Was This A Muslim Terror Attack Or Patriots Fighting Back Against The Woke-Gay Leftists?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Police sources say the NYPD has identified the suspect involved in the deadly gas station stabbing in Brooklyn over the weekend that left a beloved dancer dead. It's now being investigated as a possible hate crime. Those who knew O'Shae Sibley were stunned by the senseless crime and the fact that an argument could turn deadly. His neighbors said he would always dance outside with his friends, which is what investigators say he was doing before he was killed. "They were dancing. They were filling up on gas, but they were voguing, doing crazy, I can promise you. I wasn't there, but I can tell you just from what I saw that's just how they are," Hamilton said.

Surveillance video shows the victim involved in a dispute with a group of people outside the Midwood gas station on Saturday night. Witnesses said they were dancing when a man walked up to them and allegedly made homophobic comments. Police said the two groups of people argued, and that's when one man allegedly stabbed Sibley. A spokesperson for the Ailey Organization, in which Sibley was a participant, said in a statement, in part, "O'Shea had incredible energy in the studio and was loved by instructors and fellow students." Police say the suspect was last seen wearing a black shirt and red shorts. He is described as a teenager with dark hair."

For context, here is a video of the "supposed victim" dancing in the same threatening manner that he was the night he was killed....this is to give you an idea of how how deadly his dancing was....

Here is another story that claims that witnesses there said the kid with the knife claimed he was Muslim and the gay guy and his dancing was against his religion and asked the guy to stop dancing..

"Sibley was stabbed to death around 11:15 p.m. on Saturday, July 29 at a gas station in Milford. Witnesses said the suspect claimed to be Muslim, and that the suspect said Sibley's spontaneous voguing while wearing only a bathing suit at the gas pump offended him and his religion. The suspect stabbed Sibley following an exchange of words. He then fled the scene while Sibley collapsed on the sidewalk mortally wounded."

Now for the rest of the story.....the part the mainstream media left out.........the gay guy and his gang were the ones who actually attacked the kid, not the other way around.....They get into a verbal argument once the muslim kid decided to stand up for his religious beliefs and call for the gang of fags to stop their religious attacks against him. Then they approached him in a threatening manner, leaving him no choice but to fight back.

So the question now is.....Do we side with the muslims - despite the fact radical islam was at one point, the most dangerous threat to this country? Or do we side with the fags, even tho the LGBTQ woke-left agenda is currently the most dangerous and deadly existential threat to all of western civilization? It's a tough choice.

Forum List

Back