After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn’t Cater Gay Weddings, the Backlash Was So Extreme

I hope that the pizza place goes broke and the people who are against homosexuals have to end up working for them.

Bigotry and discrimination have no place in the land of the free.

Why can't we allow people to be free to be who they are?

Sorry.........but you can't catch gay. You're either born that way or not.

How dare people be free in the land of the free?

Just don't tell them they can't have pizza or they will have a hissy fit and threaten to burn you out

I hope that the pizza place goes broke and the people who are against homosexuals have to end up working for them.

Just don't tell them they can't have pizza or they will have a hissy fit and threaten to burn you out
Thought you approved of Second Amendment solutions?

So, you fight what you belive to be bigotry with your own version of bigotry.

In case you missed it, this pizzeria was not preventing anyone from being who they wanted to be. They simply do not wish to participate.

Why is it you think that YOU"RE ilk can have values but others cannot.

I don't know if they really believe they are some saint or they are just too stupid to see themselves...the majority of people is probably just ignoring them all...they've become such a joke of this law...
There is a growing wave of Christians who are giving serous consideration to an economic sanction against Connecticut's government and the states businesses for the bigot in governors office who launched the first salvo of a civil war. I hope it takes off...over 200 million Christians in the country and if they decide to actually put a boycott on, that state would suffer significantly.
Which is totally their right. Will they be as successful as the current boycott against Indiana? Will they be as successful as American Spring?

ROFLMNAO!

So, you're advising the Reader, that 'the boycott against Indiana' is now 'successful'?

LOL! Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance... the triumvirate of Leftist reasoning (The Mental Disorder that present Sexual Abnormality)

Now, compare the zero dollars that Indiana has lost to the would-be "Boy-cot", to the last time the Left BOYCOTTED a business... which produced "THE LARGEST SPIKE IN SALES EVER WITNESSED BY THAT INDUSTRY... .

Clearly the mental disorder that presents with Sexual Abnormality has some bearing on the means to perceive reality... (Which as I've pointed out MANY TIMES, is D E L U S I O N . . . .)

Last edited:

That's nature which requires 2nd amendment solutions. As the Framer's noted, such is essential to the state of freedom.

That's nature which requires 2nd amendment solutions. As the Framer's noted, such is essential to the state of freedom.
Nature requires man-made objects? Interesting.

... you are going to have to PROVE that I ever "had a cow" over any of those.

Well the Tea Party is an advocacy which promotes the recognition and defense of, respect for and adherence to the principles that define America... you reject those principles, ergo: where contesting equates to having a cow, you, had a herd of cows over the American advocacy OKA: The Tea Party.

It's not even a debatable point.

So you feel that man is not a function of nature?

Huh... What should we make of THAT?

I for one would offer that as a classic demonstration of an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder; OKA: Delusion.

Militant Gays believe that only their rights matter. But we are not a Nation of Mob-Rule. All rights must be respected. This Business Owner is well within his/her right to object on the grounds of Religious Belief. They can find another caterer.

So you feel that man is not a function of nature?

Huh... What should we make of THAT?

I for one would offer that as a classic demonstration of an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder; OKA: Delusion.
There is very little that man does that is "natural", hence many of our problems.

Militant Gays believe that only their rights matter. But we are not a Nation of Mob-Rule. All rights must be respected. This Business Owner is well within his/her right to object on the grounds of Religious Belief. They can find another caterer.
Yeah, doesn't work that way here, and hasn't for decades, my little Ayn Rand.

Indeed... as such is the nature of Relativism and Relativism is the species of reasoning used a the sole stock in trade of EVIL!

Objectivism is the light of reason... subjectivism is the dark recess where the seven deadly sins fester and grow into destructive obsession.

"It has always been thus..."

"... It May Not Be Safe to Re-Open

Now, I gotta say, THAT appears to be injurious to me... and my guess is that THAT is part and parcel of why homosexuals have felt safer in the closet for all but the entirety of human existence.

People are only going to put up with that crap for so long... .

"Crystal O’Connor, the co-owner of Memories Pizza in Indiana, says it may not be safe to re-open their pizzeria after they said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding.

“I don’t know if we will re-open, or if we can, if it’s safe to re-open,” O’Connor said on TheBlaze TV’s Dana. “We’re in hiding basically, staying in the house.”

O’Connor recently told WBND-TV, “If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no.”

She made it clear that they are happy to serve gay customers, but would not be a part of the wedding because of their religious beliefs. National news outlets quickly picked up the story.

O’Connor said they have since received an endless flood of “bashing” comments on social media, and their Yelp page has been trashed. One reviewer wrote that they serve an “intolerance special with toppings of hate, bigotry, stupidity, and old fashioned beliefs.” And a high school coach from Goshen, Indiana has been suspended after urging people on Twitter to burn down their establishment.

“Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? ‘That’s a lifestyle they CHOOSE’ Ignorant,” coach Jess Dooley wrote.

O’Connor said the media is distorting what her family truly believes. They are happy to serve gay customers, she reiterated, but object to being forced to participate in a gay wedding, since they don’t believe in gay marriage.

“We’re very hurt and confused and we stood up for what we believe,” she said. “The news just took it totally out of proportion. They lied about it. We said that we would serve anyone that walked in that door, even gays, but we would not condone a wedding. We would not cater that because it’s against our religious beliefs.”

After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn t Cater Gay Weddings the Backlash Was So Extreme It May Not Be Safe to Re-Open Video TheBlaze.com

By providing pizzas to a gay wedding, that does not mean they condone the wedding or support it. It just means they are in business to sell food, and so they sell it to whomever it is that is willing to pay for it, not just those that they like. This idea that selling a product or a service to a gay couple equates to supporting gay marriage is just absurd.

Would you feel the same it were a NAMBLA meeting?

He's a libturd, so he probably does.

Most are sick of the round-the-clock Gay Propaganda. It's gotten so over-the-top. It's not only about gays. Other Citizens have rights too.

Most are sick of the round-the-clock Gay Propaganda. It's gotten so over-the-top. It's not only about gays. Other Citizens have rights too.
Yes, and we are now working on making the rights of the gays equal to them. What's your problem?

Yet you display the most hateful bigotry towards people, who just want to live their lives according to their beliefs, in the name of freedom, really? I guess you consider conformity at the point of a gun is freedom.

Yet you display the most hateful bigotry towards people, who just want to live their lives according to their beliefs, in the name of freedom, really? I guess you consider conformity at the point of a gun is freedom.
Where do you guys get this "gun to the head" thing when nothing of the kind is true?

Yes, and we are now working on making the rights of the gays equal to them. What's your problem?

They have the right to go to a restaurant that accommodates gay weddings. This particular Business Owner cannot accommodate based on his/her religious values and beliefs. Gays should respect their beliefs and rights. It's not only all about gays.

Forum List

Back