All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

The point is the whites were not slaves, neither were their children or grandchildren.

A distinction without a difference in many cases, and many were worse off than slaves. The 10's of thousands of skeletons buried in the Mississippi River levees are those of Irish and German laborers, buried where they dropped dead building them, for just one example, as well as having the most dangerous jobs loading and unloading the cotton boats and ships for another, and it didn't get better in northern cities for them either. See Fredrick Law Omstead's trip from New York to Texas for eyewitness accounts of that and many other 'Fun Facts' about the U.S. as it was in his day. He was the designer and builder of Central Park in NYC for those who find the name familiar. Obama was lying as usual when he said' you didn't build this' in his racist commie ranting.
That was pretty silly. How can someone be worse off than a slave you idiot? How is waking up everyday knowing you cannot ever be free nor will your children and their children ever be free be better off? Its this kind of thinking that has caused you to lead such a poor life.

Appalanchian whites are poor, but they aren't killing each other in scores. So yes, even those whites are safer to live around than ghetto chimps.
Hatfields and the McCoys
Really? How many did they kill last weekend?

Last month?

Last year?

You use ancient history to parry the facts about blacks filling ER triage units every week?

There is a big difference between ten thousand people spread out over a hundred square miles and ten thousand people in a city block
It was your example, Flowers For Algernon.

Just call me Charley
Noce!

Appalanchian whites are poor, but they aren't killing each other in scores. [/QUOTE]

Yes, another Fun Fact these racists can't acknowledge.

No, they were not "worse off than slaves"
They volunteered for indentured service. They were under a contract. Their children did not become slaves and were not sold away, they were covered under existing laws, they had individual rights

Wrong. Most immigrants were not indentured servants. You're talking about a brief period of years before and after the Revolution and telescoping that out into a much bigger number than it was. Most laborers were not indentured, whether they worked in the shipyards, the iron foundries, dug the Erie Canal, or most other industries in America.

So now you are claiming immigrants were slaves?

Now you have entered batshit crazy land

Of course that isn't what I said, which means you got nothing as usual, speaking of batshit crazy ...
We are talking slavery and you start bringing up immigrants

Batshit crazy comparison wouldn't you agree?

You're lost, which is typical. you brought up indentured servants, as if they made up all immigrants, for one, after I pointed out how white labor was treated compared to slaves. Somehow you have this bizarre notion that those white laborers were 'indentured servants''. I guess you knew you had nothing there and then tried to segue into another topic you don't know anything about and lost there, too, also typical of people who aren't happy with real history.

Instead of trying to spin everything into some stupid 'teachable moment' why not just stick with facts and the truth? You just look like a gibbering moron now.
Sorry dude. Either you are really crazy or you lost big time. Practically everyone can see that. How did you go from the enslaved to immigrants as if they were the same thing?

The point is the whites were not slaves, neither were their children or grandchildren.

A distinction without a difference in many cases, and many were worse off than slaves. The 10's of thousands of skeletons buried in the Mississippi River levees are those of Irish and German laborers, buried where they dropped dead building them, for just one example, as well as having the most dangerous jobs loading and unloading the cotton boats and ships for another, and it didn't get better in northern cities for them either. See Fredrick Law Omstead's trip from New York to Texas for eyewitness accounts of that and many other 'Fun Facts' about the U.S. as it was in his day. He was the designer and builder of Central Park in NYC for those who find the name familiar. Obama was lying as usual when he said' you didn't build this' in his racist commie ranting.
That was pretty silly. How can someone be worse off than a slave you idiot? How is waking up everyday knowing you cannot ever be free nor will your children and their children ever be free be better off? Its this kind of thinking that has caused you to lead such a poor life.

What are you babbling about? Blacks owned slaves in the South, and the first thing freed slaves did when they landed in Liberia was take slaves and start plantations. And you can't admit that being a 'free white laborer' was a distinction without a difference either, for some reason; that's because you're a racist.

What are you babbling about? Blacks owned slaves in the South, and the first thing freed slaves did when they landed in Liberia was take slaves and start plantations. And you can't admit that being a 'free white laborer' was a distinction without a difference either, for some reason; that's because you're a racist.
I was babbling about your stupid claim that enslaved people had it better than indentured or free whites. Youre a retard but I think I expressed that clearly enough already to forgo having to elaborate further.

You think there's nothing worse than being a slave? I can think of a few. Even a slave saved by the power and grace of Jesus Christ is better off overall than those in bondage to sin and bound for hell. A man spending his life in prison who found Christ is more fortunate than a Wallstreet millionaire who neglects the poor and will spend eternity in torment.

We are eternal souls. The worst state of being isn't slavery, it's being unsaved.

Sorry dude. Either you are really crazy or you lost big time. Practically everyone can see that. How did you go from the enslaved to immigrants as if they were the same thing?

Another illiterate racist trying to troll and failing. You might try reading the thread, but it's clear you too dense to understand what you read, like Rightwinger.

I was babbling about your stupid claim that enslaved people had it better than indentured or free whites. Youre a retard but I think I expressed that clearly enough already to forgo having to elaborate further.

I didn't bring up indentured servants, moron; your racist buddy did, and screwed up his attempt at wit, pretty much like you do all the time. You think poor Irish and German laborers had it better than slaves? Really?

You think there's nothing worse than being a slave? I can think of a few. Even a slave saved by the power and grace of Jesus Christ is better off overall than those in bondage to sin and bound for hell. A man spending his life in prison who found Christ is more fortunate than a Wallstreet millionaire who neglects the poor and will spend eternity in torment.

We are eternal souls. The worst state of being isn't slavery, it's being unsaved.
Have you ever been a slave or had a slave tell you what it was like to be a slave? If you havent then you dont know much about it.

I didn't bring up indentured servants, moron; your racist buddy did, and screwed up his attempt at wit, pretty much like you do all the time.
I dont care who brought it up. I said you were an idiot for actually thinking indentured or free whites had it worse you retard. :laugh:

Amazing

That is just what they told slaves to justify their enslavement

I didn't bring up indentured servants, moron; your racist buddy did, and screwed up his attempt at wit, pretty much like you do all the time. You think poor Irish and German laborers had it better than slaves? Really?

Batshit crazy just can't stay down

So you are trying to feed us white Jesus like they did the enslaved and the NA's to support your position? I have never believed in a white Jesus so please dont make me laugh. :laugh:

Amazing

That is just what they told slaves to justify their enslavement
There's few shorter routes to the ruin of one's soul than holding slaves. Jesus said a laborer is worthy of his remuneration and those who truly followed Jesus loathed slavery and were stout abolitionists, even helping slaves achieve freedom. God is not fooled by faux Christianity.

My point is that this life is a blip on the backdrop of eternity. Even a life that sucks is worthwhile compared to the eternal happiness of heaven.

So you are trying to feed us white Jesus like they did the enslaved and the NA's to support your position? I have never believed in a white Jesus so please dont make me laugh. :laugh:
Don't you Nation of Islam types teach Jesus was black?

Most Black people know Jesus was Black. That isnt something learned from the NOI.

Most Black people know Jesus was Black. That isnt something learned from the NOI.
You don't get it. You think somehow the pigment in Jesus's skin is more important than the words of life he preached to all peoples and the sacrifice he made to reconcile the world to God, not just one race. Until you understand that, you'll never understand Jesus.

You don't get it. You think somehow the pigment in Jesus's skin is more important than the words of life he preached to all peoples and the sacrifice he made to reconcile the world to God, not just one race. Until you understand that, you'll never understand Jesus.
Of course i get it. Jesus was Black so me and him see eye to eye on most things. His words were inspired by his pigment. I dont think he was just talking to one race but God was. BTW God is Black as well.

Jesus had long blonde hair and blue eyes and spoke with a British accent

I saw it in the movies

Forum List

Back