All Palestinians Are Guilty

AMEN. I couldn't be more disgusted with that type of behavior. I don't know if it's extremely binary thinking, or denseness, or if it's just nastiness and no good will.....but it's amazing to me how no one can question anything or even remotely criticize the Israeli government, without being slandered as a "Hamas supporter" by a few people on this thread.

It's like it never occurred to them that there can be more than 2 options. 🤦‍♀️

I agree, Mister Beale, if all one has is logical fallacies and hateful personal attacks, they're really not worth responding to any further. That is the very definition of unreasonable.
There's no need for more than two options. There are the good guys and there are the bad guys.

In "Free Palestine"

does the death penalty apply to selling

property to any other ethnicities except Jews?

Last edited:
In "Free Palestine",

does the death penalty apply to

selling property to other ethnicities except Jews?

Righttttt!

No apartheid to see there folks, move along.

You and Nikki Haley sitting in tree K I S S I N G...

ci5qcGVn
Is that you? When you were younger?

Old loser

If a mentally healthy person does not want war and genocide, then a bourgeois person does not want war and genocide for himself - other people are commodities for him, which would be good to reshuffle in the interests of the market, to profit from conveyor belt deliveries of meat. This is what the nationalist butchers are for.

Ḥamas in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Arabic

The Hebrew verb is חָמַס ḥāmas, meaning “to do violence,” “to wrong;” the noun is חָמָס ḥāmās, meaning “violence,” or “wrong.” In the Hebrew Bible the verb occurs seven times, e.g., “her priests have done violence [חָמְסוּ] to my law” (Ezekiel 22:26).

PA] Prime Minister Muhammad Shtayyeh emphasized … that Israel’s destruction of the two-state solution will not cause it to enjoy peace, which will only be achieved when the Palestinian people receives its legitimate rights.

CarlinAnnArbor

Hamas (UK: /həˈmæs/, US: /həˈmɑːs/; Arabic: حماس, romanized: Ḥamās, IPA: [ħaˈmaːs]), officially the Islamic Resistance Movement (حركة المقاومة الإسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah), is a Sunni Islamist political and military organization governing the Gaza Strip of the Palestinian territories

PA] Prime Minister Muhammad Shtayyeh emphasized … that Israel’s destruction of the two-state solution will not cause it to enjoy peace, which will only be achieved when the Palestinian people receives its legitimate rights.
Legitimate rights to oppress women and gays and to kill Jews. Nope. We need to extinguish radical Islam. Palestine = Radical Islam.

CarlinAnnArbor

Hamas (UK: /həˈmæs/, US: /həˈmɑːs/; Arabic: حماس, romanized: Ḥamās, IPA: [ħaˈmaːs]), officially the Islamic Resistance Movement (حركة المقاومة الإسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah), is a Sunni Islamist political and military organization governing the Gaza Strip of the Palestinian territories
And!? They are an internationally identified terrorist group. Stupid 120 yr old surada

Forum List

Back