Al Franken teaches Republicans the proper way to apologize

Poor trumpanzees.....expecting the Left to rally to Franken....and when we all agreed that it was inappropriate and that he SHOULD have apologized and there still should be an investigation......they shrilly pretend we "fully supported him" in his behavior.

:lol:

Are YOU calling for his resignation? No, you are not. You will defend the creep staying in office.

DOxXwUJW0AAhcD6.jpg:large

He said, "I'm disgusted with myself".

And he welcomes an ethics investigation.

-------------------------

Roy Moore's accusers have grown to 9. Trump has nearly 20.

Remember when Trump said there were going to be lawsuits? Where are the lawsuits? Trump said he grabbed pu$$ies.

Moore is threatening the same thing. Not to grab pu$$ies silly, but to file lawsuits.

Franken's accuser said she accepts his apology after his apology came out.

Where are Trump's and Moore's apologies?

Hmm?

Where's Maxine Waters and Frederica Wilson? Are they okay with this?

Remember when Trump said there were going to be lawsuits? Where are the lawsuits? Trump said he grabbed pu$$ies.

Moore is threatening the same thing. Not to grab pu$$ies silly, but to file lawsuits.

Hmm?

ostrich-015.jpg

Hmm?

Franken has what looked like a tear in his eye as he said I’m sorry, so the left say the issue is closed.

Hmm?
The difference is he knows right vs wrong. trump doesn’t see anything wrong with abusing and raping women.

There weren’t photos but a recorded confession. A simple YouTube search will catch you up. Type “trump grabs women by the pussy” it will pop right up
Locker room talk...are you male? if so I would bet you have bragged at least that much to your friends. Whether your bragging was true or just showing off or trying to impress...not a crime.

So sexual assault is ok if you say I’m sorry good enough.

You Leftards are insane.
Who said that sexual assault was ok.?.....besides the supporters of trump and moore, that is.
Did I miss the spontaneous call from Democrats for Franken to resign?

Nope. Like the pathetic OP, Dems are rallying behind this asshole and praising his “heartfelt apology”.
Rallying around him? By agreeing that there should be an investigation? Oh Mary, how silly of you......:lol:
What’s to investigate? He denies nothing. Taxpayers should not fund anything and he should resign immediately.
Interesting....now you don't even want an investigation.

There weren’t photos but a recorded confession. A simple YouTube search will catch you up. Type “trump grabs women by the pussy” it will pop right up
Locker room talk...are you male? if so I would bet you have bragged at least that much to your friends. Whether your bragging was true or just showing off or trying to impress...not a crime.
Only rapists brag about sexual assault.

Only rapists brag about sexual assault
Now you are changing the discussion over to Bill Clinton? I thought we were talking about Trump. Trump has never been accused of rape but Slick Willy has.

Who said that sexual assault was ok.?.....besides the supporters of trump and moore, that is.
Did I miss the spontaneous call from Democrats for Franken to resign?

Nope. Like the pathetic OP, Dems are rallying behind this asshole and praising his “heartfelt apology”.
Rallying around him? By agreeing that there should be an investigation? Oh Mary, how silly of you......:lol:
What’s to investigate? He denies nothing. Taxpayers should not fund anything and he should resign immediately.
Interesting....now you don't even want an investigation.
A 12 year $12M investigation to validate Franken told the truth when he admitted he sexually assaulted her.

True leftardism.

Hmm?

He was exposed as a complete hypocrite. His apology doesn’t change what a scumbag he is.

As for President Trump, there are zero valid accusations. Just a bunch of dumb Gloria Allfraud c*nts paid by the Demoncrats. And no, the Donald merely talking about how women are willing to do anything to be with rich powerful men doesn’t compare to slimeballs like Franken who force themselves on women.

Perhaps when woman don’t wait 40 years to make accusations, or at least come up with actual proof, then we’ll be more inclined to believe them and ask men like Moore to step down.
The guy was being funny, bitches get a life...the mop is over 40, not some kid under 18

If Trump had done it with a picture as evidence all of you on the left would be calling for his balls in a vice!

Disrespecting of any female no matter talking about groping someone pussy or having a picture where you are groping their tits should be shun and not excused!

This goes for everyone!

It's super tough to condemn Franken and still worship trump.

But it is super easy to condemn Trump for talking about the way women act and still worship BJ the rapist, or Al Franken the Groper gleefully posing for a camera while doing it because he is so proud.

Forum List

Back