After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn’t Cater Gay Weddings, the Backlash Was So Extreme

Billandbo.jpg

dimocrap mantra ~

muaddib.png

You better wake up, people.

Whatever your differences with whomever Republicans nominate in 2016, you better vote to get dimocraps out of Office.

There is a time that comes when things that re broken can NOT be fixed. That time is fast approaching

that shows the IN-tolerance of the progressive/left. this country is sinking into madness because of them

I hope that the pizza place goes broke and the people who are against homosexuals have to end up working for them.

Bigotry and discrimination have no place in the land of the free.

Why can't we allow people to be free to be who they are?

Sorry.........but you can't catch gay. You're either born that way or not.

SIX! Six from our in-house comrades who want the Reader to know that they feel that sexual deviancy is superior to the means of Christians to exercise their God-given rights!

Well, I for one can't imagine a better, more complete expression of good old Euro-peon facism that THAT!

And folks... that a little insight into why homosexuals have run to the closet for all BUT the entirety of human existence. They're assholes!

But... In their defense, their people with serious mental disorder. And they should be treated with the respect that such people deserve.

Who else wants to stand up and declare themselves as being advocates of stripping Christians of their rights?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

. We've got SIX now in this little website... how 'bout you sis? You a fascist too? Or do you have some kinship with American principle?

It's not your god given right to deny service to someone based on a discriminatory basis you fucking clown. The bible also says not to divorce, not to judge, and not to wear multi-material clothing. Its nothing to do with religion; you only use it as an excuse when it justifies for means. The only people who deserve treatment as someone with a mental disorder is you, you fucking loon.

But apparently it is your right to dictate to everyone what is their rights, interesting.

Don't you believe in the system?

dimocrap mantra ~

muaddib.png

Whatever your differences with whomever Republicans nominate in 2016, you better vote to get dimocraps out of Office.

There is a time that comes when things that re broken can NOT be fixed. That time is fast approaching

I pray they do. We couldn't take another eight years of these (progressive/left/dems) people running our country.

dimocrap mantra ~

muaddib.png

Indiana and Arkansas are Republican states already. With Republican governors and Republican legislatures.

dimocrap mantra ~

muaddib.png

I pray they do. We couldn't take another eight years of these (progressive/left/dems) people running our country.

Arkansas and Indiana are run by Republicans. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

I hope that the pizza place goes broke and the people who are against homosexuals have to end up working for them.

SIX! Six from our in-house comrades who want the Reader to know that they feel that sexual deviancy is superior to the means of Christians to exercise their God-given rights!

Well, I for one can't imagine a better, more complete expression of good old Euro-peon facism that THAT!

And folks... that a little insight into why homosexuals have run to the closet for all BUT the entirety of human existence. They're assholes!

But... In their defense, their people with serious mental disorder. And they should be treated with the respect that such people deserve.

Who else wants to stand up and declare themselves as being advocates of stripping Christians of their rights?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

. We've got SIX now in this little website... how 'bout you sis? You a fascist too? Or do you have some kinship with American principle?

It's not your god given right to deny service to someone based on a discriminatory basis you fucking clown. The bible also says not to divorce, not to judge, and not to wear multi-material clothing. Its nothing to do with religion; you only use it as an excuse when it justifies for means. The only people who deserve treatment as someone with a mental disorder is you, you fucking loon.

But apparently it is your right to dictate to everyone what is their rights, interesting.

Don't you believe in the system?

I did, but am not sure any more. As I said, our state passed a law defining marriage. It was passed by the majority of the people's representatives. The courts shot it down. So, did the people decide?

I suppose your response will be the systeme worked witch will always be the response by those who get their way.

Excellent question. Why can't you let people be free to be who they are?

Who has pizza at a wedding reception?
I have mentioned several times I simply can not imagine gays having pizza at a wedding. I conceded in one of these threads that perhaps some blue collar lesbians may do it, but as I said, can't imagine gay men doing that.

"... It May Not Be Safe to Re-Open

Now, I gotta say, THAT appears to be injurious to me... and my guess is that THAT is part and parcel of why homosexuals have felt safer in the closet for all but the entirety of human existence.

People are only going to put up with that crap for so long... .

"Crystal O’Connor, the co-owner of Memories Pizza in Indiana, says it may not be safe to re-open their pizzeria after they said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding.

“I don’t know if we will re-open, or if we can, if it’s safe to re-open,” O’Connor said on TheBlaze TV’s Dana. “We’re in hiding basically, staying in the house.”

O’Connor recently told WBND-TV, “If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no.”

She made it clear that they are happy to serve gay customers, but would not be a part of the wedding because of their religious beliefs. National news outlets quickly picked up the story.

O’Connor said they have since received an endless flood of “bashing” comments on social media, and their Yelp page has been trashed. One reviewer wrote that they serve an “intolerance special with toppings of hate, bigotry, stupidity, and old fashioned beliefs.” And a high school coach from Goshen, Indiana has been suspended after urging people on Twitter to burn down their establishment.

“Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? ‘That’s a lifestyle they CHOOSE’ Ignorant,” coach Jess Dooley wrote.

O’Connor said the media is distorting what her family truly believes. They are happy to serve gay customers, she reiterated, but object to being forced to participate in a gay wedding, since they don’t believe in gay marriage.

“We’re very hurt and confused and we stood up for what we believe,” she said. “The news just took it totally out of proportion. They lied about it. We said that we would serve anyone that walked in that door, even gays, but we would not condone a wedding. We would not cater that because it’s against our religious beliefs.”

After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn t Cater Gay Weddings the Backlash Was So Extreme It May Not Be Safe to Re-Open Video TheBlaze.com

So, liberals, is this your idea of "tolerance" and "live and let live," to hurl a tidal wave of threats and insults, to scare the family into being afraid to re-open their doors, even though they've made it clear that they'll gladly serve gay customers but just won't cater to a gay wedding?

As the article states, "They are happy to serve gay customers, she reiterated, but object to being forced to participate in a gay wedding, since they don’t believe in gay marriage."

Exactly. Why can't--or won't--liberals grasp the difference between serving someone a meal in your restaurant and being asked to participate as a caterer in a gay wedding?

No one has a "right" to force someone else to attend their wedding against their will.

The Internet is one big Whack-A-Mole game kiddos. Keep your heads down.

And they'll survive. The "Christian" bigots are rushing to donate cash to them, about 50K at last count.

So, you fight what you belive to be bigotry with your own version of bigotry.

In case you missed it, this pizzeria was not preventing anyone from being who they wanted to be. They simply do not wish to participate.

Why is it you think that YOU"RE ilk can have values but others cannot.

The Internet is one big Whack-A-Mole game kiddos. Keep your heads down.

And they'll survive. The "Christian" bigots are rushing to donate cash to them, about 50K at last count.
You're giving them cash?

The only bigots I've seen in this entire fiasco is on the left.

Hmmm, yeah, actually, yes they do. You see, freedom doesn't mean the ability to do only what the mob approves of. It means the ability to even do what the mob (that's assholes like you) doesn't approve of. It especially means the later. Your conception of "freedom" is the exact opposite of what true freedom. It's actually fascism.

That's exactly what you a the queer Gestapo are trying to stop.

Irrelevant.
So Gay people, 2% of the population, are a "mob?" :rofl:
What do you call this?
CBM5c4PWkAAwRrW.jpg
A bunch of people who are fed up.

Just like the Nazis who rampaged Jewish shops on Kristalnacht. That describes a mob perfectly.
When the long knives come out, we'll let you know.

So Gay people, 2% of the population, are a "mob?" :rofl:

Hmm...

Mob: a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence.

2% of 300,000,000 is 6 million people.... the 10% Rule says that 10% of any group is counter productive to the purpose of that group, which is 600,000 mouthy deviants, which most decidedly fits 'large crowd'.

SOOoooo... It turns out that 2% of the Population 'are a mob'.

Now, was there some point you were hoping to make through that discredited implication?

Forum List

Back