After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn’t Cater Gay Weddings, the Backlash Was So Extreme

After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn’t Cater Gay Weddings, the Backlash Was So Extreme

Of course.

Liberals absolutely cannot stand to have anybody disagree with them.

And they even more strongly object to anybody DOING something that goes against liberal dogma. They will do everything in their power to destroy that Pizza place.

Just as they do every conservative they run into. Liberals feel that conservatives aren't just wrong. They are EVIL, immoral, vicious, dangerous, despicable, and deserve the worst devils in Hell visited upon them... and the liberals are happy to oblige.

Conservatives are well used to that sort of hysteria from liberals, of course, and just laugh it off with the humor it deserves. But this pizza place must have gotten the shock of their lives when the wrath of liberaldom was turned upon them.

It's fun to note that the things liberals feel about conservatives, listed above, actually describe pretty closely what liberals do to conservatives, not the other way around.

Liberals, conservatives, innies, outties. Fuck that shit. SOME gays are taking this wayyyyy overboard. GO TO A GAY PIZZERIA/BAKERY/CHURCH/WHATEVER and help support THEM instead of pushing your way in to someone elses spiritual beliefs.

What all this is about is....paybacks. Plain and simple. "You treated us like shit all these years...now you are going to PAY".

Liberals, conservatives, innies, outties. Fuck that shit. SOME gays are taking this wayyyyy overboard. GO TO A GAY PIZZERIA/BAKERY/CHURCH/WHATEVER and help support THEM instead of pushing your way in to someone elses spiritual beliefs.

What all this is about is....paybacks. Plain and simple. "You treated us like shit all these years...now you are going to PAY".

Your comments reveal you understand exactly nothing about this issue.

What our conservative friends do very well is accusing others of doing what they're guilty of. Their tired talking point always goes something like, "I am against special rights for anybody". If you think our LGBT friends are asking for special rights, then you're drinking the right-wing koolaid on this one.

Meanwhile, what this RFRA does is grant special rights for some people in the free market to discriminate against others in the free market. This is why major corporations have come forward with their dissent of the law, which on its face is stupid and unconstitutional.

It's absurd that free-market chest-thumping right-wingers are actually defending the idea that it would be good for business to refuse some people business. Once that gets around, your business is doomed.

On the matter of the pizzeria, who the fuck orders pizza for their weddings other than cowpokes in rural Indiana? Most LBGT'ers don't have kids so they've got money to spend on weddings. You can be sure they don't order pizza!

Bigotry and discrimination have no place in the land of the free.

"Land of the free"

That's ironic coming from you. This isn't the land of the free if you want to run someone into the ground for expressing their religious beliefs.

And how exactly were they discriminating? As far as I know they didn't have a record of discriminating against anyone.

That's ironic coming from you. This isn't the land of the free if you want to run someone into the ground for expressing their religious beliefs.

[...]
The Religious Defense of American Slavery Before 1830

Larry R. Morrison

http://www.kingscollege.net/gbrodie/The religious justification of slavery before 1830.pdf

Historians, because of their own moral sensibilities, have consistently under valued the slaveholding ethic. However, as Donald G. Mathews has recently shown, this viewpoint was just as natural and consistent as was evangelical abolitionism.

The foundation upon which the slaveholding ethic and the proslavery argument was built was the scriptural defense of slavery.

Last edited:
Religion is a bizarre brainwashing cult. Hopefully we can move past it in the near future; however, people are easily mass manipulated I guess.

I hope that the pizza place goes broke and the people who are against homosexuals have to end up working for them.

Why can't we allow people to be free to be who they are?

Sorry.........but you can't catch gay. You're either born that way or not.
Of course you do. It has never been about equal rights with you and your gay thug friends. It is about everyone agreeing with you.

Of course.

Liberals absolutely cannot stand to have anybody disagree with them.

And they even more strongly object to anybody DOING something that goes against liberal dogma. They will do everything in their power to destroy that Pizza place.

Just as they do every conservative they run into. Liberals feel that conservatives aren't just wrong. They are EVIL, immoral, vicious, dangerous, despicable, and deserve the worst devils in Hell visited upon them... and the liberals are happy to oblige.

Conservatives are well used to that sort of hysteria from liberals, of course, and just laugh it off with the humor it deserves. But this pizza place must have gotten the shock of their lives when the wrath of liberaldom was turned upon them.

It's fun to note that the things liberals feel about conservatives, listed above, actually describe pretty closely what liberals do to conservatives, not the other way around.
I'm sorry that liberals won't tolerate your right to discriminate against Gay people.

We know you're proud to be a fascist asshole.

"... It May Not Be Safe to Re-Open

Now, I gotta say, THAT appears to be injurious to me... and my guess is that THAT is part and parcel of why homosexuals have felt safer in the closet for all but the entirety of human existence.

People are only going to put up with that crap for so long... .

"Crystal O’Connor, the co-owner of Memories Pizza in Indiana, says it may not be safe to re-open their pizzeria after they said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding.

“I don’t know if we will re-open, or if we can, if it’s safe to re-open,” O’Connor said on TheBlaze TV’s Dana. “We’re in hiding basically, staying in the house.”

O’Connor recently told WBND-TV, “If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no.”

She made it clear that they are happy to serve gay customers, but would not be a part of the wedding because of their religious beliefs. National news outlets quickly picked up the story.

O’Connor said they have since received an endless flood of “bashing” comments on social media, and their Yelp page has been trashed. One reviewer wrote that they serve an “intolerance special with toppings of hate, bigotry, stupidity, and old fashioned beliefs.” And a high school coach from Goshen, Indiana has been suspended after urging people on Twitter to burn down their establishment.

“Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? ‘That’s a lifestyle they CHOOSE’ Ignorant,” coach Jess Dooley wrote.

O’Connor said the media is distorting what her family truly believes. They are happy to serve gay customers, she reiterated, but object to being forced to participate in a gay wedding, since they don’t believe in gay marriage.

“We’re very hurt and confused and we stood up for what we believe,” she said. “The news just took it totally out of proportion. They lied about it. We said that we would serve anyone that walked in that door, even gays, but we would not condone a wedding. We would not cater that because it’s against our religious beliefs.”

After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn t Cater Gay Weddings the Backlash Was So Extreme It May Not Be Safe to Re-Open Video TheBlaze.com

By providing pizzas to a gay wedding, that does not mean they condone the wedding or support it. It just means they are in business to sell food, and so they sell it to whomever it is that is willing to pay for it, not just those that they like. This idea that selling a product or a service to a gay couple equates to supporting gay marriage is just absurd.

Oh puhleeze spare us this moron rationalization for the 10,000th time.

I hope that the pizza place goes broke and the people who are against homosexuals have to end up working for them.

Hmmm, yeah, actually, yes they do. You see, freedom doesn't mean the ability to do only what the mob approves of. It means the ability to even do what the mob (that's assholes like you) doesn't approve of. It especially means the later. Your conception of "freedom" is the exact opposite of what true freedom. It's actually fascism.

That's exactly what you a the queer Gestapo are trying to stop.

Irrelevant.
So Gay people, 2% of the population, are a "mob?" :rofl:
What do you call this?
CBM5c4PWkAAwRrW.jpg
A bunch of people who are fed up.

Just like the Nazis who rampaged Jewish shops on Kristalnacht. That describes a mob perfectly.

[...]
The Religious Defense of American Slavery Before 1830

Larry R. Morrison

http://www.kingscollege.net/gbrodie/The religious justification of slavery before 1830.pdf

Historians, because of their own moral sensibilities, have consistently under valued the slaveholding ethic. However, as Donald G. Mathews has recently shown, this viewpoint was just as natural and consistent as was evangelical abolitionism.

The foundation upon which the slaveholding ethic and the proslavery argument was built was the scriptural defense of slavery.

And my view has what to do with slavery? Shut your hole.

Open your mind. The religious argument for slavery is equivalent to the religious argument against homosexuality. According to your idea, running someone into the ground for expressing religious beliefs promoting slavery means you are not in the land of the free.

"Land of the free"

And how exactly were they discriminating? As far as I know they didn't have a record of discriminating against anyone.

Yes, we are perfectly free to boycott and impose economic sanctions on businesses that don't act right.

This has always been the alternative your wingnuts have proposed to making sure everyone has equal access to Public Accommodations.

Let the Market decide.

Well, the Market decided. They got a shitload of bad reviews on Yelp. They became a national mockery.

SIX! Six from our in-house comrades who want the Reader to know that they feel that sexual deviancy is superior to the means of Christians to exercise their God-given rights!

Well, I for one can't imagine a better, more complete expression of good old Euro-peon facism that THAT!

And folks... that a little insight into why homosexuals have run to the closet for all BUT the entirety of human existence. They're assholes!

But... In their defense, their people with serious mental disorder. And they should be treated with the respect that such people deserve.

Who else wants to stand up and declare themselves as being advocates of stripping Christians of their rights?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

. We've got SIX now in this little website... how 'bout you sis? You a fascist too? Or do you have some kinship with American principle?

It's not your god given right to deny service to someone based on a discriminatory basis you fucking clown. The bible also says not to divorce, not to judge, and not to wear multi-material clothing. Its nothing to do with religion; you only use it as an excuse when it justifies for means. The only people who deserve treatment as someone with a mental disorder is you, you fucking loon.

Now, I gotta say, THAT appears to be injurious to me... and my guess is that THAT is part and parcel of why homosexuals have felt safer in the closet for all but the entirety of human existence.

"Crystal O’Connor, the co-owner of Memories Pizza in Indiana, says it may not be safe to re-open their pizzeria after they said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding.

“I don’t know if we will re-open, or if we can, if it’s safe to re-open,” O’Connor said on TheBlaze TV’s Dana. “We’re in hiding basically, staying in the house.”

O’Connor recently told WBND-TV, “If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no.”

She made it clear that they are happy to serve gay customers, but would not be a part of the wedding because of their religious beliefs. National news outlets quickly picked up the story.

O’Connor said they have since received an endless flood of “bashing” comments on social media, and their Yelp page has been trashed. One reviewer wrote that they serve an “intolerance special with toppings of hate, bigotry, stupidity, and old fashioned beliefs.” And a high school coach from Goshen, Indiana has been suspended after urging people on Twitter to burn down their establishment.

“Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? ‘That’s a lifestyle they CHOOSE’ Ignorant,” coach Jess Dooley wrote.

O’Connor said the media is distorting what her family truly believes. They are happy to serve gay customers, she reiterated, but object to being forced to participate in a gay wedding, since they don’t believe in gay marriage.

“We’re very hurt and confused and we stood up for what we believe,” she said. “The news just took it totally out of proportion. They lied about it. We said that we would serve anyone that walked in that door, even gays, but we would not condone a wedding. We would not cater that because it’s against our religious beliefs.”

After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn t Cater Gay Weddings the Backlash Was So Extreme It May Not Be Safe to Re-Open Video TheBlaze.com

Interesting post from a guy who at times has called for violent revolution.

By providing pizzas to a gay wedding, that does not mean they condone the wedding or support it. It just means they are in business to sell food, and so they sell it to whomever it is that is willing to pay for it, not just those that they like. This idea that selling a product or a service to a gay couple equates to supporting gay marriage is just absurd.

Would you feel the same it were a NAMBLA meeting?

SIX! Six from our in-house comrades who want the Reader to know that they feel that sexual deviancy is superior to the means of Christians to exercise their God-given rights!

Well, I for one can't imagine a better, more complete expression of good old Euro-peon facism that THAT!

And folks... that a little insight into why homosexuals have run to the closet for all BUT the entirety of human existence. They're assholes!

But... In their defense, their people with serious mental disorder. And they should be treated with the respect that such people deserve.

Who else wants to stand up and declare themselves as being advocates of stripping Christians of their rights?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

. We've got SIX now in this little website... how 'bout you sis? You a fascist too? Or do you have some kinship with American principle?

It's not your god given right to deny service to someone based on a discriminatory basis you fucking clown. The bible also says not to divorce, not to judge, and not to wear multi-material clothing. Its nothing to do with religion; you only use it as an excuse when it justifies for means. The only people who deserve treatment as someone with a mental disorder is you, you fucking loon.

But apparently it is your right to dictate to everyone what is their rights, interesting.

Forum List

Back