Franken v. Moore---A Perv Contest

Leigh Corfman ~ During a second encounter, he allegedly took off her shirt and pants and touched her over her underwear and led her hands to touch him over his underwear.

Beverly Young Nelson ~ She claims that Moore offered to drive her home from her job waitressing at a restaurant and then groped her and forced her head toward his crotch.

Tina Johnson ~ Tina Johnson told AL.com that Moore groped her in 1991 when she visited his law office with her mother

More Women Are Accusing Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct

The others only said kissing but we all know that means more than that.

The idea of having some 30 something old man trying to stick his tongue in your mouth when you are 14-17 is just disgusting. Utterly repulsive.

Moore-----alleged 38 years ago...coming out just before the election

Franken---alleged to have done the same thing to the Sleeping Beauty in the picture--just before he ran for the Senate.

I am trying to teach you Dumb-Ass Bolshevik Liberals how to evaluate evidence.

It's just coincidence. What about all the other allegations coming out now, against people who are not running for office? Far more toward non-political people than toward political people. It has to do with #MeToo.
______

Except for Roy Moore, and he is probably a victim of a Bought and Paid For Political Hit by Democrats or their propaganda arms---almost all the rest are Democrats. ALL the Hollywood PERVS are Democrats....you know....Women's Rights.

That ought to teach you something about Hypocrisy...if you are willing to learn.

Every person can be accused of that. My own observation is the liberals (Bolsheviks) are the most blinded by partisan passion.

But, what does my belief have to do with my O. P. or my comment that all the Pervs from Hollywood are Democrats. Do you deny that?

Have you kept up carefully with the Franken/Moore news?

I believe I have accurately recited it: Franken has 3 Butt Grabs allegations of recent origin by his own supporters; while the much more maligned Moore has only 1, it 26 years ago, and by a person in trouble with the law.

Moore has two alleged sexual assaults, but they are ancient and vigorously denied, with circumstantial evidence tending to disprove both. Franken has only one, but relatively recent--when he was 55, just before running for the Senate, and ADMITTED to and PROVEN.

Obviously, in this thread anyway, YOU are the one who is believing only what you want to believe. I suspect you are a Bolshevik Hypocrite Dumb-Ass. If not---STATE WHERE I AM WRONG, instead of dodging and ducking and deflecting.

The difference is between attempted rape and being a perve.

I started this thread to help deter you Bolsheviks from transforming your own wishful fantasies into supposedly settled facts.

What you call "attempted rape" is the woman in the restaurant who said "I thought he was going to rape me"--her version of an alleged event Thirty-Eight (38) years ago, which came out a few weeks before an election through the contrivances of a known corrupt shyster and political partisan from California, one Gloria Allred.

This ancient allegation has been vigorously denied by a man who is entitled to a presumption of innocence, and who has produced enough evidence to get the matter thrown out of Court if it was ever the subject of a suit....including strong evidence that the yearbook the shyster produced is a forgery...made all the more compelling since Allred has run for cover and won't produce the yearbook for honest evaluation.

The accuser's boyfriend at the time, and her stepson now, both say they think she is a liar; and much circumstantial evidence has been produced tending to discredit the tale she read off a paper likely prepared by the bogus shyster. The most reasonable interpretation of this sordid matter is that it is a bought and paid for political hit....and not by any means a rank conclusion that it was an attempted rape.

You reducing this 38 year old tale to an "attempted rape" without more by way of explanation makes you look like a foolish uninformed cheerleader for your political position...a willingly blind partisan...a dupe and an ass.

You no doubt thought 180 degrees different when Bill Clinton was accused of mis-counduct by several woman, including one who insisted then, and insisted today--that she was in fact Raped.

"No Sophism is too gross to fail to delude those blinded by partisan passion."

WTF
IS
THIS
THING! :p

accuser22n-1-web.jpg

Mac, it does not matter what you write.

Moore's future is in the court of public opinion, and he is being thrashed.

If he gets elected, and he well may because of the AL collective brain fart, the GOP will get thrashed right up to the election of 2018 being tied to Moore.

Forum List

Back