All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

A distinction without a difference in many cases, and many were worse off than slaves. The 10's of thousands of skeletons buried in the Mississippi River levees are those of Irish and German laborers, buried where they dropped dead building them, for just one example, as well as having the most dangerous jobs loading and unloading the cotton boats and ships for another, and it didn't get better in northern cities for them either. See Fredrick Law Omstead's trip from New York to Texas for eyewitness accounts of that and many other 'Fun Facts' about the U.S. as it was in his day. He was the designer and builder of Central Park in NYC for those who find the name familiar. Obama was lying as usual when he said' you didn't build this' in his racist commie ranting.
That was pretty silly. How can someone be worse off than a slave you idiot? How is waking up everyday knowing you cannot ever be free nor will your children and their children ever be free be better off? Its this kind of thinking that has caused you to lead such a poor life.

What are you babbling about? Blacks owned slaves in the South, and the first thing freed slaves did when they landed in Liberia was take slaves and start plantations. And you can't admit that being a 'free white laborer' was a distinction without a difference either, for some reason; that's because you're a racist.
I was babbling about your stupid claim that enslaved people had it better than indentured or free whites. Youre a retard but I think I expressed that clearly enough already to forgo having to elaborate further.

I didn't bring up indentured servants, moron; your racist buddy did, and screwed up his attempt at wit, pretty much like you do all the time.
I dont care who brought it up. I said you were an idiot for actually thinking indentured or free whites had it worse you retard. :laugh:

I see you can''t back it up as usual, just more ad homs, same for RW there, waving your arms around as a substitute. You don't know much about American labor history, it's clear, but that's to expected from the uneducated Burb Brats of today. And I never said a thing about indentured servants, other than to correct RW's idiocy; neither you nor him seem to be able to read, but then your arguments are so stupid that's probably on purpose.

A distinction without a difference in many cases, and many were worse off than slaves. The 10's of thousands of skeletons buried in the Mississippi River levees are those of Irish and German laborers, buried where they dropped dead building them, for just one example, as well as having the most dangerous jobs loading and unloading the cotton boats and ships for another, and it didn't get better in northern cities for them either. See Fredrick Law Omstead's trip from New York to Texas for eyewitness accounts of that and many other 'Fun Facts' about the U.S. as it was in his day. He was the designer and builder of Central Park in NYC for those who find the name familiar. Obama was lying as usual when he said' you didn't build this' in his racist commie ranting.
That was pretty silly. How can someone be worse off than a slave you idiot? How is waking up everyday knowing you cannot ever be free nor will your children and their children ever be free be better off? Its this kind of thinking that has caused you to lead such a poor life.

What are you babbling about? Blacks owned slaves in the South, and the first thing freed slaves did when they landed in Liberia was take slaves and start plantations. And you can't admit that being a 'free white laborer' was a distinction without a difference either, for some reason; that's because you're a racist.
I was babbling about your stupid claim that enslaved people had it better than indentured or free whites. Youre a retard but I think I expressed that clearly enough already to forgo having to elaborate further.

I didn't bring up indentured servants, moron; your racist buddy did, and screwed up his attempt at wit, pretty much like you do all the time. You think poor Irish and German laborers had it better than slaves? Really?

Batshit crazy just can't stay down

Projection. I just respond to alerts and laughable gibberish like yours for fun.

I didn't bring up indentured servants, moron; your racist buddy did, and screwed up his attempt at wit, pretty much like you do all the time.
I dont care who brought it up. I said you were an idiot for actually thinking indentured or free whites had it worse you retard. :laugh:

I see you can''t back it up as usual, just more ad homs, same for RW there, waving your arms around as a substitute. You don't know much about American labor history, it's clear, but that's to expected from the uneducated Burb Brats of today. And I never said a thing about indentured servants, other than to correct RW's idiocy; neither you nor him seem to be able to read, but then your arguments are so stupid that's probably on purpose.
You are the one unable to back up your idiotic statement. Let me know when you have some proof.

You are the one unable to back up your idiotic statement. Let me know when you have some proof.

You haven't asked me to back up what I said yet, and neither has RW; you merely typed out your usual strawmen and babbled a few ad homs, which is understandable, because you know you're lying and there is no point in you having a real discussion of American history.

And since it's clear nobody can dispute what I said, we can move on to pointing out that if we're going build museums dedicated to racist causes, all we need there is a white museum, since whites are the race that came up with abolition in the first place, white Calvinists to be precise, so all that's really needed in that respect is maybe a tiny little room off to the side of the White Museum for black achievements, and there we can educate people about the white religious people who were fighting slavery and setting up anti-slavery societies in Africa from the 19th century on against fierce opposition from black leaders and particularly Islamo-Vermin there, while freed American blacks were enthusiastically building slave plantations in Liberia.

You haven't asked me to back up what I said yet, and neither has RW; you merely typed out your usual strawmen and babbled a few ad homs, which is understandable, because you know you're lying and there is no point in you having a real discussion of American history.

And since it's clear nobody can dispute what I said, we can move on to pointing out that if we're going build museums dedicated to racist causes, all we need there is a white museum, since whites are the race that came up with abolition in the first place, white Calvinists to be precise, so all that's really needed in that respect is maybe a tiny little room off to the side of the White Museum for black achievements, and there we can educate people about the white religious people who were fighting slavery and setting up anti-slavery societies in Africa from the 19th century on against fierce opposition from black leaders and particularly Islamo-Vermin there, while freed American blacks were enthusiastically building slave plantations in Liberia.

I have no reason to ask you to do something you cant do. It will just lead to more stalling and deflecting on your part.

I dispute what you say all the time. You already have white musuems. No whites didnt come up with abolition and Blacks were the most active. For whites it was a pastime. For Blacks a matter of life and death. Typical of whites to assume credit when they were not the heavy lifters.

idiot.gif
There are over 40 million White people who aren't as lucky as you are. Care to meet them? Here is a picture of one . I don't think I would feel too safe in his neighborhood.
article-2134196-12BB6C7C000005DC-778_964x628.jpg

For some reason, white people in Appalachia have remained in poverty for over 100 years.

What is the problem with these people? We have given them everything. Electricity, running water, schools, god knows how much welfare....yet they remain in poverty spitting out children and freeloading off the rest of us
That's a good point.

.....No, wait...what is your point?

One of you RW supremacists declared all other races feel safe living near Whites because they are more intelligent and civilized. Right-winger and I pointed to Appalachia to put that lie in check. Any more questions?
Appalanchian whites are poor, but they aren't killing each other in scores. So yes, even those whites are safer to live around than ghetto chimps.

The leftist marxist rabble don't want to hear that whites are not killing each other en masse like blacks are doing to each other, not to forget the hundreds of whites that get killed by them also every year.

There are over 40 million White people who aren't as lucky as you are. Care to meet them? Here is a picture of one . I don't think I would feel too safe in his neighborhood.

For some reason, white people in Appalachia have remained in poverty for over 100 years.

What is the problem with these people? We have given them everything. Electricity, running water, schools, god knows how much welfare....yet they remain in poverty spitting out children and freeloading off the rest of us
That's a good point.

Why the point is that shiftless whites are incapable of getting off welfare regardless of how much help we give them

Born freeloaders
Conservatives support ending welfare for everyone, not just a particular race. Welfare steals dignity, self worth, and the normal patterns of reliance on self and one's family and community. That's why it puzzles me that you're singling out a single race. It has the same detrimental effect on everyone.

Whites in Appalachia are incapable of getting off welfare

Obviously genetic or natural laziness

Blacks in America are incapable of getting off the white peoples tax rolls. They need old whitey to survive and eat. I cannot imagine what the world would be like without white people.

How can you tell? According to FEDUPTAXPAYER every race is flocking to live with the white people because they feel safe living among them for the simple reason that whites are more civilized and more intelligent than the rest. So with all of those 'other races' bursting white communities at the seams, it must be difficult to find a white person ....... Appalachian or otherwise.

Is there something genetically flawed with whites in Appalachia?

Maybe they are just naturally dim witted and lazy

The white people of America are slowly being phased out of America and other white countries. All part of a globalist elite plan to destroy the white race. America 60 years ago was a country made up of approx. 90% white. Today it is down to approx. 60%. So don't try to feed me that bull chit that whitey has nothing to worry about. The dim witted ones like you who think that when old whitey is gone the world will be a better place is wrong. It will become a slum third world cesspool. Just look at the ghettos in some cities in America where blacks live. That is whites have to look forward too when they get swamped with third world immigrants. They will become a minority or worse, dim wit.

Sorry dummy. Its not a plan. Its your recessive genes that will bring about your demise as a race. Your only option is to move away to another planet and create the same genetic bottle neck that occurred when whites became more inbred during the ice age. Now that isnt really a good thing for you and would never work anyway because white women would claw your eyes out if you tried to keep them away from Black men.

Your dam right it is part of a plan. It will be the dummy white people who will create their own demise because they appear to not care what the hell is going on against their race and culture. There are many whites who think like you. Money and it's all about me attitude that will do them in.

If white people did move to another planet, it would not be too long before the non-whites would start to show up. It's in their non-white genes. Non-whites want to be and live with whites because they know that they can pretty much live in a somewhat better peaceful society than the one that they left and lived in.

Ya, we see it on TV all the time the brainwashing and propaganda for white women to think that it would be cool and great to be with a black man. White women living with or married too some black guy is the shiek thing with some white women today because they have been led to believe so. But many white women have paid for their stupidity.

The problem with most white women is that common sense and logic does not work for them. They are full of emotionalism and political correctness and down right foolish at times, and will listen too the lies of the fake media and fake politicians who keep feeding them such garbage that multiculturalism and diversity is great for them. Pathetic.

And that much pretty goes for all races. They feel safe living among white people because we are more civilized and more intelligent than the rest, and they know it.
idiot.gif

That's a good point.

Why the point is that shiftless whites are incapable of getting off welfare regardless of how much help we give them

Born freeloaders

The stupid white bleeding heart lieberals were the ones that came up with the welfare system that hundreds of thousands of blacks that take advantage of that system because they don't want to work. Why work when one can get free money? Without that welfare they would either die or go out and commit robberies galore to try and stay alive. They would not do what white people would do, and that is go out and look for food legally. The blacks appear to be the "born freeloaders" here. Truth hurts, uhmm?

That's a good point.

Born freeloaders
Conservatives support ending welfare for everyone, not just a particular race. Welfare steals dignity, self worth, and the normal patterns of reliance on self and one's family and community. That's why it puzzles me that you're singling out a single race. It has the same detrimental effect on everyone.

Blacks in America are incapable of getting off the white peoples tax rolls. They need old whitey to survive and eat. I cannot imagine what the world would be like without white people.

Many blacks in America are quite wealthy....wealthier than you

While those poor lazy whites in Appalachia, Mississippi and Louisiana are on welfare generation after generation

That's a good point.

Born freeloaders

While those poor lazy whites in Appalachia, Mississippi and Louisiana are on welfare generation after generation
Who manage not to kill each other and overflow the ER triage unit every weekend. Maybe they are dissimilar from the blacks you try to associate them with after all. And maybe poverty isn't an excuse for murder and high crime. Maybe it isn't a poor thing, it's just a black thing....they do here what they're doing in Africa too.

Born freeloaders

Who manage not to kill each other and overflow the ER triage unit every weekend. Maybe they are dissimilar from the blacks you try to associate them with after all. And maybe poverty isn't an excuse for murder and high crime. Maybe it isn't a poor thing, it's just a black thing....they do here what they're doing in Africa too.

Damn...the racism just oozes from this guy

NOW do you understand why we need a museum in Washington?

How can you tell? According to FEDUPTAXPAYER every race is flocking to live with the white people because they feel safe living among them for the simple reason that whites are more civilized and more intelligent than the rest. So with all of those 'other races' bursting white communities at the seams, it must be difficult to find a white person ....... Appalachian or otherwise.

Is there something genetically flawed with whites in Appalachia?

Maybe they are just naturally dim witted and lazy

The white people of America are slowly being phased out of America and other white countries. All part of a globalist elite plan to destroy the white race. America 60 years ago was a country made up of approx. 90% white. Today it is down to approx. 60%. So don't try to feed me that bull chit that whitey has nothing to worry about. The dim witted ones like you who think that when old whitey is gone the world will be a better place is wrong. It will become a slum third world cesspool. Just look at the ghettos in some cities in America where blacks live. That is whites have to look forward too when they get swamped with third world immigrants. They will become a minority or worse, dim wit.

Sorry dummy. Its not a plan. Its your recessive genes that will bring about your demise as a race. Your only option is to move away to another planet and create the same genetic bottle neck that occurred when whites became more inbred during the ice age. Now that isnt really a good thing for you and would never work anyway because white women would claw your eyes out if you tried to keep them away from Black men.

Your dam right it is part of a plan. It will be the dummy white people who will create their own demise because they appear to not care what the hell is going on against their race and culture. There are many whites who think like you. Money and it's all about me attitude that will do them in.

If white people did move to another planet, it would not be too long before the non-whites would start to show up. It's in their non-white genes. Non-whites want to be and live with whites because they know that they can pretty much live in a somewhat better peaceful society than the one that they left and lived in.

Ya, we see it on TV all the time the brainwashing and propaganda for white women to think that it would be cool and great to be with a black man. White women living with or married too some black guy is the shiek thing with some white women today because they have been led to believe so. But many white women have paid for their stupidity.

The problem with most white women is that common sense and logic does not work for them. They are full of emotionalism and political correctness and down right foolish at times, and will listen too the lies of the fake media and fake politicians who keep feeding them such garbage that multiculturalism and diversity is great for them. Pathetic.
If whites moved to another planet the only non whites that would show up would be your uncle toms, tontos, joses, etc etc. Everyone else would rejoice and throw a global party including the white people that stayed behind to make sure their genes did not die out.

There has never been a need for propaganda for white women to lust after Black guys. They did that just through sheer instinct. They understand our genes are dominant. They understand you are sorry recessive copy of a real man. Multiculturalism is a great thing. it enables you to experience different cultures which I have found exposes how intelligent you are. The more adverse to multiculturalism you are the dumber you are. There is a reason intelligent whites are way less racist than their less intelligent white brethren.

Multiculturalism is a great thing. it enables you to experience different cultures which I have found exposes how intelligent you are. The more adverse to multiculturalism you are the dumber you are. There is a reason intelligent whites are way less racist than their less intelligent white brethren.
You're wrong this time. Your mistake, at the moment, is that you are confusing multiculturalism with multirace-ism. You should be aware that race and culture are two entirely different things. Personally, I do not agree that both of them are "great things", as you say.

Multiculturalism is a great thing. it enables you to experience different cultures which I have found exposes how intelligent you are. The more adverse to multiculturalism you are the dumber you are. There is a reason intelligent whites are way less racist than their less intelligent white brethren.
You're wrong this time. Your mistake, at the moment, is that you are confusing multiculturalism with multirace-ism. You should be aware that race and culture are two entirely different things. Personally, I do not agree that both of them are "great things", as you say.

I didnt confuse anything. Thats why I said it allows you to experience different cultures. For example. I have a buddy I met in the military that was Black like me but he was Puerto Rican. His culture was really different from mine but by engaging and spending time with him I learned more about his culture.

I didnt confuse anything. Thats why I said it allows you to experience different cultures. For example. I have a buddy I met in the military that was Black like me but he was Puerto Rican. His culture was really different from mine but by engaging and spending time with him I learned more about his culture.
Then let me put it plainly .... Black is not a 'culture'. Inter-racialism harms only those who think in terms of colour, but in itself colour hurts no one any more than freckles or a sun tan. Multi-culturalsim however, is not a great thing, unless you (for yourself) have chosen it.

Then let me put it plainly .... Black is not a 'culture'. Inter-racialism harms only those who think in terms of colour, but in itself colour hurts no one any more than freckles or a sun tan. Multi-culturalsim however, is not a great thing, unless you (for yourself) have chosen it.
Yes Black is also a culture. Its a way of thinking, being, moving, and living that is connected to us Black folk and recognized universally among Black folk. Its kind of hard to put into word if you are not Black so I dont fault you for not understanding.

Forum List

Back