All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

One of you RW supremacists declared all other races feel safe living near Whites because they are more intelligent and civilized. Right-winger and I pointed to Appalachia to put that lie in check. Any more questions?
Yes, but those in the Appalachians are 'white trash', ie. honorary 'black people'.
Snigger.gif

As I may have mentioned, I lived in South Africa during the Apartheid era where people were segregated by law into 3 major categories:
1). White
2). African- "Bantu"
3). Coloured (mixed race) and all Asians.

But when diplomatic dignitaries came on official business, Asians were given what was called "Honorary White status" so that they could enjoy many of the facilities denied 'non-Whites'.
So you call poor White people white trash then equate their impoverished status with black people in general.
Your world view is so warped I doubt if there is any use in pointing out how flawed it is. The original conversation started out as a chest beating exercise whereas one RW White poster was locked onto the misconception that
White people are more intelligent and more civilized than other races. I disagreed and gave up the impoverished Appalachian hordes as a rebuttal. Now you bring all this off topic baggage with you as a diversion

I'm here to inform you that most Black people do NOT languish in poverty…and especially not in poverty as stark and hopeless as that of White Appalachians. I recoiled when you called the unfortunate Appalachians poor white trash. Some may be, but others are just victims of circumstance.

Finally, you went too far when you defined them as "honorary" Black people. Again, 75% of Blacks do NOT live in poverty. If you believe the entire Back populations is on the same socio-economic level as poor white trash,
that would explain a lot of your posts. You and maybe millions like you are delusional fools who turn fiction to fact and keep repeating lies so often they become your reality. That is scary!

The building should be reduced to rubble and the rubble declared the African American Museum. This would accurately reflect the current societal state of black people.
Why such vitriol?
She (he?) is a frightened rabbit. She's never acquired any personal character, and now into adulthood realizes that she's got nothing to offer the community but feels it is an adult thing to do to 'be heard'. But to be heard on what subject? She hasn't invested any thought beyond how to find the gas cap on her car and whether she should eat 2 peanut butter cups for lunch or only one. Alas, the only thing she aspires to is "being white", and as we all ought to know by now the short-cut to feeling good about yourself (instead of self-improvement) is to make others feel less worth of life than yourself. There's your answer.

One of you RW supremacists declared all other races feel safe living near Whites because they are more intelligent and civilized. Right-winger and I pointed to Appalachia to put that lie in check. Any more questions?
Yes, but those in the Appalachians are 'white trash', ie. honorary 'black people'.
Snigger.gif

As I may have mentioned, I lived in South Africa during the Apartheid era where people were segregated by law into 3 major categories:
1). White
2). African- "Bantu"

But when diplomatic dignitaries came on official business, Asians were given what was called "Honorary White status" so that they could enjoy many of the facilities denied 'non-Whites'.
So you call poor White people white trash then equate their impoverished status with black people in general.
Your world view is so warped I doubt if there is any use in pointing out how flawed it is. The original conversation started out as a chest beating exercise whereas one RW White poster was locked onto the misconception that
White people are more intelligent and more civilized than other races. I disagreed and gave up the impoverished Appalachian hordes as a rebuttal. Now you bring all this off topic baggage with you as a diversion

I'm here to inform you that most Black people do NOT languish in poverty…and especially not in poverty as stark and hopeless as that of White Appalachians. I recoiled when you called the unfortunate Appalachians poor white trash. Some may be, but others are just victims of circumstance.

Finally, you went too far when you defined them as "honorary" Black people. Again, 75% of Blacks do NOT live in poverty. If you believe the entire Back populations is on the same socio-economic level as poor white trash,
that would explain a lot of your posts. You and maybe millions like you are delusional fools who turn fiction to fact and keep repeating lies so often they become your reality. That is scary!
Sarcasm not in your vocabulary?

For some reason, white people in Appalachia have remained in poverty for over 100 years.

What is the problem with these people? We have given them everything. Electricity, running water, schools, god knows how much welfare....yet they remain in poverty spitting out children and freeloading off the rest of us
That's a good point.

.....No, wait...what is your point?

His point is that he's an idiot.
Batshit crazy boy is back!

Yes, you are. We noticed.
I know you are....but what am I?

What are you? Another confused troll who screwed up his 'talking point' and now has to play " I Touched You Last!!! NYAH NYAH!!!'. That's always the case with racists.

They live in Appalachia because it's far more preferable than living in hood rat ghettoes in the big city, and in any case black people do live in Appalachia as well, for the same reason, but being a bourgeois Burb Brat who has zero real life experiences with any of this you just babble the narrative spoon fed to you. Black middle class types move to predominantly white burbs for the same reasons, they don't like hood rats and thuggz either, and aren't impressed with all the excuses made for them by racist Democrats and 'progressives', who also wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with them or living with them.

Last edited:
Snigger.gif

1). White
2). African- "Bantu"

Yes, yet another racist who fled from a black majority country to a 1st world predominantly white country. We were pointing out in another thread about how you fake 'progressives' routinely avoid 'Diversity' in your choices of places to live, like the fakes threatening to leave the country if Trump is elected cite New Zealand, Canada, or France, never an African or Latino or Asian country. That's because you're racists.

Snigger.gif

1). White
2). African- "Bantu"

Showing some signs of intelligence here, for once.

Yes, yet another racist who fled from a black majority country to a 1st world predominantly white country. We were pointing out in another thread about how you fake 'progressives' routinely avoid 'Diversity' in your choices of places to live, like the fakes threatening to leave the country if Trump is elected cite New Zealand, Canada, or France, never an African or Latino or Asian country. That's because you're racists.
The law of averages would have the public believe that you are due to say something correct or intelligent ....... eventually.
Waiting.gif

For some reason, white people in Appalachia have remained in poverty for over 100 years.

What is the problem with these people? We have given them everything. Electricity, running water, schools, god knows how much welfare....yet they remain in poverty spitting out children and freeloading off the rest of us
That's a good point.

Why the point is that shiftless whites are incapable of getting off welfare regardless of how much help we give them

Born freeloaders
Conservatives support ending welfare for everyone, not just a particular race. Welfare steals dignity, self worth, and the normal patterns of reliance on self and one's family and community. That's why it puzzles me that you're singling out a single race. It has the same detrimental effect on everyone.

Whites in Appalachia are incapable of getting off welfare

Obviously genetic or natural laziness

I see. So you're just a racist hack.
Racist?

Some of my best friends are white

The law of averages would have the public believe that you are due to say something correct or intelligent ....... eventually.
Waiting.gif

It's an absolute law you're a two bit racist hypocrite, and since you can't refute what I said you have to 'Post Last' with your usual idiotic ad homs.

That's a good point.

Why the point is that shiftless whites are incapable of getting off welfare regardless of how much help we give them

Born freeloaders
Conservatives support ending welfare for everyone, not just a particular race. Welfare steals dignity, self worth, and the normal patterns of reliance on self and one's family and community. That's why it puzzles me that you're singling out a single race. It has the same detrimental effect on everyone.

Racist?

And? That doesn't mean you aren't racist.

And that much pretty goes for all races. They feel safe living among white people because we are more civilized and more intelligent than the rest, and they know it.
idiot.gif
There are over 40 million White people who aren't as lucky as you are. Care to meet them? Here is a picture of one . I don't think I would feel too safe in his neighborhood.
article-2134196-12BB6C7C000005DC-778_964x628.jpg

That's a good point.

Appalanchian whites are poor, but they aren't killing each other in scores. So yes, even those whites are safer to live around than ghetto chimps.

Born freeloaders

Racist?

That's how it works

There are over 40 million White people who aren't as lucky as you are. Care to meet them? Here is a picture of one . I don't think I would feel too safe in his neighborhood.

That's a good point.

Appalanchian whites are poor, but they aren't killing each other in scores. So yes, even those whites are safer to live around than ghetto chimps.
Hatfields and the McCoys

Racist?

That's how it works
Not really. All racists say they have friends of the race they hate.

That's a good point.

Hatfields and the McCoys
Really? How many did they kill last weekend?

Last month?

Last year?

You use ancient history to parry the facts about blacks filling ER triage units every week?

Racist?

That's how it works
Not really. All racists say they have friends of the race they hate.
They do?

Imagine that

That's a good point.

Hatfields and the McCoys

Last month?

Last year?

You use ancient history to parry the facts about blacks filling ER triage units every week?

There is a big difference between ten thousand people spread out over a hundred square miles and ten thousand people in a city block

That's a good point.

Hatfields and the McCoys

Last month?

Last year?

There is a big difference between ten thousand people spread out over a hundred square miles and ten thousand people in a city block
It was your example, Flowers For Algernon.

Hatfields and the McCoys

Last month?

Last year?

It was your example, Flowers For Algernon.

Just call me Charley

Forum List

Back