All Palestinians Are Guilty

Founding father. Id have to search. But dont care. Israel is our ally. Our friend regardless of all the bs being thrown at them.

Muzzies been doing this crap for a thousand years. So they can kiss this.

Nope Palestine was a sleepy backwater under the Ottomans. They let the various groups managed themselves. They tried really hard to stop Israel from encouraging and supporting Hamas in 1987.

If Saudi swings with Iran, you may want to have a closer look at that question!

The Saudis are not involved in this latest land grab . . Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood. The Saudis have no use for that.

Let Israel fight the battle she needs to fight. The civilized world will benefit
As long as Iran doesn't get involved, right?

The Zionists without nukes will fall faster than Grenada!

How about the Zionists 'with' nukes? Nothin to see there folks, move along.
The Saudis are not involved in this latest land grab . . Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood. The Saudis have no use for that.
Saudi/Iran has always been quite impossible, until China showed America that they weren't!

Due to the larger fight between America and the Brics, I'm seeing this as a much bigger thing. The apartheid regime is showing some indecisiveness in the face of America's/Biden's clever footdragging.

And then there's the greater world's perception that Netanyahu has become the great Satan that represents the Armageddon thing! There's no cakewalk for either America or the Zionists this time around.

The more I post on this issue, and interact with this member, (and others similar to them,) I suspect he (and those like them,) aren't even really American/weren't actually born here. They don't give a damn about America, or our founding documents or our culture. Nor do they give one whit about our liberty and sovereignty, nor our blood and treasure for the matter.

They only have a blood-lust for killing anyone that has a belief in Islam, and subverting the republic to a permanent state of war and an unitary executive. They equate all members to this religion, to be the same as supporters of Hamas, ISIS, Al-Qaeda. . . take your war propaganda pick. . . :rolleyes:

It is a repulsive state of affairs, having this Anti-American war and death propaganda all over an ostensibly "American political forum," to be sure.

Excellent point about the neocons/neolibs not caring about our founding documents, the warnings of our founding fathers, liberty and sovereignty. If they did, I think they would have more concern about who is behind these neverending unconstitutional wars based on lies. And they would have more concern about the fact that we're trillions in debt, our own country is falling apart and we're losing our liberties because of the subversive corrupt powers behind all this crap.

On the other hand, it could simply be that they are deeply deceived. They continually believe the MSM narrative (not realizing that the MSM are just mouthpieces for the ones pushing all this) and they've allowed themselves to react emotionally to it all, which is exactly what the PTSB want to happen. They keep falling for the Problem-Reaction-Solution tactic that the PTSB use over and over and over again. And because of that, they're cheerleading for the globalists behind all this evil crap. That's what is so sad to me, too many people around here are unwittingly being very useful to the globalists.

I am confident though that one day the truth will come out about all this… And before anyone misunderstands everything I'm saying, I'm not saying that evil terrorists don't exist, of course they do, but what many don't understand is that both 'sides' are just pawns of the bigger evil behind all of this, for their global agenda.

Last edited:
The thing is Americans, the rest of the world may have become so convinced of the Zionist regime's evil, that they won't even continue to see how they should even be granted with the demands of Balfour agreement of 48!

Nothing is playing well for the apartheid regime behind the scenes.

This is a very tricky mess for Biden to spin in America's favour.

Apartheid is wrong. It will always be just plain wrong!

The thing is Americans, the rest of the world may have become so convinced of the Zionist regime's evil, that they won't even continue to see how they should even be granted with the demands of Balfour agreement of 48!

Nothing is playing well for the apartheid regime behind the scenes.

This is a very tricky mess for Biden to spin in America's favour.

Apartheid is wrong. It will always be just plain wrong!
BS.

Ragheads started this. Bidens and idiot. And we dont need you. Your BS be scared is a joke.

Israel is our friend. Dont like it get on Dzzz nutz

The more I post on this issue, and interact with this member, (and others similar to them,) I suspect he (and those like them,) aren't even really American/weren't actually born here. They don't give a damn about America, or our founding documents or our culture. Nor do they give one whit about our liberty and sovereignty, nor our blood and treasure for the matter.

They only have a blood-lust for killing anyone that has a belief in Islam, and subverting the republic to a permanent state of war and an unitary executive. They equate all members to this religion, to be the same as supporters of Hamas, ISIS, Al-Qaeda. . . take your war propaganda pick. . . :rolleyes:

It is a repulsive state of affairs, having this Anti-American war and death propaganda all over an ostensibly "American political forum," to be sure.
I’m afraid many Americans have little knowledge of our founders and the beliefs they held.

After all these decades of constant warring and foreign interventions, along with the outrageous war propaganda and outright lies promoted by the ruling class and corporate media, you’d think all Americans would oppose war and foreign intanglements.

Every mostly Muslim place is a disaster. Thank goodness for Israel.
There was a kid on my dorm floor at the first University I attended, his father was an upper middle class businessman from UAE.

Both UAE and Oman rank higher in Quality of Life than the US.

So no, this in an inaccurate statement. There are some Islamic nations that are doing a better job of providing a quality of life for their people than both the US and Israel.

1697684863927.png

1697684902668.png

Maybe it was better before the pandemic and Bidenomics with all that, "Build Back Better," garbage. .. . but yeah, that is just not a statement grounded in reality. . . and just below us there is also Qatar, you know, the place where the Hamas leader is hiding out?

I’m afraid many Americans have little knowledge of our founders and the beliefs they held.

After all these decades of constant warring and foreign interventions, along with the outrageous war propaganda and outright lies promoted by the ruling class and corporate media, you’d think all Americans would oppose war and foreign intanglements.

I wish that were so. . . but NO, they either know, and don't care, or are foreign subversives. The really do think, it is more important for us to sacrifice our blood and treasure for other nations, than to give a damn about what is best for America, and American interests, they just said so. . .

But dont care. Israel is our ally.

"BUT DONT (sic) CARE."

iu

A person can't get anymore honest than saying, they don't give a shit about what the founders said or meant about the meaning of the founding documents. They admit to wanting the nation to be a pawn and a cuck, for the goals of a foreign power, and THAT is more important than their "own," supposed damn culture. . .

They either love war, or have a hard on for Christian Doomsday prophecy. I can't say which. Either way, it leads no where good, and doesn't serve the interests of the people of this nation. Israel is perfectly capable of taking care of itself, anyone intelligent knows this.

Last edited:
I wish that were so. . . but NO, they either know, and don't care, or are foreign subversives. The really do think, it is more important for us to sacrifice our blood and treasure for other nations, than to give a damn about what is best for America, and American interests, they just said so. . .

"BUT DONT (sic) CARE."

iu

A person can't get anymore honest than saying, they don't give a shit about what the founders said or meant about the meaning of the founding documents. They admit to wanting the nation to be a pawn and a cuck, for the goals of a foreign power, and THAT is more important than their "own," supposed damn culture. . .

They either love war, or have a hard on for Christian Doomsday prophecy. I can't say which. Either way, it leads no where good, and doesn't serves the interests of the people of this nation. Israel is perfectly capable of taking care of itself, anyone intelligent knows this.
Blah blah blah

I said clearly where I stand. I dont give a flying fuck about Hamas and Gaza.

They started a War and I believe in fighting to win.

Dont care if it hurts your feelings or makes you mad. iDGAF

Blah blah blah

I said clearly where I stand. I dont give a flying fuck about Hamas and Gaza.

They started a War and I believe in fighting to win.

Dont care if it hurts your feelings or makes you mad. iDGAF
Proving MisterBeale post. You are so propagandized you think this war started last week. You know nothing of the decades of atrocities Israel has imposed on the Palestinians, or knowingly chose to ignore it. At the same time, you fail to understand the negative effects on Americans of constant USG interventions, even though it’s apparent.

Proving MisterBeale post. You are so propagandized you think this war started last week. You know nothing of the decades of atrocities Israel has imposed on the Palestinians, or knowingly chose to ignore it. At the same time, you fail to understand the negative effects on Americans of constant USG interventions, even though it’s apparent.
Baloney. This War has been going on for 1000 years.

And this was started by Radical Islam

Hamas and those who support their barbarism can go to hell

As long as Iran doesn't get involved, right?

The Zionists without nukes will fall faster than Grenada!

How about the Zionists 'with' nukes? Nothin to see there folks, move along.

Saudi/Iran has always been quite impossible, until China showed America that they weren't!

Due to the larger fight between America and the Brics, I'm seeing this as a much bigger thing. The apartheid regime is showing some indecisiveness in the face of America's/Biden's clever footdragging.

And then there's the greater world's perception that Netanyahu has become the great Satan that represents the Armageddon thing! There's no cakewalk for either America or the Zionists this time around.

Lol 😂 Armageddon? Do you follow Hal Lindsey? The Saudis sell oil to China and have for years.

Forum List

Back