All Palestinians Are Guilty

Whatever. It is a documented fact. Your denials mean little.
If it were documented, you would have posted a link, but when you searched for one, all you found was undocumented claims like your own. It might be better to admit your mistake than to double down on a lie.

They all have blood on their hands. Hamas is a creation of the Palestinians

HAMAS formed in late 1987 at the beginning of the first Palestinian intifada (uprising). Its roots are in the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, and it is supported by a robust sociopolitical structure inside the Palestinian territories.

So.....kill them all?

If it were documented, you would have posted a link, but when you searched for one, all you found was undocumented claims like your own. It might be better to admit your mistake than to double down on a lie.

He posted a link in post #3. There's a video in post #8. Apparently you didn't read the thread.

It's no wonder you people are cheerleading for another war, the warmongers here don't know the history, you guys seem blissfully unaware of how those terrorist groups got started in the first place.

As others have stated repeatedly, the problem is you believe whatever you're being spoonfed by the controlled MSM, who you all don't seem to realize are just mouthpieces for the corrupt globalist powers behind all these unconstitutional wars based on lies and false flags.

Last edited:
Aha can you have a beer in those countries? Do women have rights? Do gays have rights? Do they have military strength to defend themselves? Do you have strong universities so that the kids don’t have to come here or to Europe to study? Quality of life indeed.
This is a thread derail. If you want to debate on the merits of Islamic life vs. Western life, start a thread on it, and have it out with some of our Muslim members, I don't care to have this debate with you.

8341it.jpg

Folks that throw out fallacies in an low brow, ignorant attempt to, "win," a losing argument? Aren't even worth having discussions with.

AMEN. I couldn't be more disgusted with that type of behavior. I don't know if it's extremely binary thinking, or denseness, or if it's just nastiness and no good will.....but it's amazing to me how no one can question anything or even remotely criticize the Israeli government, without being slandered as a "Hamas supporter" by a few people on this thread.

It's like it never occurred to them that there can be more than 2 options. 🤦‍♀️

I agree, Mister Beale, if all one has is logical fallacies and hateful personal attacks, they're really not worth responding to any further. That is the very definition of unreasonable.

AMEN. I couldn't be more disgusted with that type of behavior. I don't know if it's extremely binary thinking, or denseness, or if it's just nastiness and no good will.....but it's amazing to me how no one can question anything or even remotely criticize the Israeli government, without being slandered as a "Hamas supporter" by a few people on this thread.

It's like it never occurred to them that there can be more than 2 options. 🤦‍♀️

I agree, Mister Beale, if all one has is logical fallacies and hateful personal attacks, they're really not worth responding to any further. That is the very definition of unreasonable.
Well then Im unteadonable.

Im sick and tired of these bs game. Hamas attacked and Israel is at War.

All this Israel did this and that is Psychological warfare.

Happens every damned time they are attacked.

So. Screw Hamas and those playing this game.

It's no wonder you people are cheerleading for another war, the warmongers here don't know the history, you guys seem blissfully unaware of how those terrorist groups got started in the first place.

Do you think it's warmongering to eradicate Hamas?

No history can be an excuse for what they did.
It's incompatible with humanity, and it's only
normal, people want to see the end of evil.

Last edited:
He posted a link in post #3. There's a video in post #8. Apparently you didn't read the thread.

As others have stated repeatedly, the problem is you believe whatever you're being spoonfed by the controlled MSM, who you all don't seem to realize are just mouthpieces for the corrupt globalist powers behind all these unconstitional wars based on lies and false flags.
There was no Hamas until 1987, so to say Israel helped create Hamas is simply not true. In the 1970's, when the whole Arab Muslim world was at war with Israel, Israel gave help to an Islamic social services group that showed no hostile intensions toward Israel, and the PLO was at war with Israel, so naturally any peaceful group of Palestinians would be preferable to the PLO. Over the next 10 years or so, this peaceful Islamic social services group morphed into Hamas, but even in hindsight, it was a mistake to help a social services group simply because it was Muslim, unless you are saying no Muslims should be trusted.

It is worth noting that in the second intifada, despite its commitment to destroy Israel in its 1988 charter, the PLO continued to carry out a far more aggressive terrorist campaign than Hamas did; in fact, one could say, Hamas was playing catch up with PLO in terms of terrorism in those days. The only reason the rockets and cross border attacks are not coming from Judea and Samaria today, is the strong IDF presence there, and after Hamas is destroyed, there will have to be a strong IDF presence in Gaza to prevent the terrorists from reorganizing.

Do you think it's warmongering to want to eradicate Hamas?

No history can excuse what they did.

No, I'm not saying it's warmongering to go after legitimate targets. But that's not what we're seeing on this and other threads.

My main point has been that certain people on this thread don't understand not only the history but the bigger picture of what is actually going on. And that's because they get all their info from the controlled MSM. So instead of being so quick to cheer for indiscriminately carpet bombing everything in sight over there, which could very well lead to WWIII, I think the wise thing to do is to pause, take a breath and get to the actual truth. History has shown over and over and over again that the actual truth is almost never what we're told by the government / controlled media.

No, I'm not saying it's warmongering to go after legitimate targets. But that's not what we're seeing on this and other threads.

My main point has been that certain people on this thread don't understand not only the history but the bigger picture of what is actually going on. And that's because they get all their info from the controlled MSM. So instead of being so quick to cheer for indiscriminately carpet bombing everything in sight over there, which could very well lead to WWIII, I think the wise thing to do is to pause, take a breath and get to the actual truth. History has shown over and over and over again that the actual truth is almost never what we're told by the government / controlled media.

A camel doesn't see its hump.

So easy for someone thousands of miles away,
demand we calm down because you prefer
to deny the brutality of what happened.

A camel doesn't see it's hump.

So easy for someone thousands of miles away,
demand we chill down because you refuse to deny the reality.

I wasn't talking about you or the people in Israel. I was talking about the armchair warmongers here in the US who are gung-ho for another war in the ME.

Do you think it's warmongering to eradicate Hamas?

No history can be an excuse for what they did.
It's incompatible with humanity, and it's only
normal, people want to see the end of evil.
There is no excuse, but can you understand why they did it?

If you lived your entire life in an open air prison where your friends and relatives are regularly killed and wounded, and you had no future, drastic actions often result.

History is full of such events. Learn from history. Don’t repeat the same mistakes.

America desperately needs the approval of the rest f the world. That means that America can't continue to carelessly throw it's support behind the evil apartheid regime.

Best said by saying that America must somehow continue to be seen as being supported by jesus and family.

China is making a pretty good case for latching on to that status. Promotion of peaceful negotiations vs. America's wars is hitting America below the belt.
Our Ruling Class Will Stab in the Back Anyone Who Has a Backbone

The ignorant know-it-alls running our foreign policy have been limiting Israel from the fruits of victory since the 1956 Suez War. Eisenhower, taking the lame advice of John Foster Dulles, also betrayed your British Commonwealth back then.

As long as Iran doesn't get involved, right?

The Zionists without nukes will fall faster than Grenada!

How about the Zionists 'with' nukes? Nothin to see there folks, move along.

Saudi/Iran has always been quite impossible, until China showed America that they weren't!

Due to the larger fight between America and the Brics, I'm seeing this as a much bigger thing. The apartheid regime is showing some indecisiveness in the face of America's/Biden's clever footdragging.

And then there's the greater world's perception that Netanyahu has become the great Satan that represents the Armageddon thing! There's no cakewalk for either America or the Zionists this time around.
Cocky Hockey Jocky

You should never have played goalie without any protection for your head.

Forum List

Back