All 193% of Republicans Support Palin, Romney and Huckabee

Fun Fact: They used favorability ratings, which shouldn't be expressed in a pie chart.
yes, it was a stupid graphic
and this is somehow news that a news org used a stupid or error filled graphic?

LOL

Fox screwed up AGAIN? What professionals they have. No wonder they have such high ratings from those lemmings who watch it. :clap2:
you are their number one fan

wonkette is a well know far left MOONBAT site
dont like that being pointed out
dont use it
and as for the rest fuck off punk

I get all my news from a non-partisan site that complies a bunch of links posted by it's users.

I don't care what you say about the site, really. It's not like I'm saying it's the greatest site in the world. It's literally a picture and a link to a twitter account. The fact you're bitching about it is just a need to complain.

I'm just being a wise acre because I'm still trying to figure out the purpose to this thread. Yes, someone screwed up at Fox. Will they probably get in trouble... most likely. That being said... did it hold the door open for some opportunists to then make attacks on Fox that had no relevance to your original post. Hence why I got involved in the first place, if we're going to play accountability games I want to have a level playing field.

So, when you started talking about goal posts... I got confused as to what goal posts you are seeing move.

dont use it

I get all my news from a non-partisan site that complies a bunch of links posted by it's users.

I don't care what you say about the site, really. It's not like I'm saying it's the greatest site in the world. It's literally a picture and a link to a twitter account. The fact you're bitching about it is just a need to complain.
WOW
thats exactly what your OP was
a need to complain

in reality, who gives a FUCK

WOW
a need to complain

I think you've been spending too much time in the Conspiracy Theory forum there Dive. Seems it's killing your sense of humor.

dont use it

WOW
a need to complain

NOt anyone who actaully beleives fox is fair and balanced. Those people really are idiots.

WOW
a need to complain

I think you've been spending too much time in the Conspiracy Theory forum there Dive. Seems it's killing your sense of humor.

Except for the small fact that the pie chart was not really a pie chart and the anchor screwed that up , you are the one being stupid. The poll did not ask for only one answer as has been shown. So there was no over 100 percent presented. When given that fact you did not back down or admit to being fooled.

Forum List

Back