All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
BD8DDA49-B2F5-4F4A-9071-E99E203930CB_cx8_cy4_cw87_w987_r1_s_r1.jpg

Is that suppose to be a slave ship?

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

26C963AA-D798-4769-869C-C2C08DEB24D6_w610_r0_s.jpg

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.
C7BE82A0-0B7C-466B-A8F6-72E5A1C9C541_w610_r0_s.jpg

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

3E69A9CB-958A-41C4-B475-20679652168B_w610_r0_s.jpg

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Obama Hails African American Museum as 'Newest American Icon”

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Patronize patronize patronize.

This is an election year, right?

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

I sure hope one day they get "equal treatment."

Next will be the Muslim-American Museum and how they have been such an integral part of American history and culture. Omitting all the acts of terror and wars of course.

The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.

The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.
Go blow it out of your ass, you patronizing pile of shit left wing racist.

I wish you whitey left wingers would know the truth the about slavery around the world and who it is that enslaved who.

Your ignorance, is your bliss. Now, back to your pathetic echo chambers.

Go blow it out of your ass, you patronizing pile of shit left wing racist.

I wish you whitey left wingers would know the truth the about slavery around the world and who it is that enslaved who.

Your ignorance, is your bliss. Now, back to your pathetic echo chambers.
Very informative, thank you! :smile: I'll make you a deal: You teach me all about slavery and I'll teach you about Pearl Harbour, the hostages in Tehran, the American soldiers who were killed and dragged through town on a rope, the victims of the American embassy in Libya, the American marines who were bombed to hell and back in Beirut, those who perished in OK City bombing, and the WCT attack on 7/11 ....... I'll teach you the truth about the background to those events and the justification of them taking place. Then we'll see what's what. How does that sound to you? Deal? :slap:

Wait, wait. I just put it on CNN. Somehow (not sure how this could possibly be) there is a black president in a country where the are no equal rights for blacks presenting the grand opening for the ALL blacks are victims of whitey in America museum.

Wait, wait. I just put it on CNN. Somehow (not sure how this could possibly be) there is a black president in a country where the are no equal rights for blacks presenting the grand opening for the ALL blacks are victims of whitey in America museum.
Take a look in the mirror. What you see before you is a person whose character and racial identity are so weak that he throws a tantrum and resorts to a ton of 4-letter superlatives over a museum explaining the history of black Americans. You poor, poor thing you.
consoling2.gif

The building should be reduced to rubble and the rubble declared the African American Museum. This would accurately reflect the current societal state of black people.

Definitely not on my 'To Visit' list in DC.
Air and Space Museuum, downtown and Dulles, Arlington, the Holocaust Museum, the Marine Corps Museum at Quantico, the Mall the NRA Museum. Anything Sheikh Buraq Hussein Obama could possibly laud 'Forgeddaboudid!'

Definitely not on my 'To Visit' list in DC.
Air and Space Museuum, downtown and Dulles, Arlington, the Holocaust Museum, the Marine Corps Museum at Quantico, the Mall the NRA Museum. Anything Sheikh Buraq Hussein Obama could possibly laud 'Forgeddaboudid!'
Don't worry about going there. It won't be long before blacks prohibit non blacks from going there to protect the safe space.

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

Where is the Irish American , German American, Italian American, Polish American, JapaneseAmerican, Chinese American, Russian American, museums? Wasn't Obama supposed to bring America together? Looks pretty divisive to me.

in order to complete the accuracy of the experience, visitors should have to spend the night in a high crime public housing project created by Democrats policies.

Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.
That's right. The Kenyans who sold them offered them no choice.
The stupid asses have no clue. They do not know the Trans-Sahara slave trade had already been going on for over 600 years before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade began. He thinks white people from Europe showed up to Africa with nets and "kidnapped" poor innocent blacks minding their own business.

He does not know that virtually every single slave brought to America, were in fact already slaves. Enslaved mainly by the BLACK MUSLIM WARLORDS that began trading with Europe (Portugal) for weapons in order to expand their conquered territories.

The left (ALL OF THEM THAT POST ON THIS SITE) have no clue. They are that stupid. The smarter ones are the ones that know ALL of this, but they need to convince anyone they can that they are victims of mean white right wing capitalist Christian America.

They sure are doing a great job of it. Just look at that stupid typical brainwashed ignorant statement by Glasnost. Just, look at it. That is what we are dealing with.

Will the museum explore the selective breeding programs used by the southern slaveholders? The current crop of black sports figures came from someplace.

The stupid asses have no clue. They do not know the Trans-Sahara slave trade had already been going on for over 600 years before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade began. He thinks white people from Europe showed up to Africa with nets and "kidnapped" poor innocent blacks minding their own business.

He does not know that virtually every single slave brought to America, were in fact already slaves. Enslaved mainly by the BLACK MUSLIM WARLORDS that began trading with Europe (Portugal) for weapons in order to expand their conquered territories.

The left (ALL OF THEM THAT POST ON THIS SITE) have no clue. They are that stupid. The smarter ones are the ones that know ALL of this, but they need to convince anyone they can that they are victims of mean white right wing capitalist Christian America.

They sure are doing a great job of it. Just look at that stupid typical brainwashed ignorant statement by Glasnost. Just, look at it. That is what we are dealing with.
Golly Gee, Festus! Them sure were a lots of words! It was maybe too many words for me 'cause i kinda' got lost in the middle of it and couldn't find the part that explains how the whole thing might be the Black Americans fault ..... or at least why a museum explaining everything is a bad idea. I don't know about where you come from but all of that about Arab slaves traders and the rest of it is common knowledge where I come from. Did you think you just uncovered something relevant to the Black American museum? Is it your pre-mediated prejudice that has you convinced that the full story has been left out of the Black American history museum? Gosh! Your inferiority complex and paranoia has got you twisted like a pretzel.
paranoid.gif

Forum List

Back