Democrats

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
images

I could truly give a hoot in hell what democrats think. WE have issues here and they are NATIONAL issues and if Mary Jane rotten crotch is banging Big Vag Virginia I could truly care less.

images

Now we have three TRUE American issues we NEED to sort out and DAMN fast.
A liberal democrat cannot any more hold their agenda then their urine.

images

We ARE at war with islam make NO mistake. When they say they want to kill you take them at their word THEY WANT TO KILL YOU. All this pansy ass we can live together is a bunch of crap. 7th century man cannot live alongside of a 21st century man BECAUSE it was never intended.

images

We are at war with debt, debt that CAN and WILL enslave us ALL. Debt that will enslave the white the black the brown and the homo. We are sending money to countries that want us dead. What BUFFOON came up with that? You are supposed to be helping AMERICANS. Charity starts at home not some cow dung hut in Kenya.

images

And like charity JOBS start at home. Do you know the Chinese are rebuilding our bridges? You ARE borrowing money from communists in order to hire communists to build YOUR bridges!

images

2014 we took two houses and my congrats but in 2016 we need to take the big house so while democrats are PANDERING to every little group we NEED to take the larger issues that effect more of America.

images

I have had my say, what say you?

images

I could truly give a hoot in hell what democrats think. WE have issues here and they are NATIONAL issues and if Mary Jane rotten crotch is banging Big Vag Virginia I could truly care less.

images

images

We ARE at war with islam make NO mistake. When they say they want to kill you take them at their word THEY WANT TO KILL YOU. All this pansy ass we can live together is a bunch of crap. 7th century man cannot live alongside of a 21st century man BECAUSE it was never intended.

images

We are at war with debt, debt that CAN and WILL enslave us ALL. Debt that will enslave the white the black the brown and the homo. We are sending money to countries that want us dead. What BUFFOON came up with that? You are supposed to be helping AMERICANS. Charity starts at home not some cow dung hut in Kenya.

images

And like charity JOBS start at home. Do you know the Chinese are rebuilding our bridges? You ARE borrowing money from communists in order to hire communists to build YOUR bridges!

images

2014 we took two houses and my congrats but in 2016 we need to take the big house so while democrats are PANDERING to every little group we NEED to take the larger issues that effect more of America.

images

PWI?

• Banned
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

PWI?

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Hi DarkFury
I plan to ask local Greens and Libertarians to start moderating PRE-Convention
meetings, between Peace and Justice Progressives and Tea Party Patriots,
to create an agreed consensus-building system for managing whatever Constitutional convention process
we will need to hash out all govt corrections and reforms.
Otherwise the sold-out liberal politicians will try to co-opt any convention
with Soros and their paid corporate base that biases everything they touch.

What I'd like to see come out of a constitutional convention
1. recognition of political beliefs by party, and drawing the line between
govt that is public and represents ALL people and groups vs. state/local policies and
also religious, political and secular beliefs. These can be negotiated and resolved on a state level,
but neither state nor federal govt can be abused to FORCE people to change their beliefs or be penalized for it.

2. division of the offices of President and VP into EXTERNAL and INTERNAL.
We need to go back to having the VP NOT succeed the President, but keep that position out of the line of succession and use the VP position(s) to migrate federal programs back to States and people.

What I would suggest for consideration:
splitting the salary and authority of President into
EXTERNAL that handles military and foreign relations/international economic policy
INTERNAL that handles domestic issues that are agreed to belong to federal govt

splitting the salary and authority of VP into
EXTERNAL that facilitates agreements on domestic Constitutional issues that belong to states and which affect the federal level, but where the states may or may not agree to be controlled by federal govt
INTERNAL that facilitates agreements on domestic issues, political beliefs, and social programs that are NOT agreed to belong to federal govt or the states but need to be reverted back to PEOPLE or PARTIES to handle locally (BEFORE creating policies that COULD BE moved into state or federal policies IF THESE ARE AGREED UPON; otherwise they are kept separate)

3. COLLABORATION between the Peace and Justice Progressives and Libertarian/Tea Party independents on the transfer of social programs and funding into separate jurisdictions where people or parties do not agree.

this part can lead to
a. the formation of a coalition of representatives by party, similar to Senators and Reps per State, but OUTSIDE govt, and using this to call a Constitutional convention under the AGREEMENT that decisions will be made by consensus and NOT by political bullying by force or financial influence, collective/corporate resources or media monopoly
b. the creation of a Constitutional level of law that addresses conflicts of political beliefs, interests, ethics
that are not yet proven to be violations of civil or criminal laws, but people already want to redress grievances
c. the use of the First Lady position to address the MEDIA issues, which like the Party issues are outside of govt as not elected or checked directly, and to ensure mediation and consensus is used to resolve conflicts
d. the expansion of the Justice Dept in the Dept of Peace and Justice, where conflicts are resolved instead of selling out the legal and legislative process; using OSHA and the citation/hearing system to address Constitutional conflicts at the first sign of complaints or objections BEFORE civil or criminal abuses occur
e. reforming the Federal Reserve system to include accounts for issuing reimbursement credits back to taxpayers for misspent, wasted or abused govt funds; organizing legal teams working by commission which the wrongdoers pay in addition to paying back their debts and damages and to invest that capital into reforms and corrections of govt. And if the assessed debts and damages cannot be paid back, or the parties refuse, then any citizens who invest in buying out these debts get paid the same interest as Fed investors or can claim ownership of the property or programs being reformed.
f. investing restitution for trafficking crimes across the border into developing sustainable business and campus communities, including military prisons and teaching hospitals, where these cities can be used to train future candidates for office where their campaign funds can be invested directly into business plans and govt reforms.

Earned Amnesty

Last edited:
  • Banned
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Hi DarkFury
to create an agreed consensus-building system for managing whatever Constitutional convention process

govt that is public and represents ALL people and groups vs. state/local policies and
also religious, political and secular beliefs. These can be negotiated and resolved on a state level,
but neither state nor federal govt can be abused to FORCE people to change their beliefs or be penalized for it.

We need to go back to having the VP NOT succeed the President, but keep that position out of the line of succession and use the VP position(s) to migrate federal programs back to States and people.

EXTERNAL that handles military and foreign relations/international economic policy

EXTERNAL that facilitates agreements on domestic Constitutional issues that belong to states and which affect the federal level, but where the states may or may not agree to be controlled by federal govt
INTERNAL that facilitates agreements on domestic issues, political beliefs, and social programs that are NOT agreed to belong to federal govt or the states but need to be reverted back to PEOPLE or PARTIES to handle locally (BEFORE creating policies that COULD BE moved into state or federal policies IF THESE ARE AGREED UPON; otherwise they are kept separate)

3. COLLABORATION between the Peace and Justice Progressives and Libertarian/Tea Party independents on the transfer of social programs and funding into separate jurisdictions where people or parties do not agree.

this part can lead to
a. the formation of a coalition of representatives by party, similar to Senators and Reps per State, but OUTSIDE govt, and using this to call a Constitutional convention under the AGREEMENT that decisions will be made by consensus and NOT by political bullying by force or financial influence, collective/corporate resources or media monopoly
b. the creation of a Constitutional level of law that addresses conflicts of political beliefs, interests, ethics
that are not yet proven to be violations of civil or criminal laws, but people already want to redress grievances
c. the use of the First Lady position to address the MEDIA issues, which like the Party issues are outside of govt as not elected or checked directly, and to ensure mediation and consensus is used to resolve conflicts
d. the expansion of the Justice Dept in the Dept of Peace and Justice, where conflicts are resolved instead of selling out the legal and legislative process; using OSHA and the citation/hearing system to address Constitutional conflicts at the first sign of complaints or objections BEFORE civil or criminal abuses occur
e. reforming the Federal Reserve system to include accounts for issuing reimbursement credits back to taxpayers for misspent, wasted or abused govt funds; organizing legal teams working by commission which the wrongdoers pay in addition to paying back their debts and damages and to invest that capital into reforms and corrections of govt. And if the assessed debts and damages cannot be paid back, or the parties refuse, then any citizens who invest in buying out these debts get paid the same interest as Fed investors or can claim ownership of the property or programs being reformed.
f. investing restitution for trafficking crimes across the border into developing sustainable business and campus communities, including military prisons and teaching hospitals, where these cities can be used to train future candidates for office where their campaign funds can be invested directly into business plans and govt reforms.

Earned Amnesty
Excellent ideas and a worthy goal for sure. I consider myself 1/3 republican 1/3 libertarian and 1/3 tea Party. Which I think puts me into main stream America.

We need a WORKING VP for sure. This country is big enough for that.

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Hi DarkFury

this part can lead to

Earned Amnesty
Excellent ideas and a worthy goal for sure. I consider myself 1/3 republican 1/3 libertarian and 1/3 tea Party. Which I think puts me into main stream America.

Let's do it, DF. I'm 100% Constitutionalist, prochoice Democrat to a fault where INCLUSION of minorities means to respect all other religious and political beliefs as equal choices protected by law from govt exclusion. I will likely need a Peace and Justice Tea Party to include all views from left to right, and everything in between, since I believe in consensus and free choice where beliefs are involved (or separation into private policies if people cannot reconcile their beliefs they have equal rights to exercise and defend).

What I meant above is going back to the Pres and VP not necessarily coming from the same party. going back to having a check and balance in the Executive Branch top offices.
But isolate the VP where it isn't in conflict with the Pres, and we don't have assassination plots going on.

So maybe having the winning ticket take the Pres position and split it into foreign/military
versus domestic issues (which could include the border with Mexico since that will be a fulltime job)
And the second place ticket taking the VP position to focus on "cleaning up" all the social programs
and state issues that should not be in conflict with limited federal govt. That is a full time job.

Since Democrats screwed up the separation of federal, state and private with this whole federal vs. state "ACA exchange" program, Democrats should use THAT system to register immigrants and inmates who owe restitution. Only require mandated enrollment for people of illegal status who owe either labor or finances for crimes abuses and violations, and setup workstudy or educational credits so they work off their balance, similar to educational requirements.

That is a fulltime job to clean up the prisons and immigration backlog, and reform that as educational programs (including investing in medical and health programs to train more service providers and build more facilities, to cover universal care with the money currently wasted on failed prisons and criminal justice), where some programs will be voluntary, some will be mandatory if it involves sentences and restitution owed for convicted crimes, but health care does NOT involve forcing law abiding citizens to pay more money or lose liberties if they didn't commit crimes!

I can see a separation by party, to assign responsibility for whatever party/candidates/officials cost taxpayers fixed amounts in damages for bad contracts and legislation that wasn't constitutionally agreed upon.
both major parties would have plenty to fix to pay back taxpayers for their leaders/candidates shenanigans.

shift that responsibility back to parties that got these people elected and got those policies passed and funded.
then keep just the parts that all parties AGREE are constitutionally valid as part of federal govt.

That is enough work for two teams, for both major parties to get their candidates a full time position
instead of wasting billions campaigning for the same positions when they could be investing in solutions
to "audition" for these offices.

Last edited:
  • Banned
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Fag
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Hi DarkFury

this part can lead to

Earned Amnesty

Let's do it, DF. I'm 100% Democrat, prochoice to a fault where I include all other religious and political beliefs as equal choices protected by law from govt exclusion, and a Constitutionalist who will likely need a Peace and Justice Tea Party to include all my views.

What I meant above is going back to the Pres and VP not necessarily coming from the same party.
going back to having a check and balance in the Executive Branch top offices.
But isolate the VP where it isn't in conflict with the Pres, and we don't have assassination plots going on.

So maybe having the winning ticket take the Pres position and split it into foreign/military
versus domestic issues (which could include the border with Mexico since that will be a fulltime job)
And the second place ticket taking the VP position to focus on "cleaning up" all the social programs
and state issues that should not be in conflict with limited federal govt. That is a full time job.

Since Democrats screwed up the separation of federal, state and private with this whole federal vs. state exchange program, Democrats should use THAT system to register immigrants and inmates who owe restitution. Only require mandated enrollment for people of illegal status who owe either labor or finances
and setup workstudy or educational credits so they work off their balance, similar to educational requirements.
That is a fulltime job to clean up the prisons and immigration backlog, and reform that as educational programs.
some will be voluntary, some will be mandatory if it involves sentences and restitution owed for convicted crimes.

I can see a separation by party, to assign responsibility for whatever party/candidates/officials cost taxpayers fixed amounts in damages for bad contracts and legislation that wasn't constitutionally agreed upon.
both major parties would have plenty to fix to pay back taxpayers for their leaders/candidates shenanigans.

shift that responsibility back to parties that got these people elected and got those policies passed and funded.
then keep just the parts that all parties AGREE are constitutionally valid as part of federal govt.

That is enough work for two teams, for both major parties to get their candidates a full time position
instead of wasting billions campaigning for the same positions when they could be investing in solutions
May I make one suggestion? If you truly want to return power to the people stop letting the house and senate set their own pay.
What other EMPLOYER does that? If you give the pay standards BACK to the states then you not only fight corruption BUT you have in fact given a GREAT tool of power back to the voter.

Thoughts?

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Fag
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Hi DarkFury

this part can lead to

Earned Amnesty

Let's do it, DF. I'm 100% Democrat, prochoice to a fault where I include all other religious and political beliefs as equal choices protected by law from govt exclusion, and a Constitutionalist who will likely need a Peace and Justice Tea Party to include all my views.

What I meant above is going back to the Pres and VP not necessarily coming from the same party.

Since Democrats screwed up the separation of federal, state and private with this whole federal vs. state exchange program, Democrats should use THAT system to register immigrants and inmates who owe restitution. Only require mandated enrollment for people of illegal status who owe either labor or finances
and setup workstudy or educational credits so they work off their balance, similar to educational requirements.
That is a fulltime job to clean up the prisons and immigration backlog, and reform that as educational programs.
some will be voluntary, some will be mandatory if it involves sentences and restitution owed for convicted crimes.

May I make one suggestion? If you truly want to return power to the people stop letting the house and senate set their own pay.
What other EMPLOYER does that? If you give the pay standards BACK to the states then you not only fight corruption BUT you have in fact given a GREAT tool of power back to the voter.

Thoughts?

Yes, whatever conflicts are going on with that, should be addressed and resolved by consensus.
when people hire contractors to build their house for them, they work out all terms of the contract.
they don't just let the builders create whatever the heck on whatever budget and charge it to someone else!

the people write out the plans, consult on regs and budget, and HAND that to the contractors to execute.
AGREED the people need to be in charge since we are paying the tab for all this nonsense.

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Fag
There ya go, disrespect the gay community you claim to support.
Congrats on taking that dick out of your mouth long enough to type.
TheOldSchool yet another thread where you add no content but immediate jump on and start insulting other people? How is this contributing anything meaningful?

If you are going to correct someone for divisive posts about gays or dicks or whatever,
then correct the problem. Don't just attack the person or that doesn't solve anything.

It just makes YOU look like YOU'RE the one being a dick! And not having any respect.
If that's all you care about, you are talking to a mirrored projection and criticizing yourself.

"You are far from being a bad man: go, and reform" -- Mark Twain's Hadleyburg character

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Fag
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Hi DarkFury

this part can lead to

Earned Amnesty

Thoughts?

Yes, whatever conflicts are going on with that, should be addressed and resolved by consensus.
when people hire contractors to build their house for them, they work out all terms of the contract.
they don't just let the builders create whatever the heck on whatever budget and charge it to someone else!

the people write out the plans, consult on regs and budget, and HAND that to the contractors to execute.
AGREED the people need to be in charge since we are paying the tab for all this nonsense.
Now I am closer to libertarian on abortion. If you want one fine but someone else should NOT be required to pay. A fund could be set up for the 3% that are victims of rape or incest. But I want a name or the best description of the criminal because I want that animal off the streets.

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

You are so full of it..........

Republicans have lost their way........they may have control of the House and Senate, but they can't do crap with that....(example: They caved in to Obama after threatening to shut down the government and ended up funding DHS after they said they wouldn't.)

They keep coming up with BS legislation that the rest of the nation doesn't agree with or put up with.

As for helping other countries.....George W Bush, by invading Iraq when he should have been going after the perpetrators of 9/11, opened the door for America to sacrifice their young men and women to help Iraq (Islam/Muslims - the ones you claim want to kill us) set up a democracy....something that is extraneous to them and they can't do on their own.....so what do you have to say about that?

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Republicans have lost their way........they may have control of the House and Senate, but they can't do crap with that....(example: They caved in to Obama after threatening to shut down the government and ended up funding DHS after they said they wouldn't.)

They keep coming up with BS legislation that the rest of the nation doesn't agree with or put up with.

As for helping other countries.....George W Bush, by invading Iraq when he should have been going after the perpetrators of 9/11, opened the door for America to sacrifice their young men and women to help Iraq (Islam/Muslims - the ones you claim want to kill us) set up a democracy....something that is extraneous to them and they can't do on their own.....so what do you have to say about that?
The libertarian part of me says let the muslims kill each other as I could care less. Once WE THE PEOPLE take the White House these little spats will be over.

The office of the president has far to much power and Obama PROVES that by abusing his.

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

The libertarian part of me says let the muslims kill each other as I could care less. Once WE THE PEOPLE take the White House these little spats will be over.

The office of the president has far to much power and Obama PROVES that by abusing his.
I have a feeling a lot of new laws are going to be passed under the next administration to safeguard against these kinds of abuses in the future.

Once WE THE PEOPLE take the White House these little spats will be over.

WE THE PEOPLE have the White House.........and we wouldn't have these spats if Republican/conservatives wouldn't try to act like they are in control and their beliefs and policies are the ones that should be enforced, and they wouldn't keep trying to pass such abhorrent legislation. The people voted, the GOP lost. They may have won the majority in the Senate and House, but they are not totally in charge of Congress, and certainly not in charge of the country, Obama is.

Once WE THE PEOPLE take the White House these little spats will be over.

WE THE PEOPLE have the White House.........and we wouldn't have these spats if Republican/conservatives wouldn't try to act like they are in control and their beliefs and policies are the ones that should be enforced, and they wouldn't keep trying to pass such abhorrent legislation. The people voted, the GOP lost. They may have won the majority in the Senate and House, but they are not totally in charge of Congress, and certainly not in charge of the country, Obama is.
No, a small group of anti-American hobo's are in the White House.
A NON citizen a moron and several communists.

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

I believe you've coined some real keepers here. You should probably copyright these as soon as possible, before someone else cashes in on your genius; you want to have intellectual property like this protected. You might even collect royalties.

Whatever you are, wherever you came from, what might become of you, neither Satan nor God gives a flying fuck. Now you know.
320 million people in the nation and I get a visit from an inbred.
How's that dental rope working for you?
Most people, like you, are morons. I, however, am not.
JR thinks you are a moron. He could be right on that one.
I never concern myself, since there is no reason.
I can see your conflict. Trying to deal with that AND trying to remember "Do you want fries with that?" must be very taxing on you.

Don't forget to ask for freedom fries crazy man.

The left wing Liberals would have been considered radicals back then............Hell the Liberals of that day would be considered Conservative in today's terms............. Back then our country knew how to win a War..............Including fire bombing Japan and Germany and bringing our enemies to their knees.................

Today we fight with all these BS RULES.............If the enemy drops the weapon then you can't shoot him..........slap a known Radical prisoner that burned Americans alive and you are the problem and not our enemies................even knowing that this asshat tortured and killed Americans...................This was the case of the Seals who were going to Admirals mast for giving that asshole a fat lip...............They requested a Court Marshal and charges were dropped.........................

We have a CNC who is trying to cut a deal with our enemy..............who has openly Chanted DEATH TO AMERICA................We rebuild countries in the Inbred Nations of the Middle East...............Who when they aren't killing each other, vow to Kill us and Israel..............No deals to be made with that breed of Inbreds..............

Our debt has exploded..............more debt under the current President then all the other Presidents combined..........and it still isn't enough................Soon or payments on the interest of that debt will be the largest expense our Gov't will have to pay...............and yet they say it doesn't matter.............

Many Great Countries have fallen over history for the same reasons..........and most of them were saying it couldn't happen to them..............They refused to do something about it................and the shit storm was their ending..........because they refused to do what was necessary to preserve the future for their kids and so on..........

America has become addicted to debt and free hand outs from the Gov't..............Just as the Corps are looting this Nation as well............Not being bad enough we send money to our enemies when we can't even pay the bills at home...............Then we allow our companies to leave and go to third world shit holes around the world and send the products back here to sell putting Americans out of work..............because these third World countries have no EPA STANDARDS and pitiful labor costs.....................

In the end.........we will lose our World Reserve currency status and this will be a loss of the standard of living we have known for a long time..................

Our fathers FOUGHT to prevent this...........many have died to make this country one of the Greatest countries in the History of the World.........Only to be RUINED by those who refuse to HONOR their Sacrifice and fix this mess....................

The clock is ticking.

U.S. National Debt Clock Real Time

Forum List

Back