Pro-Hamas supporters truly show ignorance of history

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The major reason for college students anti-semitic protests is truly ignorance of history.
FACT...
1) THE HISTORY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, AND THEIR ROOTS IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL, SPANS THIRTY-FIVE CENTURIES. IT IS HERE THAT THE CULTURE AND RELIGIOUS IDENTITY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE WAS FORMED. THEIR HISTORY AND PRESENCE IN THIS LAND HAS BEEN CONTINUOUS AND UNBROKEN THROUGHOUT THE CENTURIES, EVEN AFTER THE MAJORITY OF JEWS WERE FORCED INTO EXILE ALMOST 2,000 YEARS AGO. WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL ON MAY 14, 1948, JEWISH INDEPENDENCE WAS RENEWED.
Both Jews and Arabs have claimed it as theirs alone. From a purely historical perspective, “Israel” predates “Palestine” by more than a millennium. But, with the Jewish people then dispersed from their homeland, “Palestine” became home to a substantial Arab population, again for more than a millennium.

2) HAMAS has been the de facto governing body in the Gaza Strip since 2007, when it ousted the Palestinian Authority from power.

OP, care to expound on how Israel "dispersed" from their homeland?

The DNC is part and parcel of the worldwide Jihad against all non-believers. They may not even know it themselves. Not completely, but it's over. The DNC is part of Islam now.

You will see. I am right. It's happening right under your noses.

Islam has co-opted the BLM movement and they are instilling fervent anti-Capitalist thoughts and practices.

If someone (dimocrap scum) don't think the DNC Duma has gone full-Islam, then why are those 3 presidents of the major communist indoctrination schools so afraid to condemn Mass Murder and Mass Rape by Islamic goat-fuckers?

The major reason for college students anti-semitic protests is truly ignorance of history.
FACT...
1) THE HISTORY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, AND THEIR ROOTS IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL, SPANS THIRTY-FIVE CENTURIES. IT IS HERE THAT THE CULTURE AND RELIGIOUS IDENTITY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE WAS FORMED. THEIR HISTORY AND PRESENCE IN THIS LAND HAS BEEN CONTINUOUS AND UNBROKEN THROUGHOUT THE CENTURIES, EVEN AFTER THE MAJORITY OF JEWS WERE FORCED INTO EXILE ALMOST 2,000 YEARS AGO. WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL ON MAY 14, 1948, JEWISH INDEPENDENCE WAS RENEWED.
Both Jews and Arabs have claimed it as theirs alone. From a purely historical perspective, “Israel” predates “Palestine” by more than a millennium. But, with the Jewish people then dispersed from their homeland, “Palestine” became home to a substantial Arab population, again for more than a millennium.

2) HAMAS has been the de facto governing body in the Gaza Strip since 2007, when it ousted the Palestinian Authority from power.
Why do you support mass murdering women and children? Are you dumb?

Why do you support mass murdering women and children? Are you dumb?
Again... evidently you are just as ignorant as these college students!
Hamas FIRST treatment of children murdered by Hamas!

abeheadedbaby2.png
The civilian death toll in Japan from Allied bombing was between 330,000 and 900,000 with an additional 112,000 killed from the atomic bombs.

Again... the price of the Japanese people letting the military run their country!
It is always the people who ultimately let their deaths occur....eventually!
More than 9 million Germans died as a result of deliberate Allied starvation and expulsion policies after World War II―one quarter of the country was annexed, and about 15 million people expelled in the largest act of ethnic cleansing the world has ever known.
Amazon product.

Who's

Again... evidently you are just as ignorant as these college students!
Hamas FIRST treatment of children murdered by Hamas!

View attachment 871362
The civilian death toll in Japan from Allied bombing was between 330,000 and 900,000 with an additional 112,000 killed from the atomic bombs.

Again... the price of the Japanese people letting the military run their country!
It is always the people who ultimately let their deaths occur....eventually!
More than 9 million Germans died as a result of deliberate Allied starvation and expulsion policies after World War II―one quarter of the country was annexed, and about 15 million people expelled in the largest act of ethnic cleansing the world has ever known.
Amazon product.

Who's

Lol. Justifying mass killing of innocents is not something intelligent people do. Think better.

Lol. Justifying mass killing of innocents is not something intelligent people do. Think better.
Think about this if you are smart enough!!
The Jerusalem Post can now confirm based on verified photos of the bodies that the reports of babies being burnt and decapitated in Hamas's assault on Kfar Aza are correct.
May their memory be a blessing.
The photos were shown to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken during his visit to Israel on Thursday by the Public Diplomacy Directorate in the Prime Minister's Office. Later in the day, the photos were published by the Prime Minister's Office on Twitter. The photos are graphic and have a content warning covering them until a button reading "show" is pressed.

beheadedbabyburned.png

FACT...

Democrats know nothing about the history of Palestine. The worst ones being the ones who think they do know history. But leftism is just the swan song of hate, it's no deeper than that

Think about this if you are smart enough!!
The Jerusalem Post can now confirm based on verified photos of the bodies that the reports of babies being burnt and decapitated in Hamas's assault on Kfar Aza are correct.
May their memory be a blessing.
The photos were shown to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken during his visit to Israel on Thursday by the Public Diplomacy Directorate in the Prime Minister's Office. Later in the day, the photos were published by the Prime Minister's Office on Twitter. The photos are graphic and have a content warning covering them until a button reading "show" is pressed.

View attachment 871364
You can try to justify the mass murder of Pali babies, but that’s dumb. Always dumb. You’re on the wrong side of history again.

Who attacked the USS Liberty and why?
FACTS not guesses..

According to John Loftus and Mark Aarons in their book, The Secret War Against the Jews, Liberty was attacked because the Israelis knew that the ship's mission was to monitor radio signals from Israeli troops and pass troop movement information to the Egyptians.

The Israeli attack on the USS Liberty was a grievous error, largely attributable to the fact that it occurred in the midst of the confusion of a full-scale war in 1967. Ten official United States investigations and three official Israeli inquiries have all conclusively established the attack was a tragic mistake.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You can try to justify the mass murder of Pali babies, but that’s dumb. Always dumb. You’re on the wrong side of history again.
First of all please show me the FACTS that there have been "mass murder of Pali babies"!
Where are you getting your information, Gaza Ministry of Health like the below?
The list included the names, ID numbers, ages and gender of 6,747 of the dead Gazans, including 2,665 children, but the ministry said it could not identify the other 281 due to the state of their remains.

Where is there any record of "mass murder" of anyone?
Where were you on Oct 7,2023 when this happened?
beheadedbabyburned.png

FACT...

Are we gonna give back parts of the US to the Native American tribes?

Are we gonna give back parts of the US to the Native American tribes?
Hell no!
Do you want everything returned to an age when the average life span of an American Indian was In the healthiest cultures in the 1,000 years before Columbus,
a life span of no more than 35 years might be usual.
TODAY... At 71.8 years, American Indian and Alaska Native individuals
Plus what about the millionaire American Indians like the Seminoles!

5 Richest Native American Tribes in the US
  • Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community. The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community is the wealthiest Native American tribe, with a total wealth amounting to $2.7 billion.
  • Navajo Nation. ...
  • Coeur d'Alene. ...
  • Gila River Indian Community. ...
  • Oneida Nation.
According to court records, each adult receives a monthly payment of approximately $84,000, or $1.08 million annually. There are 480 members in total
So these tribes should give back all the wealth they enjoy as well as the health care that we evil whites have provided!

Hell no!
Do you want everything returned to an age when the average life span of an American Indian was In the healthiest cultures in the 1,000 years before Columbus,
a life span of no more than 35 years might be usual.
TODAY... At 71.8 years, American Indian and Alaska Native individuals
Plus what about the millionaire American Indians like the Seminoles!

5 Richest Native American Tribes in the US
  • Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community. The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community is the wealthiest Native American tribe, with a total wealth amounting to $2.7 billion.
  • Navajo Nation. ...
  • Coeur d'Alene. ...
  • Gila River Indian Community. ...
  • Oneida Nation.
According to court records, each adult receives a monthly payment of approximately $84,000, or $1.08 million annually. There are 480 members in total
So these tribes should give back all the wealth they enjoy as well as the health care that we evil whites have provided!
Yes, just like the state of Israel was recreated from a thousand-plus years of not existing in an area that had immense wealth

The photos are graphic and have a content warning covering them until a button reading "show" is pressed.

You should have figured out how to do the same thing. Maybe sumpin like starting a thread in The Flame Zone and in your thread here go...

I'm not showing the pictures here cause I don't suck. If you really want to see some gross pictures go here...

link to The Flame Zone

but I warn you it's horrible.

I know this $h!t exists, I don't need to see that which I can never unsee.

Or are you one of those azzholes that says everyone should be FORCED to look at this crap?

You should have figured out how to do the same thing. Maybe sumpin like starting a thread in The Flame Zone and in your thread here go...

I'm not showing the pictures here cause I don't suck. If you really want to see some gross pictures go here...

link to The Flame Zone

but I warn you it's horrible.

I know this $h!t exists, I don't need to see that which I can never unsee.

Or are you one of those azzholes that says everyone should be FORCED to look at this crap?
But it's ok for you to condone Hamas to attack unprovoked Israelis on 10/7/23 killing possibly babies? Are you the same type of person that you'd be angry if the police didn't come to your home when you or your family was attacked unprovoked? Why would it be ok for Hamas to attack your home in Israel as they did on on 10/7/23 but NOT ok to respond as Israel and most honest people would do?

By the way.. just days before HAMAS attacked Israel...
MOHAMMAD AL-KASSIM
10/03/2023
Israel mulls over extensive economic packages, including tax cuts and industrial zones, to uplift the struggling Palestinian economy. According to Israeli media, the Israeli government is deliberating on providing “huge” financial measures to the Palestinian Authority to ease the dire economic situation, at the request of the US government.
The conservative daily Israel Hayom reported on Sunday that Israel began providing economic aid to the PA by reducing taxes imposed on fuel by 50%.
According to the daily newspaper, the tax is now 1.5%, instead of 3%, as was the case based on previous economic agreements between Israel and the PA.
That step is expected to inject about $22 million annually into the Palestinian treasury.

But it's ok for you to condone Hamas to attack unprovoked Israelis on 10/7/23 killing possibly babies?

Where the fu(k did I say that?

teacher 3.51.png

The two(2) most recent posts by me in my thread. In The Flame Zone...

And while you're down there go read my other gazillion anti-Hamas, pro-Jew posts.

Get your ducks in a row before you come gunning for me, rookie!

Forum List

Back