After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn’t Cater Gay Weddings, the Backlash Was So Extreme

I hope that the pizza place goes broke and the people who are against homosexuals have to end up working for them.

Bigotry and discrimination have no place in the land of the free.

Why can't we allow people to be free to be who they are?

Sorry.........but you can't catch gay. You're either born that way or not.
So, you fight what you belive to be bigotry with your own version of bigotry.

In case you missed it, this pizzeria was not preventing anyone from being who they wanted to be. They simply do not wish to participate.

Why is it you think that YOU"RE ilk can have values but others cannot.

I don't know if they really believe they are some saint or they are just too stupid to see themselves...the majority of people is probably just ignoring them all...they've become such a joke of this law...

I hope that the pizza place goes broke and the people who are against homosexuals have to end up working for them.

Excellent question. Why can't you let people be free to be who they are?

How? Abolish all laws that make people be who they may not want to be?

The Internet is one big Whack-A-Mole game kiddos. Keep your heads down.

And they'll survive. The "Christian" bigots are rushing to donate cash to them, about 50K at last count.
You're giving them cash?

The only bigots I've seen in this entire fiasco is on the left.
Since you approve of their bigotry that comes as no shock to me.

So Gay people, 2% of the population, are a "mob?" :rofl:
What do you call this?
CBM5c4PWkAAwRrW.jpg

:popcorn:

The Internet is one big Whack-A-Mole game kiddos. Keep your heads down.

And they'll survive. The "Christian" bigots are rushing to donate cash to them, about 50K at last count.
You're giving them cash?

The only bigots I've seen in this entire fiasco is on the left.
Since you approve of their bigotry that comes as no shock to me.
I approve of no bigotry, particularly the bigotry of the left. But I know you're just looking for an excuse to remove more rights from people. Just be careful that it doesn't cost you something dear in the end.

Hmmm, yeah, actually, yes they do. You see, freedom doesn't mean the ability to do only what the mob approves of. It means the ability to even do what the mob (that's assholes like you) doesn't approve of. It especially means the later. Your conception of "freedom" is the exact opposite of what true freedom. It's actually fascism.

That's exactly what you a the queer Gestapo are trying to stop.

Irrelevant.
What do you call this?
CBM5c4PWkAAwRrW.jpg
A legally gathered group...this IS the U.S. you know.

Are you going to claim that that is outside that pizzaria? Hmmm?

Hmmm, yeah, actually, yes they do. You see, freedom doesn't mean the ability to do only what the mob approves of. It means the ability to even do what the mob (that's assholes like you) doesn't approve of. It especially means the later. Your conception of "freedom" is the exact opposite of what true freedom. It's actually fascism.

Irrelevant.
What do you call this?
CBM5c4PWkAAwRrW.jpg

yeah so were the Tea Party rallies. and you all had a cow over those too
watching you people over a state law that has no bearing on your pathetic lives hasn't shined a good light on you all

I'm sorry that liberals won't tolerate your right to discriminate against Gay people.

Huh... Well, that does present mental disorder, to be sure... and I'm guessin' that's why Madison said all social democracies end with fiery deaths and why homosexuals have spent 99.99999~% of human history in the closet.

I'm so glad we have taken the time to flesh this out. It really does set the pattern out in front of everyone, so that we can all see how and why things have decayed and done so, so rapidly, doesn't it?

LOL! I tell ya, Joe McCarthy was like the 1950s version of Nostradamus. It's truly amazing... .

In case you missed it, this pizzeria was not preventing anyone from being who they wanted to be. They simply do not wish to participate.

I don't know if they really believe they are some saint or they are just too stupid to see themselves...the majority of people is probably just ignoring them all...they've become such a joke of this law...
There is a growing wave of Christians who are giving serous consideration to an economic sanction against Connecticut's government and the states businesses for the bigot in governors office who launched the first salvo of a civil war. I hope it takes off...over 200 million Christians in the country and if they decide to actually put a boycott on, that state would suffer significantly.

"... It May Not Be Safe to Re-Open

Now, I gotta say, THAT appears to be injurious to me... and my guess is that THAT is part and parcel of why homosexuals have felt safer in the closet for all but the entirety of human existence.

People are only going to put up with that crap for so long... .

"Crystal O’Connor, the co-owner of Memories Pizza in Indiana, says it may not be safe to re-open their pizzeria after they said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding.

“I don’t know if we will re-open, or if we can, if it’s safe to re-open,” O’Connor said on TheBlaze TV’s Dana. “We’re in hiding basically, staying in the house.”

O’Connor recently told WBND-TV, “If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no.”

She made it clear that they are happy to serve gay customers, but would not be a part of the wedding because of their religious beliefs. National news outlets quickly picked up the story.

O’Connor said they have since received an endless flood of “bashing” comments on social media, and their Yelp page has been trashed. One reviewer wrote that they serve an “intolerance special with toppings of hate, bigotry, stupidity, and old fashioned beliefs.” And a high school coach from Goshen, Indiana has been suspended after urging people on Twitter to burn down their establishment.

“Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? ‘That’s a lifestyle they CHOOSE’ Ignorant,” coach Jess Dooley wrote.

O’Connor said the media is distorting what her family truly believes. They are happy to serve gay customers, she reiterated, but object to being forced to participate in a gay wedding, since they don’t believe in gay marriage.

“We’re very hurt and confused and we stood up for what we believe,” she said. “The news just took it totally out of proportion. They lied about it. We said that we would serve anyone that walked in that door, even gays, but we would not condone a wedding. We would not cater that because it’s against our religious beliefs.”

After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn t Cater Gay Weddings the Backlash Was So Extreme It May Not Be Safe to Re-Open Video TheBlaze.com

By providing pizzas to a gay wedding, that does not mean they condone the wedding or support it. It just means they are in business to sell food, and so they sell it to whomever it is that is willing to pay for it, not just those that they like. This idea that selling a product or a service to a gay couple equates to supporting gay marriage is just absurd.

Would you feel the same it were a NAMBLA meeting?
You'd have to tell us.

There is a growing wave of Christians who are giving serous consideration to an economic sanction against Connecticut's government and the states businesses for the bigot in governors office who launched the first salvo of a civil war. I hope it takes off...over 200 million Christians in the country and if they decide to actually put a boycott on, that state would suffer significantly.
Which is totally their right. Will they be as successful as the current boycott against Indiana? Will they be as successful as American Spring?

dimocrap mantra ~

muaddib.png

You better wake up, people.

Whatever your differences with whomever Republicans nominate in 2016, you better vote to get dimocraps out of Office.

There is a time that comes when things that re broken can NOT be fixed. That time is fast approaching
She represents the Far Right Christians, eh?

Couple of things about their interview...the daughter said they would not do homosexual OR non-Christian weddings (pizza at a wedding, must be a backwoods thing)...and the father said that heterosexuality is a choice.

Interesting people, I must say.

Which is totally their right. Will they be as successful as the current boycott against Indiana? Will they be as successful as American Spring?
Time will tell. But given that 83% of this nation follows some denomination of Christianity, if they do, then look out Connecticut....BTW....Indiana has twice the population of Connecticut....I don't think that Dannel Malloy's civil war will go to well for him.

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people

A business goes out of its way to offend people and then act shocked about the backlash

What were they thinking?

By providing pizzas to a gay wedding, that does not mean they condone the wedding or support it.

It literally means just that...

It just means they are in business to sell food, and so they sell it to whomever it is that is willing to pay for it, not just those that they like. This idea that selling a product or a service to a gay couple equates to supporting gay marriage is just absurd.

So, you wouldn't have a problem with that group selling Al Qaeda (ISIS) Pizza, wherein Islamic Terrorism, Inc. came in to their business, said "We're throwing a party for Akmed, who is going to blow up Auditor's Children's School tomorrow and we'd like 72 Pies?"

Maybe you'd prefer, under that narrow and, from your perspective, tediously subjective point of view that they call the cops... just before they jump over the counter and start kicking the hell out of the Haji, drag his ass into the prep room and begin debriefing him in the most effective and expedient means possible?

I mean I use that analogy to sharpen the point... because fewer idiots will disagree that murdering children in their school, through the use of a suicide bomber is wrong and that its never 'right' to in any way promote the interests of those who advance such vicious ideas.

If we can agree on that point, then you can surely agree with me that where a person sees the normalization of the mental disorder that presents with Sexual Deviancy as a danger to society, that it is only reasonable that they not allow themselves to be used as a means to promote such, no matter how wrong you think they are and how small and insignificant you may believe their refusal to be used, may be.

Whattaya say?

One the (MANY) problems with leftist scum is that they have no real concept of personal freedom.

They believe that whatever The State must do, Private Individuals must also do. It is their inner fascist coming through --

All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

~Benito Mussolini

It's why they're so dangerous. They see no separation between The State and Citizens. It is an unknown concept to them.

It is also one of the (many) reasons they are the scum of the earth. Just one of many

Irrelevant.
What do you call this?
CBM5c4PWkAAwRrW.jpg

yeah so were the Tea Party rallies. and you all had a cow over those too
watching you people over a state law that has no bearing on your pathetic lives hasn't shined a good light on you all
Exactly....just like the Tea Party rallies. And you are going to have to PROVE that I ever "had a cow" over any of those.

But, there seems to be a vast difference as to who showed up in that rally and your American Spring. A VAST difference. I wonder why.

Forum List

Back