Agree? Disagree?

543770_10151362281201749_111668320_n.png

Wow. A laundry list of vague generalities, with nary a single specific as to how those things are defined, let alone how they will be accomplished.

What the hell were you looking for, applause and obeisance for Obama and his ability to make empty campaign promises even after the campaign is over? Hold your breath waiting for it.

Do not agree.

Actually, I admire you (a very tiny bit) for telling the truth. I'm sick of the rw's saying they want safer schools when we all know they're lying. Its like being anti-abortion. rw's don't care about abortion. They just want big government to control every move we make.

As for Obama ...

76941_523077931047410_190208968_n.jpg

If the left blows any more smoke up my ass, my sphincter is going to sue Phillip Morris.

Interesting how few sheeples will admit they really don't want safer schools and how few are too cowardly to just answer the two questions. As always, they hide behind name calling.

Interesting how many mouthbreathers think saying, "Make schools safer!" actually makes them safer. Even more interesting how many cowards like to insist that the debate be narrowed down to ONLY their perspective, and then accuse those who answer outside that perspective of "not answering the question" and call them cowards for not accommodating their own cowardice.

As always, the only thing left to do with such a waste of time is to label them for what they are: hypocrites. You don't get respect because you don't deserve respect, and trying to pretend you're called names because you're so incisive, rather than because you never say anything worth responding to, is not going to change that.

You have EARNED being called names, and I am proud to be the name-caller who gives you what you have earned: HYPOCRITE. POLTROON. WASTE OF BANDWIDTH.

Wow. A laundry list of vague generalities, with nary a single specific as to how those things are defined, let alone how they will be accomplished.

What the hell were you looking for, applause and obeisance for Obama and his ability to make empty campaign promises even after the campaign is over? Hold your breath waiting for it.

You have to realize that you are in dudleyworld where all kinds of wild alice in wonderland shit takes place.

What I find interesting is how the left keeps saying they want reduce gun violence but then try and pass measures that do nothing to do that. We keep hearing over and over about getting a assault rifle ban yet most gun violence is the result of handguns not assault rifles and no one ever wants to look at the cultural and society issues that drive a lot of this violence.

That reads like a gallup poll. Worthy of a gallup answer.

Yes I don't not disagree.

Last edited:

1. Agree.

2. Disagree.

3. Too vague. It's like saying your answer to peace in the Middle East is promoting peace in the Middle East. While you're at it I want a pet unicorn.

4. I agree, but it would depend on how that is implemented. Also, it's a slippery slope giving government control over who they believe is too crazy to own a firearm.

Interesting how few sheeples will admit they really don't want safer schools and how few are too cowardly to just answer the two questions. As always, they hide behind name calling.

Saying you want "safer schools" after laughing at a plan to put armed police in each school is the height of hypocricy.

That would make schools safer, whats the problem?

If you are against big government/police states but want armed guards in every school you are an idiot.

Saying you want "safer schools" after laughing at a plan to put armed police in each school is the height of hypocricy.

If you are against big government/police states but want armed guards in every school you are an idiot.

If they are local cops, I would not have an issue. Most of my problems are with the federal government, not the states (at least not most states).

Nice try, and go QQ and name call somewhere else.

Do not agree.

Actually, I admire you (a very tiny bit) for telling the truth. I'm sick of the rw's saying they want safer schools when we all know they're lying. Its like being anti-abortion. rw's don't care about abortion. They just want big government to control every move we make.

As for Obama ...

76941_523077931047410_190208968_n.jpg

Nice Pity Poster, poor misfortunate brock.. poor picked on brock,, you make me cry,, I haz a sad! :D

We want safer schools. The way to make them safer is to have armed personnel inside.

Who opposes that idea again? Because declaring schools "gun-free zones" hasn't worked out the way you idiots intended, has it?

We want safer schools. The way to make them safer is to have armed personnel inside.

Who opposes that idea again? Because declaring schools "gun-free zones" hasn't worked out the way you idiots intended, has it?

yeah Luddly thinks criminals will stop using guns once these laws pass.....LOLOLOLOL.....it's amazing how liberals are taken seriously at all with their track record.

"formidable Republican opposicion"

is some retard trying to spell opposition or is there such a word as "opposicion"?

:eusa_clap: for the fucktards.

If you say you realize criminals don't obey the law but we need more laws to keep criminals from breaking the law, you're an idiot.

1. What loophole
2. Why do you want to ban weapons that are protected by the second amendment?
3. why hasn't current laws made schools safer
4.If access to mental health services was a key point of lefturds argument why are mental health services being shut down in Chicago?

So there for I say your questionnaire is full of so many holes it cannot be answered.
I suggest you fix it, so you don't look so fucking stupid.

Do not agree.

I agree with 100% of The President's Proposal but it does not go far enough. Every State must have the right to license or to deny a license to own, possess or have in one's custody and control a gun for cause. Said license should require a background check as well as requirements for the training of both the legal and operational use of a gun.

Said license can be suspended or revoked for cause. Cause being an arrest (suspension) or revoked (for conviction) for an act of violence (i.e. sexually battery, domestic violence, any Felony or detention as a danger to himself or others).

All licensed gun owners must carry liability insurance to cover any harm done to anyone by anyone's use of their gun. Unless the evidence shows the gun owner had taken reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized use of their gun, they may be found culpable for civil and/or criminal penalties.

P.S. Anyone licensed who sells or provides a gun to anyone not licensed shall be forever denied al license to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun, and if he gun sold to the unlicensed person is used in any felony, said seller would serve not less than 10 years in the state prison.

Last edited:
Do not agree.

I agree with 100% of The President's Proposal but it does not go far enough. Every State must have the right to license or to deny a license to own, possess or have in one's custody and control a gun for cause. Said license should require a background check as well as requirements for the training of both the legal and operational use of a gun.

Said license can suspended or revoked for cause. Cause being an arrest (suspension) or revoked (for conviction) for an act of violence (i.e. sexually battery, domestic violence, any Felony or detention as a danger to himself or others).

All licensed gun owners must carry liability insurance to cover any harm done to anyone by anyone's use of their gun. Unless the evidence shows the gun owner had taken reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized use of their gun, they may be found culpable for civil and/or criminal penalties.
I think a person should have a purchase permit and license to own a computer
and also add pen and paper to that

Forum List

Back