Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by nescientist

I personally believe that a perfect society would ignore race entirely,
What else do you want to ignore?

Reality?

Originally posted by nescientist

I personally believe that a perfect society would ignore race entirely.

Yes, it would be very nice, but it will never happen--first because all races are different and everyone's not ever going to totally block that out, and they shouldn't completely to an extent.

Originally posted by OCA
GoD its awesome here! Democracy in action everyday!
WOW, is it as fun as watching C-SPAN all day long?

I saw how good Democracy worked when you guys elected your crack smoking Mayor Marion Berry into office for the forth time.

You black people is crazy.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
Overall, blacks ARE an inferior race. That's just plain and simple--many things can prove that. However, you all get upset when things aren't "colorblind," so in that case it just depends on the people in question. There are smart whites and dumb whites; there are dumb blacks and there are smart blacks. Just because the black race as a whole IS inferior doesn't mean that every black person you come across is going to be some dumb porch monkey on dope.

Folks the prosecution rests its case :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OCA
Care to document that IQ?

Nah. An IQ score is just a number which correlates to the questions on a test. There is no such thing as a generalized "intelligence" per se. Most of what we are is determined by culture and, yes, class.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Nah. An IQ score is just a number which correlates to the questions on a test. There is no such thing as a generalized "intelligence" per se. Most of what we are is determined by culture and, yes, class.

So basically when asked for documentation its just a test now after claiming your brilliance, correct? We are to believe that based your cultural upbringing and your "class"(snicker, snicker) that you consider yourself in the top 2% of individuals in America IQ wise? My guess is you took the IQ test, did miserable and don't want to admit it. Its ok we won't laugh at you too much. :D

Originally posted by OCA
If you have no reply on topic any damn thing will do, correct?

If you have no ham on rye with a toothpick any damn sandwich will do?

Originally posted by OCA
Captain the enemy refuses to engage!

Captain! OCA has violated the "don't ask, don't tell" policy and has started violating the "don't grab, don't stroke" doctrine!

Captain! OCA has violated the "don't ask, don't tell" policy and has started violating the "don't grab, don't stroke" doctrine!

Well I see your forfeiting the match tonight so i'm off to find another worthy opponent.

Originally posted by OCA
Well I see your forfeiting the match tonight so i'm off to find another worthy opponent.

Dude, I just whipped you like a filthy little whore. You're in denial.

OCA,

You are acting like a little 5-year-old! I think you need to grow up. It's about time. It's YOU that doesn't have many answers so you turn to personal insults EVERY time. Then when you're told about it, you continue while replying.

We all know that YOU are the one that failed your IQ test! You don't know shit about anything. I can't remember the last time you actually made some kind of a POINT!

Pearls before swine.....

I don't think you qualify to throw that statement out like that.

You didn't even do it in context.

OCA,

You are acting like a little 5-year-old! I think you need to grow up. It's about time. It's YOU that doesn't have many answers so you turn to personal insults EVERY time. Then when you're told about it, you continue while replying.

We all know that YOU are the one that failed your IQ test! You don't know shit about anything. I can't remember the last time you actually made some kind of a POINT!

Hey Vinnie how about we settle this the only way that matters to me mano a mano. I'll fly to Detroit and last one standing is the winner, what do you say hypocrite?

While we are at it lets both take an online IQ test and whoever has the lowest score, which it will be you because racism is a sign of ignorance will leave the board permanently. You up for these two things?

Or maybe I should address you as 90210, did you think we all forgot that you used two different nics here? You are credibly insignificant here.

Overall, blacks ARE an inferior race. That's just plain and simple--many things can prove that. However, you all get upset when things aren't "colorblind," so in that case it just depends on the people in question. There are smart whites and dumb whites; there are dumb blacks and there are smart blacks. Just because the black race as a whole IS inferior doesn't mean that every black person you come across is going to be some dumb porch monkey on dope.

Do you have any idea how unintellegent this post sounds?

If a particular group is inferior, what does that have to do with APPLIED effort?

Just because a group has tools, doesn't mean they use 'em and it makes the whole argument moot. -As you just did in your statement. Throw in the "environment" thing and you REALLY have no case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back