All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

The point is the whites were not slaves, neither were their children or grandchildren.

A distinction without a difference in many cases, and many were worse off than slaves. The 10's of thousands of skeletons buried in the Mississippi River levees are those of Irish and German laborers, buried where they dropped dead building them, for just one example, as well as having the most dangerous jobs loading and unloading the cotton boats and ships for another, and it didn't get better in northern cities for them either. See Fredrick Law Omstead's trip from New York to Texas for eyewitness accounts of that and many other 'Fun Facts' about the U.S. as it was in his day. He was the designer and builder of Central Park in NYC for those who find the name familiar. Obama was lying as usual when he said' you didn't build this' in his racist commie ranting.
No, they were not "worse off than slaves"
They volunteered for indentured service. They were under a contract. Their children did not become slaves and were not sold away, they were covered under existing laws, they had individual rights

The point is the whites were not slaves, neither were their children or grandchildren.

A distinction without a difference in many cases, and many were worse off than slaves. The 10's of thousands of skeletons buried in the Mississippi River levees are those of Irish and German laborers, buried where they dropped dead building them, for just one example, as well as having the most dangerous jobs loading and unloading the cotton boats and ships for another, and it didn't get better in northern cities for them either. See Fredrick Law Omstead's trip from New York to Texas for eyewitness accounts of that and many other 'Fun Facts' about the U.S. as it was in his day. He was the designer and builder of Central Park in NYC for those who find the name familiar. Obama was lying as usual when he said' you didn't build this' in his racist commie ranting.
They volunteered for indentured service. They were under a contract. Their children did not become slaves and were not sold away, they were covered under existing laws, they had individual rights

Wrong. Most immigrants were not indentured servants. You're talking about a brief period of years before and after the Revolution and telescoping that out into a much bigger number than it was. Most laborers were not indentured, whether they worked in the shipyards, the iron foundries, dug the Erie Canal, or most other industries in America.

Wrong. Most immigrants were not indentured servants. You're talking about a brief period of years before and after the Revolution and telescoping that out into a much bigger number than it was. Most laborers were not indentured, whether they worked in the shipyards, the iron foundries, dug the Erie Canal, or most other industries in America.

So now you are claiming immigrants were slaves?

Now you have entered batshit crazy land

Of course that isn't what I said, which means you got nothing as usual, speaking of batshit crazy ...

Of course that isn't what I said, which means you got nothing as usual, speaking of batshit crazy ...
We are talking slavery and you start bringing up immigrants

Batshit crazy comparison wouldn't you agree?

You're lost, which is typical. you brought up indentured servants, as if they made up all immigrants, for one, after I pointed out how white labor was treated compared to slaves. Somehow you have this bizarre notion that those white laborers were 'indentured servants''. I guess you knew you had nothing there and then tried to segue into another topic you don't know anything about and lost there, too, also typical of people who aren't happy with real history.

Instead of trying to spin everything into some stupid 'teachable moment' why not just stick with facts and the truth? You just look like a gibbering moron now.

You're lost, which is typical. you brought up indentured servants, as if they made up all immigrants, for one, after I pointed out how white labor was treated compared to slaves. Somehow you have this bizarre notion that those white laborers were 'indentured servants''. I guess you knew you had nothing there and then tried to segue into another topic you don't know anything about and lost there, too, also typical of people who aren't happy with real history.

Instead of trying to spin everything into some stupid 'teachable moment' why not just stick with facts and the truth? You just look like a gibbering moron now.
I was right.

You are batshit crazy comparing white immigrant labor to slaves

And that much pretty goes for all races. They feel safe living among white people because we are more civilized and more intelligent than the rest, and they know it.
idiot.gif
There are over 40 million White people who aren't as lucky as you are. Care to meet them? Here is a picture of one . I don't think I would feel too safe in his neighborhood.
article-2134196-12BB6C7C000005DC-778_964x628.jpg

For some reason, white people in Appalachia have remained in poverty for over 100 years.

What is the problem with these people? We have given them everything. Electricity, running water, schools, god knows how much welfare....yet they remain in poverty spitting out children and freeloading off the rest of us
That's a good point.

.....No, wait...what is your point?

And that much pretty goes for all races. They feel safe living among white people because we are more civilized and more intelligent than the rest, and they know it.
idiot.gif
There are over 40 million White people who aren't as lucky as you are. Care to meet them? Here is a picture of one . I don't think I would feel too safe in his neighborhood.

For some reason, white people in Appalachia have remained in poverty for over 100 years.

What is the problem with these people? We have given them everything. Electricity, running water, schools, god knows how much welfare....yet they remain in poverty spitting out children and freeloading off the rest of us
That's a good point.

Why the point is that shiftless whites are incapable of getting off welfare regardless of how much help we give them

Born freeloaders

idiot.gif

That's a good point.

Why the point is that shiftless whites are incapable of getting off welfare regardless of how much help we give them

Born freeloaders
Conservatives support ending welfare for everyone, not just a particular race. Welfare steals dignity, self worth, and the normal patterns of reliance on self and one's family and community. That's why it puzzles me that you're singling out a single race. It has the same detrimental effect on everyone.

I was right.

You are batshit crazy comparing white immigrant labor to slaves

Lol no you weren't 'right', you just got lost trying to spin your gibberish. If you think white immigrant laborers weren't abused you're the batshit crazy here.

idiot.gif

That's a good point.

His point is that he's an idiot. He likes making fun of poor whites, and believes they're less than human, while fantasizing that all blacks and latinos are just frustrated surgeons and physicists yearning to be free or something.

That's a good point.

Born freeloaders
Conservatives support ending welfare for everyone, not just a particular race. Welfare steals dignity, self worth, and the normal patterns of reliance on self and one's family and community. That's why it puzzles me that you're singling out a single race. It has the same detrimental effect on everyone.

Whites in Appalachia are incapable of getting off welfare

Obviously genetic or natural laziness

idiot.gif

That's a good point.

His point is that he's an idiot.
Batshit crazy boy is back!

That's a good point.

Yes, you are. We noticed.

That's a good point.

Yes, you are. We noticed.
I know you are....but what am I?

That's a good point.

Born freeloaders

Whites in Appalachia are incapable of getting off welfare

Obviously genetic or natural laziness

I see. So you're just a racist hack.

idiot.gif

That's a good point.

One of you RW supremacists declared all other races feel safe living near Whites because they are more intelligent and civilized. Right-winger and I pointed to Appalachia to put that lie in check. Any more questions?

One of you RW supremacists declared all other races feel safe living near Whites because they are more intelligent and civilized. Right-winger and I pointed to Appalachia to put that lie in check. Any more questions?
Yes, but those in the Appalachians are 'white trash', ie. honorary 'black people'.
Snigger.gif

As I may have mentioned, I lived in South Africa during the Apartheid era where people were segregated by law into 3 major categories:
1). White
2). African- "Bantu"
3). Coloured (mixed race) and all Asians.

But when diplomatic dignitaries came on official business, Asians were given what was called "Honorary White status" so that they could enjoy many of the facilities denied 'non-Whites'.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back