Agree? Disagree?

Do not agree.

I agree with 100% of The President's Proposal but it does not go far enough. Every State must have the right to license or to deny a license to own, possess or have in one's custody and control a gun for cause. Said license should require a background check as well as requirements for the training of both the legal and operational use of a gun.

Said license can be suspended or revoked for cause. Cause being an arrest (suspension) or revoked (for conviction) for an act of violence (i.e. sexually battery, domestic violence, any Felony or detention as a danger to himself or others).

All licensed gun owners must carry liability insurance to cover any harm done to anyone by anyone's use of their gun. Unless the evidence shows the gun owner had taken reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized use of their gun, they may be found culpable for civil and/or criminal penalties.

P.S. Anyone licensed who sells or provides a gun to anyone not licensed shall be forever denied al license to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun, and if he gun sold to the unlicensed person is used in any felony, said seller would serve not less than 10 years in the state prison.
Yeah. Why are criminals going to obey those laws?

Do not agree.

I agree with 100% of The President's Proposal but it does not go far enough. Every State must have the right to license or to deny a license to own, possess or have in one's custody and control a gun for cause. Said license should require a background check as well as requirements for the training of both the legal and operational use of a gun.

Said license can suspended or revoked for cause. Cause being an arrest (suspension) or revoked (for conviction) for an act of violence (i.e. sexually battery, domestic violence, any Felony or detention as a danger to himself or others).

All licensed gun owners must carry liability insurance to cover any harm done to anyone by anyone's use of their gun. Unless the evidence shows the gun owner had taken reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized use of their gun, they may be found culpable for civil and/or criminal penalties.
I think a person should have a purchase permit and license to own a computer
and also add pen and paper to that
There were no computers at the time the First Amendment was written.

So, they need to go.

Saying you want "safer schools" after laughing at a plan to put armed police in each school is the height of hypocricy.

That would make schools safer, whats the problem?

If you are against big government/police states but want armed guards in every school you are an idiot.
If you say you realize criminals don't obey the law but we need more laws to keep criminals from breaking the law, you're an idiot.

I agree, but I don't think turning our schools into prisons is the answer either.

Said license can suspended or revoked for cause. Cause being an arrest (suspension) or revoked (for conviction) for an act of violence (i.e. sexually battery, domestic violence, any Felony or detention as a danger to himself or others).

So, they need to go.

Well, the constitution is a living breathing document:badgrin:

543770_10151362281201749_111668320_n.png

Group hug!!!!

I heard Biden say he was going to start doing gun traffic stops lol. Excuse me Ms. Have you been carrying an AK-47 tonight? LOL what a joke

Interesting how few sheeples will admit they really don't want safer schools and how few are too cowardly to just answer the two questions. As always, they hide behind name calling.

Saying you want "safer schools" after laughing at a plan to put armed police in each school is the height of hypocricy.

If you are against big government/police states but want armed guards in every school you are an idiot.

I am against big government/police states, and I want armed people in every school. The idea that armed people equate to big government and/or a police state is idiotic.

Do you comprehend the difference between the federal government, state government, local government, and private security?

If you say you realize criminals don't obey the law but we need more laws to keep criminals from breaking the law, you're an idiot.

I agree, but I don't think turning our schools into prisons is the answer either.
Obviously, declaring schools to be gun-free zones has done nothing but tell nutcases that they can kill kids with impunity.

So, they need to go.

And printing presses were manually operated. A printer pulled a lever and got one side of one sheet printed. If the New York Times wants to enjoy their freedom of press, they must revert to the technology of the late 18th century.

Luddley? You there boy?.....

Just crickets.

Oh he'll be back. He couldn't let his own unreasoned, partisan political rant go if he tried. It's his life blood.

When?

Luddley got only feeble support from his comrades, so has bailed yet again.

He'll reword the same drivel, or find a new graphic that sends a thrill up his leg and start a new thread, but I doubt he'll come back to this one.
(unless it's in a feeble attempt to prove me wrong)

So, they need to go.

Marbury v. Madison

5 U. S. 137 (1803) and over two hundred years of our system of jurisprudence suggests otherwise. Sarcasm has no place in a substantive argument when sarcasm is all you have. If you've ever looked at the body of law based on Judicial Review you might learn something.

See Dred Scott and Plessy for examples vis a vis Brown v. Board of Education.

Cases | www.streetlaw.org

1. Gun didnt come from a private sale. Wouldnt have stopped newtown.

2. Perpetrator had more than 10 minutes to do his crime. Could have used a lever action rifle or a revolver and the same thing would have happened. Wouldnt have stopped newtown.

3. Vague promise of feelgoodism. Worthless.

4. Vague, and maybe the only thing that could have stopped newtown.

Oh PLEASE! Adam Lanza lived in a two million dollar home. Do you think he didn't have access to mental health programs? Seriously? He couldn't afford it maybe?

So, they need to go.

And printing presses were manually operated. A printer pulled a lever and got one side of one sheet printed. If the New York Times wants to enjoy their freedom of press, they must revert to the technology of the late 18th century.
That's different. Somehow. It just is.

So, they need to go.

Marbury v. Madison

5 U. S. 137 (1803) and over two hundred years of our system of jurisprudence suggests otherwise. Sarcasm has no place in a substantive argument when sarcasm is all you have. If you've ever looked at the body of law based on Judicial Review you might learn something.

See Dred Scott and Plessy for examples vis a vis Brown v. Board of Education.

Cases | www.streetlaw.org
Pssst! You intentionally ignored my question.

Do not agree.

Said license can be suspended or revoked for cause. Cause being an arrest (suspension) or revoked (for conviction) for an act of violence (i.e. sexually battery, domestic violence, any Felony or detention as a danger to himself or others).

P.S. Anyone licensed who sells or provides a gun to anyone not licensed shall be forever denied al license to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun, and if he gun sold to the unlicensed person is used in any felony, said seller would serve not less than 10 years in the state prison.
Yeah. Why are criminals going to obey those laws?

Interesting how few sheeples will admit they really don't want safer schools and how few are too cowardly to just answer the two questions. As always, they hide behind name calling.

It has nothing too do with making schools safer and all about disarming Americans.

It has nothing too do with making schools safer and all about disarming Americans.
that is a position held by only an extreme few on the far left. In reality it's only about expedient politics that benefit certain politicians catering to their base for political gain. And yes, you are correct, it has nothing to do with making anyone safer.

that is a position held by only an extreme few on the far left. In reality it's only about expedient politics that benefit certain politicians catering to their base for political gain. And yes, you are correct, it has nothing to do with making anyone safer.

But that is who we are dealing with, the extreme left gun control has always been their agenda.

Wow. A laundry list of vague generalities, with nary a single specific as to how those things are defined, let alone how they will be accomplished.

What the hell were you looking for, applause and obeisance for Obama and his ability to make empty campaign promises even after the campaign is over? Hold your breath waiting for it.

You have to realize that you are in dudleyworld where all kinds of wild alice in wonderland shit takes place.

No, DudBoy needs to realize that HE is in Realityworld, and it doesn't matter how much bullshit he drags through the looking glass behind him. It's still not going to change the facts.

If you think having armed security to keep out violent nuts is "turning into a prison", you've clearly never been to a prison. Spare us the hyperbole, please.

There are quite a number of places already that routinely have armed security, AND metal detectors and x-ray scanners, and all sorts of other security measures. I've never heard anyone complain about "turning our Capitol building into a prison" or "turning our airports into prisons". Why are politicians and air travelers more valuable and worthy of protection than children? Why are standard security measures most people pay little attention to any more too onerous in that one particular spot?

Forum List

Back