Pro-Hamas supporters truly show ignorance of history

Yet another dumb talking point courtesy of Mossad.

Just stop killing babies. Please!
Why don't you plead with Hamas? They surrender right n ow, babies stop dying.

Even you should be able to figure that out.

There is a reason it is a war crime to hide behind your mother's skirts during war.

Not to mention, supporters of cowards have no real weight in speaking.

The major reason for college students anti-semitic protests is truly ignorance of history.
FACT...
1) THE HISTORY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, AND THEIR ROOTS IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL, SPANS THIRTY-FIVE CENTURIES. IT IS HERE THAT THE CULTURE AND RELIGIOUS IDENTITY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE WAS FORMED. THEIR HISTORY AND PRESENCE IN THIS LAND HAS BEEN CONTINUOUS AND UNBROKEN THROUGHOUT THE CENTURIES, EVEN AFTER THE MAJORITY OF JEWS WERE FORCED INTO EXILE ALMOST 2,000 YEARS AGO. WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL ON MAY 14, 1948, JEWISH INDEPENDENCE WAS RENEWED.
Both Jews and Arabs have claimed it as theirs alone. From a purely historical perspective, “Israel” predates “Palestine” by more than a millennium. But, with the Jewish people then dispersed from their homeland, “Palestine” became home to a substantial Arab population, again for more than a millennium.

2) HAMAS has been the de facto governing body in the Gaza Strip since 2007, when it ousted the Palestinian Authority from power.
That goes without saying. They are fed the antisemitic versions of history, cherry picked incidents taken out of their full context, and pure anti-Jewish/Israeli propaganda and taught to hate the Jews/Jewish state.

The major reason for college students anti-semitic protests is truly ignorance of history.
FACT...
1) THE HISTORY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, AND THEIR ROOTS IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL, SPANS THIRTY-FIVE CENTURIES. IT IS HERE THAT THE CULTURE AND RELIGIOUS IDENTITY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE WAS FORMED. THEIR HISTORY AND PRESENCE IN THIS LAND HAS BEEN CONTINUOUS AND UNBROKEN THROUGHOUT THE CENTURIES, EVEN AFTER THE MAJORITY OF JEWS WERE FORCED INTO EXILE ALMOST 2,000 YEARS AGO. WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL ON MAY 14, 1948, JEWISH INDEPENDENCE WAS RENEWED.
Both Jews and Arabs have claimed it as theirs alone. From a purely historical perspective, “Israel” predates “Palestine” by more than a millennium. But, with the Jewish people then dispersed from their homeland, “Palestine” became home to a substantial Arab population, again for more than a millennium.

2) HAMAS has been the de facto governing body in the Gaza Strip since 2007, when it ousted the Palestinian Authority from power.
Hamas did not oust anything. It was a free and fair election.

You are right about Jewish people having a presence there. However, the same is true for Arabs in that area. They have had a presence there as long as the the Jews have been there.

Both groups need to share that territory. It is wrong for the Israelis to deny Palestinians their inalienable rights.

Why don't you plead with Hamas? They surrender right n ow, babies stop dying.

Even you should be able to figure that out.

There is a reason it is a war crime to hide behind your mother's skirts during war.

Not to mention, supporters of cowards have no real weight in speaking.
You know nothing. Stop posting.

You ignorantly think this is all the fault of Hamas. How can you be so dumb?

You know nothing. Stop posting.

You ignorantly think this is all the fault of Hamas. How can you be so dumb?
The truth is hardly dumb, but ignorant people who propagate the lies of Hamas and the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians have moved from the realm of dumb to outright evil.

Stop posting your propaganda. The land belongs to Israel and will remain Israeli. The only thing the Arabs can do is die on that hill but it will not change a thing.

Then again, cowards rarely do change things.

FACT...

The funniest thing is stupid ass groups like Queers for Palestinians and Gays for Palestinians who seemingly have no clue that Hamas would chop their heads off for being queer. That shit isn't allowed by Muslim extremists.

Where the fu(k did I say that?

View attachment 871404
The two(2) most recent posts by me in my thread. In The Flame Zone...

And while you're down there go read my other gazillion anti-Hamas, pro-Jew posts.

Get your ducks in a row before you come gunning for me, rookie!
I am sorry for misinterpreting your "Flame Zone" comments as I have never been to that portion of the USMessageboard. I am also sorry for jumping to conclusions about your stance.

Yet another dumb talking point courtesy of Mossad.

Just stop killing babies. Please!
Tell that to the Hamas!
beheadedbabyburned.png

Think about this if you are smart enough!!
The Jerusalem Post can now confirm based on verified photos of the bodies that the reports of babies being burnt and decapitated in Hamas's assault on Kfar Aza are correct.
May their memory be a blessing.
The photos were shown to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken during his visit to Israel on Thursday by the Public Diplomacy Directorate in the Prime Minister's Office. Later in the day, the photos were published by the Prime Minister's Office on Twitter. The photos are graphic and have a content warning covering them until a button reading "show" is pressed.

View attachment 871364
That is what hellfire missiles can do and tank rounds into houses.

FACT...

What right do the Arab children of immigrants (Palestinians) have to steal the land?

I am sorry for misinterpreting your "Flame Zone" comments as I have never been to that portion of the USMessageboard.

I know, it's dark, scary and the floor is sticky cause we are having trouble teaching Billo how to use a mop. He keeps trying to sit on the pointy end. But you should try it, I don't see anything down there worserer than is allowed up here but I post there in my horse thread just in case.

I am also sorry for jumping to conclusions about your stance.

I get it. you're porbably used to these retards just posting...

"You're a f@g."
"No, you're a f@g."
"I called you a f@g first."
"I call you're a f@g and I call no more calls."

Lather, rince, repeat.

We're all good, man.

That is what hellfire missiles can do and tank rounds into houses.
I haven't seen any Israeli hospitals that have tunnels holding military equipment.
tunnelsHamishospitals.png

I haven't seen any Israeli hospitals that have tunnels holding military equipment.
View attachment 871461
I have because the Israelis built some under hospitals when they occupied Gaza for years, Edward Barak let the cat out of the bag.

Last edited:
That goes without saying. They are fed the antisemitic versions of history, cherry picked incidents taken out of their full context, and pure anti-Jewish/Israeli propaganda and taught to hate the Jews/Jewish state.
"TO GET A GOOD JOB, GET A GOOD BRAINWASHING"

With the proof staring them in the face, Rightists refuse to admit that their corporate Masters' bullying employment requirements produce Leftists.

FACTS not guesses..

According to John Loftus and Mark Aarons in their book, The Secret War Against the Jews, Liberty was attacked because the Israelis knew that the ship's mission was to monitor radio signals from Israeli troops and pass troop movement information to the Egyptians.

The Israeli attack on the USS Liberty was a grievous error, largely attributable to the fact that it occurred in the midst of the confusion of a full-scale war in 1967. Ten official United States investigations and three official Israeli inquiries have all conclusively established the attack was a tragic mistake.

This is yet another Zionist Fascist lie that supports the treason of those in America who support Israel.

Israel did lie about who started the 67 war. Israel was behind all of it.

Attempting to deny that Israel was 100% in cahoots with LBJ and both were intent on the total murder of the entire ship and crew USS Liberty is to CHEER THE ATTACK.

Zionist Fascists are TRAITORS, and you are too...

This is yet another Zionist Fascist lie that supports the treason of those in America who support Israel.

Israel did lie about who started the 67 war. Israel was behind all of it.

Attempting to deny that Israel was 100% in cahoots with LBJ and both were intent on the total murder of the entire ship and crew USS Liberty is to CHEER THE ATTACK.

Zionist Fascists are TRAITORS, and you are too...
So it appears that there is a group in Israel known as "Zionist Facists" which is equivalent to America's Conservatives, Right wing, White Wing superemacist, etc. is that a correct assumption?

Forum List

Back