Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if they can't argue it, they surely wouldn't try to respond. That's apparent.

Not about arguing, its apparent that you have an agenda much the same as Big D, an agenda that is harmful and dangerous to America and you've shown an unwillingness to be truthful about who you really are and your actual position on racism. At least Big D, as vile and un-American as he is doesn't try to hide his contempt for minorities. You contradict yourself continually, you in one sentence are saying n****r and in the other you're saying I know good Blacks like they are something out of the ordinary. I'm just saying most people here are smart enough to recognize when they are being bullshitted so hence the lack of responses.

Just as most people are disgusted by Affirmative Action but are badgered to silence by people like you who call them racists for being AGAINST racial discrimination. We all have our faults OCA. Except me.

OCA,

I think it's just way over everyone's head to understand that someone can use the word ****** and not be racist. If I see a black kid running around, smoking dobe, screaming and carrying on, that's a ******. It says nothing about other black people; did I say "...every black is a ******, every black is an animal, every black is a criminal..." If you look through my posts, you'll see that I've explained my views in this way several times with no response. The problem is, people today are brainwashes by society that blacks are God's gift. You can't say anything about a black person because you'll be a "racist." The word "fag" can be compared to that. You (and many more) probably wouldn't get upset if I called someone a fag. "******" is the same thing, but it's been so highly deterred in the last 20-30 years, that it's now a worse swear word than "fuck." You'll get sued if you say it. But then again, that's the kind of America we live in.

As far as my "dangerous" views; you tell me what's so DANGEROUS about my thinking.

Before you answer, let me tell you the way "I" think things should work if I was running the show. First of all, the push for diversity will cease, along with all of the funding devoted to this goal that we'll never reach. Second of all, any program with the sole purpose of benefiting minorities will be stopped; the only program that will remain is the stripped down version of Affirmative Action (program that only "encourages" the hiring of qualified minorities to match the population proportion for that area with no harse penalties). Welfare will take a complete overhaul. People will no longer sit on their ass and collect money from the government at the expense of every other hard working American. These people will be given a job and forced to work unless they have some kind of a disability (stupidity is not one of them). Also, the media will be forced to cease with the over-emphasis on racial discrimination, especially situations where there is no proof of any real racism. There will no longer allowed to be lawsuits filed for name calling like we're in grade school. I could go on, but you get the idea.

I know that this is so DANGEROUS for our country now isn't it?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Just as most people are disgusted by Affirmative Action but are badgered to silence by people like you who call them racists for being AGAINST racial discrimination. We all have our faults OCA. Except me.

Are you a white guy pretending to be jewish too?

Big D is not adressing the topic anymore.

Originally posted by Big D
Any area in the world where whites are the majority, is where blacks live the best lives, with the highest standard of living.

Any area in the world where blacks are the majority, is where blacks live the worst lives, with the lowest standards of living.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCA know this all to well.
OCA lives in Washington D.C a majority black area, Washington D.C is one of, if not the worst areas to live in the United States Of America.

The District of Columbia, which is approximately 70% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

The nations highest crime rates
Strictest gun control
Highest incarceration rates
Highest birthrate
Highest death rate
Highest rate of federal assistance per capita
Highest number of welfare recipients per capita
Highest rate of illegitimacy
Highest high school dropout rate yet its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.
Highest rate of ghonnorrhea and syphilis
Highest incidence of AIDS

Now, just because I agree with Big D's last post here (which is fact, that's F-A-C-T now) doesn't mean I'm a dangerous person. If anything, the people that are doign these things and commiting the crimes are the "dangerous" people in this country.

Blacks "are" associated with many more risks in society. THAT"S a fact. However, it's not a political view and it has nothing to do with how I treat the old black woman that I bump into at the store.

By the way Big D,

The city of Detroit checked in at 81%-black in the 2000 Census I believe. Leading the list of the "worst places to live."

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
By the way Big D,

The city of Detroit checked in at 81%-black in the 2000 Census I believe. Leading the list of the "worst places to live."
Any area that has a high population of blacks is going to be a crime ridden cess pool.

I found this article:

The city of Atlanta has a murder rate 520% higher than the national average, the report found, and residents — especially African Americans — are more likely to be victims of violent crime than are residents of Washington, D.C., Detroit, Chicago or Los Angeles.

Pennington said he was shocked to find that Atlanta residents consider traffic a more serious problem than crime.
http://www.bestplaces.net/crime02/crime_study6.asp

I'm in ATL. Hotlanta as our stupid fm stations like to call it.

Just recently there was some scandal about city hall covering up the true crime statistics.

Any area in the world where whites are the majority, is where blacks live the best lives, with the highest standard of living.

Any area in the world where blacks are the majority, is where blacks live the worst lives, with the lowest standards of living.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCA know this all to well.
OCA lives in Washington D.C a majority black area, Washington D.C is one of, if not the worst areas to live in the United States Of America.

The District of Columbia, which is approximately 70% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

The nations highest crime rates
Strictest gun control
Highest incarceration rates
Highest birthrate
Highest death rate
Highest rate of federal assistance per capita
Highest number of welfare recipients per capita
Highest rate of illegitimacy
Highest high school dropout rate yet its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.
Highest rate of ghonnorrhea and syphilis
Highest incidence of AIDS

GoD its awesome here! Democracy in action everyday! I guess Sandpoint is better though, hard to find a good pair of overalls and a log rolling contest. Also swastikas are very rare indeed, can you hook me up D?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I'm in ATL. Hotlanta as our stupid fm stations like to call it.

Just recently there was some scandal about city hall covering up the true crime statistics.

What's the matter, they too embarrassingly high!?!

Now you see why D is pissed off about AIDS and such in the Black community, don't ya? He's got the jungle fever and can't tag anymore black ass.

Originally posted by OCA
Now you see why D is pissed off about AIDS and such in the Black community, don't ya? He's got the jungle fever and can't tag anymore black ass.

There's no need for this nonsense! You haven't presented any kind of arguement by this remark. Oh wait, you can't argue fact.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
What's that supposed to mean?

He doesn't know. It's just ignorant chest pounding, full of bravado, without a lick of sense.

Originally posted by OCA

:trolls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back