

Complaint dept available. Deposit it there.
iu

Now you are just deflecting and denying reality, because you are in cognitive dissonance.

Has Israel ever committed atrocities?

You tell me camel Jockey
Of course, this thread was over at post number three. That is the real crime and atrocity here, and anymore conversation with a member in denial of this basic fact, IS? In the final analysis, a complete waste of time.

iu

Now you are just deflecting and denying reality, because you are in cognitive dissonance.

Of course, this thread was over at post number three. That is the real crime and atrocity here, and anymore conversation with a member in denial of this basic fact, IS? In the final analysis, a complete waste of time.
Then why da fuck are you still herw.

Leave anytime you feel skippy

It was Israel that originally built up and made Hamas possible.

So what you are saying, is that Israel can kiss your butt?

:eusa_think:

Interesting. I am not quite sure where you stand now. . . .
iu

It’s hard to debate ignorance and hatred.

Forum List

Back