After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn’t Cater Gay Weddings, the Backlash Was So Extreme

Your concession is noted and accepted.

Tool.

Well Thank You, Tool.

But what concession is that? Where SPECIFICALLY in our little exchange, would you like to cite as evidence that I yielded or otherwise sought to deflect from the standing issue?

I ask because the record of the discussion presents no such evidence, thus to better understand that nature of your delusion, we'll need you to indicate the specific space wherein your imagination found that which otherwise does not exist.

Don't worry Gilligan, I'll be here for ya.
Im gunna dig into how much you REALLY care about messageboard tit for tatting.

You obviously have a lust, a passion, walls and walls of blathering pseudo intellectual text.

But then, that would ruin your fun. As any mirror would.

OH! Well, FYI: THAT is YOU yielding from the standing point, thus THAT IS YOU CONCEDING THAT POINT: TO ME!

See how that works?

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Which point, blockhead? That youre obsessive?

You claimed that I conceded... then were challenged to demonstrate the concession, whereupon you failed to do so... thus conceding that your assertion that I had conceded, was false.

Look... you seem to be struggling with every point made.

It's clear that this discussion is well beyond your intellectual means.

Perhaps you should consider the "FIRE HOT!" thread... it is designed specifically for you; the Intellectually Less Fortunate contributors.
This thread lends itself to your obsessiveness.

I win again. God.damn.

Deviating from the norm =/= being a moral deviant.

That's an invalid equation.

Take your time and see if you can determine the fatal flaw in your reasoning. It is likely beyond your means, but it will be a fun exercise for me.
The equation, and the subsequent text you cut thereafter, all show that youre daft and full of shit.

All i do is win. Ever.

LOL! CLASSIC!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Upon further reflection the "FIRE HOT!" thread is likely beyond your means, as well.

Consequently, given your inability to resist the urge to speak to those things which you are otherwise so clearly incapable of understanding, you're hereby sentenced to LIFE IN IGNORE... as you lack the intellectual means to rise to the threshold which qualifies you to speak publicly.

Say "HI" to the other idiots for me, will ya?

TTFE.

A person with abnormal athletic ability is deviant of the norm, but not immoral because of said deviation.

You are really good at this feigned stupidity thing, key loser.

Yes, and we call that 'relevant context'. Red Hair is also a deviation from the norm which does not lend itself to moral judgement.

And that is because there is no potential moral component, given that such is not a function of delusion. Which is to say that the individual is not taking action based upon reasoning which is otherwise destructive to themselves and those around them. While believing that the behavior is acceptable, because such fulfills their own personal need.

Take your time with that. As it represents a complete thought, expressed their a whole paragraph. Your tendency will be to snap off the customary fiery indignation lamenting the volume of words... and the always entertaining conclusion that the words are meaningless. Try to resist that temptation. But understand that doing so will likely cause you some discomfort. We call that 'emotional growth'.

See if you can do it... at least give us a sense of how long you were able to do so before you were overcome with failure.
Deviating from the norm =/= being a moral deviant.

In no human logic can one conclude that being gay is morally wrong, without resorting to a wholly unproven religious scripture.

Because being gay causes no innocents any harm.

Being gay does not rise to the level of immoral in any relevant logical sense.

You have to feign abhorrance in order to justify such a bigotry.

If 96% of gays had AIDS....thats not a moral problem with being gay, its a moral problem with unsafe sex.

If 30% of gay people are pedophiles, thats not a moral problem with being gay. Its a moral problem with fucking children just like it is for the % of straights who commit such monstrousity.

There have been 0 cogent arguments in the history of the internet as to what makes being gay immoral.

Not 1.

And, youre not about to do it, ego as you have.

Dipped, ducked and dodged.

That was easy enough.

Nother GT win against another old backwards non pragmatic social conservative.

Life is good, and i am on the t shirt.

Ok... I see that the distinction between the mental disorder presenting as sexual deviancy and the mental disorder presenting as sexual deviancy confused you. Not to worry, as I am here for you, so let's take another look at it.

NO, guy, not confused at all. Homosexuality amongst adults is perfectly natural and normal.

You need to get over yourself, because history is passing you by.

Forum List

Back